Signature Autos

25025 Ramm Dr, Naperville, IL 60564

Used 888-596-5294

My 1998 BMW treasure

by from Northbrook,IL |

Very professional and welcoming, I bought a used 1998 BMW from signature autos, it looked exactly as described online, clean title, he clean business, went the extra mile to work on the price and satisfaction. The best thing of all is when I took the car to a BMW dealer, the mechanic was thrilled by how clean and well maintained the car is!and he even offered to buy the car ! Thank you Patrick for all your help making such an exciting buying experience! No doubts I recommend signature autos for your next used and like new car shopping destination

February 3, 2014

Hi Omar. I was glad to hear the local BMW dealer was very pleased with your 1998 528. It was a well cared for car that looked 10 years newer. Please call any time we may be of assistance to you. Happy motoring.

A Very Pleasant Car Shopping Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a 2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 from Patrick back in March of 2013. At no point did I feel like I was contending with your typical car dealer. He was totally down to Earth and wasn't sleazy at all. He didn't try to take advantage of me at all.

June 23, 2014

Thank you Mr. Hizon!!! Glad to hear after 15 months your still happy with your 2000 Mercedes E320. We would be happy to help you again in the future, call or stop by any time. Continued happiness and success with your Benz. Patrick

Great Purchase Experience

by from Des Plaines IL |

Just bought a great car from a great auto dealer. I worked with Patrick who accurately described the car and delivered as promised. I will have no problem going back to Signature for my next car. Patrick was not pushy and provided great customer service even after the sale. Talk with Patrick before you buy anywhere else.

February 4, 2014

We are always glad to hear from a satisfied customer like yourself. I'm sure your "new" Mercedes C240 will serve you and your family well. Hope we can help you again in the future.

Great Experience!

by from Mankato, MN |

Had great experience with this dealership. His patience is unmatched and his customer service is excellent. I came from another state and he was willing to wait for me till about 10pm to do the transaction. I will definitely buy my next car from him if that's what I want and I fully recommend him! Great experience!

January 19, 2014

Hi Sam Thank you again for the business. Im sure your 2006 Ford Freestyle will serve you and your family well in MN. Please dont hesitate to call us when the time comes for another vehicle. Patrick

Signature Autos is a cut above the rest

by from La Porte, IN |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Signature Autos. I found Patrick to be a stand-up guy who offers a low pressure sales environment. Patrick was very accommodating when it came to test driving different vehicles and answering my questions. The lot itself, had a very nice selection of vehicles. If you are in need of a good quality used vehicle, I would recommend Signature Autos without hesitation. If I am ever in need of another vehicle, I will be a repeat customer.

December 15, 2013

Hi Ken Thank you for the very kind words!! Your new Subaru should serve you well with all the snow we are having as of late. We look forward to helping you in the future with the same or better customer service. Patrick

Excellent visit

by from Aurora, IL |

While we ultimately wound up buying from a different dealer, the folks at Signature were very helpful, knowledgeable and more than willing to take the time to talk to my wife and I about both the BMW and Volvo we looked at. Would highly recommend Signaturte to anyone looking for a good used car....

August 6, 2013

Hi Doug Thank you for considering my Volvo and BMW for your next car. We were happy to assist you and your wife and hopefully answer all of your questions. I'm sure the car you purchased from another dealer is a great car and will serve you well. Please don't hesitate to call or stop by if you are in need of another vehicle. Happy motoring. Patrick Signature Auto

Highly Recommended!!

by from Naperville, IL |

Enjoyed doing business with Patrick and Chris. They are no nonsense and straight to the point. My daughter really enjoys her VW New Beetle! Their cars are very clean - inside and out. They thoroughly inspect what they put on their lot. I left no stone unturned during the test drive and analysis of my car. They have a lot of pride in what they put on their lot and want to build their business through good, honest word of mouth. Please avoid the monster overpriced dealers on Ogden Ave in Naperville and go to the quiet little industrial park where Signature Autos is located. They might even throw an extra bratwurst on the grill for you! Thanks again to Patrick and Chris for a pleasant buying experience. I will send more business their way. Mark Molnar, Naperville, IL.

July 2, 2013

Hi Mark It was our pleasure to help you with your purchase of the VW for your daughter. Your always welcome anytime the grill is out and the food is on. We would love to help you again. Hope you were able to find a flower for the vase in the car. Thanks again.

Ok dealer honest but willing to sell a broken car

by from Naperville, IL |

This dealer seems honest. However, I think it was a bit shady that they were not willing to negotiate the price of a vehicle that needed two repairs. They were only willing to fix it if I bought the car...what if I didn't want it after it was "fixed". I believe they should repair the car and then list it accordingly.

June 29, 2013

Hi Howard Thanks for stopping by to look at one of our vehicles. Although I don't recall the exact vehicle, its unfortunate it was not up to your standards. Cars in your price range may have cosmetic or mechanical issues due to miles and age. Our cars are priced according to miles, age and condition relative to the market. Occasionally issues do arise in some of our used cars that we are unaware of but are willing to address at the time of sale. It is after all a used car. We wish you the best of luck finding the best car for your budget. Your always welcome to come back and look at another car.

Great car and great service

by from Saint Cloud , France |

Great experience from an abroad customer ... great car for value and great after-sale service , with shipping , custom process and documents ... even a few months after the sale . Great communication from Patrick , who is always putting the customer satisfaction as his first priority

June 15, 2013

Hi Olivier We are always happy to hear from a satisfied customer, especially one from France. I'g glad we were able to help you and your wife find matching 1999 SL600's. Happy motoring! Patrick and Chris

Great experience!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I recently bought a BMW from Signature Autos. The owners were very helpful, answering questions and even staying open late to let me test drive the car. The car itself was in beautiful condition, and the owners were great about letting me examine it and then take a test drive. They kept the paperwork short and sweet, which is really appreciated since I think it could take hours otherwise. The whole process was great, they owners were really friendly, and they got the title to me very quickly. Overall a great experience of buying my first car!

June 9, 2013

Justina. Thank you for the high remarks! Many happy miles in your 2001 3 Series BMW. We would be happy to help you again in the future. Pass along our regards to Dave as well. You both were a pleasure to deal with and Daves knowledge of BMW's is very impressive. Patrick and Chirs

Good Business

by from Aurora, IL |

Don't be fooled by the out-of-the-way location or the fact that it's located in an industrial park. The salesman, Chris, was very honest about the condition of the vehicle, never pressured the sale, and had excellent customer service skills. I purchased a vehicle from here and it has thus far met or exceeded all of my expectations. I would recommend this business to anyone looking for a vehicle.

May 15, 2013

Hi Drew Thank you for the high remarks!! I am happy your new 1999 Ford Escort Wagon has exceeded your expectations. I would be happy to help you again in the future. Chris Signature Autos Inc.