DARCARS Toyota Scion Baltimore

(1.7) 9 Reviews

6007 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21224

Dropped the Ball

by from Baltimore, Md |

Spent a lot of time there working on what was admittedly a challenging deal. But after leaving with an agreement to discuss further the following day. After an initial call I was twice promised to a return call which never came even after I called and left a message. Not very good customer service. Even if I wasn't able to complete a deal at that time, good customer service would have encouraged me to return but probably not now.

Horrible Experience

by from Roanoke, Virginia |

We were looking for a used Acura and found one with the right color and pckg at their base. It was 4 hour one way trip to get the car, so before going we called them to make sure everything was ok and talked about the price, we made an offer and a sales person accept it, strange thing was he refused to offer his name and his phone number. We rented a car for the trip and called them the 2nd time to confirm the price and condition, this time the manager took the phone and told us they cant accept the offer and SHOUTED AT ME OVER THE PHONE, said they dont deal over the phone. Well we finally found that we were deceived. Luckily we found another car the second day and brought it home. DO NOT waste your time at this place, people dont know how to respect. Drive a little further to check something else!

Bad Business Practices

by from North Carolina |

This dealership was very helpful at the beginning. I traveled from out of state to purchase one their vehicles with a confirmation sent promptly to them. When I arrived in Baltimore, I received an E-MAIL stating that DARSCARS of Baltimore sold my car! I called them immediately and 2 salesmen gave me the "business is business" speech. They could have cared less. Fortunately, I have a relationship with Jesus and HE worked the whole thing out in no time. I bought a better car from Rosner Toyota in Fredericksburg, Virginia! I would NOT recommend anyone do business with DARSCARS because they have.bad business practices.

Terrible and very shady... Beware !! Do Not go

by from HICKSVILLE N.Y |

I called and spoke to Harry the Used car Manager. Assured me he would get all the information and call me back the same day. He never returned the call. When I was on the phone with him would not stop trying to push additional fees and expenses. I would avoid like the plague...

good experience

by from hanover, MD |

There are a lot of negative reviews for this place on here, but that wasn't my experience at all. They did use sales tricks, but I didn't find them overly pushy. I would recommend them.

DO NOT GO HERE

by from baltimore, MD |

worst buying experience i've ever had. super high pressure sales and outright lies are standard at this dealership. DO NOT GO HERE. i cannot believe i was dumb enough to buy a car here but they will use every sales trick in the book to sucker you in. to make matters worse, they didn't file any of my paperwork properly, and so i've had to sort out all sorts of issues with the Motor Vehicle Administration. this was just an all-around horrible experience.

horrible service!!!!!

by from dundalk |

i'm glad i decided to shop around didn't buy a car from this dealership. they just want you to sign on the dotted lines and get you out the door. probably the worst new car dealership you can imagine. stay away from this place

worst toyota dealership ever!!!

by from baltimore |

if i could give this dealership a 0 rating, i would, although i believe they deserve even lower. they are unprofessional and they do not care about anyone, they show no respect for their profession or their customers at all. we purchased a toyota there before it was darcars but they have access to the old customer records. we started receiving letters in the mail saying we just bought a new toyota from this dealership and we thought something was wrong and went to the nearest toyota dealership to check what was going on, they found out that it was from this dealership (darcars in baltimore) that sold a brand new toyota and the transaction was legit, so we called and they were very rude on the phone and they just didn't care at all so i asked to speak to the manager about the issue after a long hold, the manager also showed no care and said to come in to the dealership to see what's going on and hung up, we went to the dealership and found out that they simply put it under a wrong name for the sale of the vehicle, we drove over 20 minutes to the dealership to find out that it was their negligence that caused this confusion, and i thought i had my identity information stolen and someone used it to purchase a car under my name. they offered no apology and no assurance that this will not happen again, took the letter i brought in and said i'm free to go, glad i didn't buy a car from this pathetic place, wonder how many other customers' information got mixed up, DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS PLACE, unprofessional, irresponsible, and ignorant.

not good

by from Bethesda MD |

just another dealer ... unprofessional sales staff ...