Mike Steven Mitsubishi

6601 E Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67207

New 888-828-8271
Used 888-818-1382
Service 877-224-3595

Sold car before schudled test drive

by from wichita ks |

I made an online inquire. I revived a call the next morning to schedule a test drive for later that day. Upon arrival I was informed the the car had already been sold and asked what I liked about the car with no apology for wasting my time or gas. So my drive up there was completely useless, just wish they would of given me a call to cancel the test drive.

need more dealers like them.

by from Wichita,KS |

I have purchased two vehicles from Steven Mitsubishi over the past (2) two years, and on both occasions have had a great experience! they seem to have a very unique sells process... not pushy or overbearing. Their people seem to really know the product. what I liked most is I got to speak to a manager right up front allowing us to cut right through the back and forth negotiations, apparently this is how they do it with all their customers. All I can say is.... keep up the good work, we need more auto dealerships like you!! DM

No returned phone calls or emails

by from Wakarusa, Kansas |

We have contacted this dealership several times either by phone or email, none returned, inquiring about the 2004 Honda Pilot, with a trade in of a Camry. Not happy with this company at all. We live over three hours away and would like more information on the vehicle, bit got no response.

Amazing customer service!

by from wichita,ks |

I just bought a car from Mike Steven Kia and I got a great deal on a great car! The salesman I worked with was really terrific he was not pushy at all he never put any pressure on me to buy one car or another. We worked together as a team to find me the car I really loved. I let them know where I wanted to be in monthly payments and they worked with me to achieve that. I got a fair price for my trade in also. I am very impressed with this dealership and I will recommend them to my friends and family and I will defiantely shop here again.

Amazing customer service!