Signature Autos

25025 Ramm Dr, Naperville, IL 60564

Used 888-596-5294

Good Business

by from Aurora, IL |

Don't be fooled by the out-of-the-way location or the fact that it's located in an industrial park. The salesman, Chris, was very honest about the condition of the vehicle, never pressured the sale, and had excellent customer service skills. I purchased a vehicle from here and it has thus far met or exceeded all of my expectations. I would recommend this business to anyone looking for a vehicle.

May 15, 2013

Hi Drew Thank you for the high remarks!! I am happy your new 1999 Ford Escort Wagon has exceeded your expectations. I would be happy to help you again in the future. Chris Signature Autos Inc.

Great Experience

by from Lawrence, KS |

I just purchased a 2002 ML320 from Signature Autos with less than 70,000 miles. This car was an exceptional deal so much so that I drove from Kansas to Illinois to purchase it. The guys (Patrick and Chris) went out of their way so that I could view the vehicle. They were very upfront about any minor issues. I appreciated that what was shown in the photos was exactly what the car was like in person and there were no surprises. They were very knowledgeable and had an excellent selection of vehicles on their lot. If you are in the market for a great used car I would definitely recommend them. It is even worth a trip to get a vehicle from them.

April 28, 2013

Hi Lindsey. Thank you for the kind words. Chris and I would be happy to help you again in the future. Happy motoring in your new Mercedes ML 320.

A Nice Selection of Quality Used Cars Priced Right

by from Columbia, SC |

I just purchased a 2001 Jaguar S Type from Patrick at a great price. We agreed on a price right over the phone, without any haggling. I drove down from Milwaukee, WI the same day, purchased the vehicle and I was on my way. I really liked the fact that he does not charge a lot of outrageous dealer prep, admin, or junk fees like many other used car dealers. I drove the car back to Milwaukee and onward to Columbia, SC all within a few days. He has a really nice selection of quality used vehicles and I was totally satisifed by his professionalism and expedient customer service. I highly recommend you check out his selection and give him a call if you see something you like. I will definitely be checking him out the next time I am in the market for a quality used vehicle! Thanx again Patrick!

March 1, 2013

Hi Lyndon Thank you for the kind words, they are very appreciated. We would happy to help you again in the future if needed. And we can even help with shipping next to save you the drive to NC.

Great dealreship

by from Mt. Prospect |

I just purchased my car from this dealership. It was really nice experience and totally stress free. Patrick (owner) was really helpful and worked with me even after I purchased the car. He recommended body shop and mechanic for inspection to assure I will get exactly what I want (and price was right as well). It is definitely one stop shop and you can count on honest and straight forward deal without surprises at the end. I am personally really picky person and it is not easy task to satisfy me but this place got 5 stars in my book. You should give it a try I can promise you won be disappointed as Patrick was really flexible and accommodation from the start to the end and you can get great car at really good price.

January 19, 2014

Hi Artur Happy to help you again in the future. Im sure your E320 Mercedes will serve you well. Patrick

Awesome experience

by from Mt. Prospect |

This is awesome dealership. Patrick helped me with all requests I got, allowed me to take car for pre-purchase inspection to local MB dealer. Price was right and now I can enjoy my car. He has mechanic and body shop around that can help in case you need make your car 100% perfect. I will recommend this dealership to anybody, you will be treated with respect, no preasure sale really personal approach that I greatly appreciated. You should give it a try for sure

June 28, 2012

Thank you Artur for the kinds words and review! Enjoy your 2001 Mercedes E320, we look forward to serving you again in the future.