Tropical Motor Cars

Tropical Motor Cars

4009 W 12th St, Erie, PA 16505

Used 866-901-1746

Used Cars For Sale, Tropical Motor Cars, Used Cars for Sale Erie PA, Southern Automobiles, Erie PA

Straight-forward, no hassle approach

by from Erie, PA |

Friendly, knowledgeable staff. The cars I was interested were competitively priced, and the value they were willing to give for my trade-in exceeded all other car dealerships that I shopped at. I would shop there again

Excellent Place to Buy YOUR Next Vehicle!!

by from Lake City, PA |

I would recommend Tropical Motor Car to anyone who is looking for a new or used car. Jeff and Ken are quite simply the nicest car salesmen I have ever dealt with. They are sharp, professional, and friendly. Their customer service is second to none! No hard-sell, just pure CLASS. Thanks, guys!

Wonderful Service!!

by from Erie, PA |

Purchased a used car and was very happy with the car and the service. Jeff was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely recommend Tropical Motors!!

Avalanche

by from Erie PA |

Ken is a rock star. Easiest buying experience I've ever had.

Great cars with super service! !

by from Erie , PA |

We only buy our cars from Jeff. We get treated great and he always finds us what we are looking for!

awesome dealership and salesman

by from erie, pa |

Great dealership, better than the big ones! Took care of us from the very beginning and was very accommodating inside with us having 2 small children. Gave us more than we expected for a trade in and worked with us to have the smoothest experience possible. Would definitely recommend!

Couldn't be easier!

by from Erie, PA |

My first car purchase couldn't have been easier. After getting frustrated at other dealerships, my father and I spotted the car I was looking for at Tropical Motor Cars. We stopped by the dealership and were met by Ken. Couldn't be happier with his help. He made my life very easy and was not the typical "used car salesman". Not once did I feel pressured into the vehicle. He even offered to let us test drive the vehicle without him! Normally I have to sit in the passenger seat while the salesman floors it and tells me how much torque the car has... Fast forward to the purchase. I had taken my father with me each time, just due to the fact of needing a "seasoned negotiator" to get the best price. In reality I didn't need him at all. I received a more than fair amount for my trade in and got a very good deal on the vehicle. Jeff then took over when we got into the loan details. He was extremely helpful in finding the best combo of rate and price. He was never pushy at the close and was very insightful on all of the other services that are offered. I will definitely refer friends and family to Tropical and look forward to my next purchase from them. Thanks again Ken and Jeff!

Best Service a First Time Buyer Could Have

by from Erie, PA |

Jeff Westfall at Tropical Motors is the absolute best! Being a first time car buyer, I was very nervous about stepping on any car lot. I had been given a few recommendations to visit the team at Tropical Motors. When I stepped on the lot, I was immediately greeted with a smile. I explained what I was looking for and he placed it right into my hands. He could not have made the process more easier for me. He had this great check list to make sure that he got everything he needed and explained every single step during the buying process. He was not forceful at all and gave me a really great deal. He didn't try to get me to buy the extra goodies or sell me any extra things that i didn't want. He helped me get the best loan through a bank around town. He was very respectful.. Jeff was a straight up, no pressure, businessman, I will always go back to Jeff and the men at Tropical Motors

Best Experience Buying My First Car

by from Erie, Pennsylvania |

Shopping for my very first car was very scary. I was recommended by many people to visit Jeff Westfall at Tropical Motors to purchase my first car. I went there expecting a dealer who would pressure me into buying the most expensive car and all the extra goodies so they could make $$$. I got the exact opposite. I was greeted with compassion. I told Jeff exactly what I was looking for, and he gave me a great deal. He helped me finance my car and take care of all the necessary things to make sure I could get the smoothest experience as possible. Not knowing the exact process and steps to get everything taken care of, Jeff went step by step and slowly so I could understand what I should or needed to do. I will go back to Jeff and the gentlemen at Tropical before I would go anywhere else.

My Terrific Trip To Tropical Motor Cars!

by from Erie, Pennsylvania |

I went to Tropical Motor Cars to trade in my hunk o'junk PT Cruiser and never even expected I could trade it in. When I first got to Tropical Motor Cars that day I had doubts I was going to get a car that day. All thanks to Jeff Westfall for all of his compassion, help, and understanding I did get a beautiful silver 2011 Chevy Impala. I'm very pleased with my trade in. Especially because my boyfriend and I are having a baby and starting a family so a good, reliable, and safe vehicle is very important. The process was so easy, I felt satisfied and not scammed like at most car dealers. They even filled the tank and gave us winter floor mats for the front seats too. I tell all my friends and recommend they go there next time they are thinking of getting a vehicle. I loved my experience at Tropical Motor CarsCars, for all the help from Jeff Westfall, his wonderful staff, and establishment. Thank you so much Tropical Motor Cars!

Great service! Very reliable and knowledgeable!

by from Erie, PA |

I walked in to the lot, found a vehicle and right there on the spot I purchased, due to the knowledgeable and helpful staff. They made it so easy. I was able to drive the car off the lot that same day. They even stayed an extra hour+ after they were to close to assist me in purchasing my vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. They are honest, fair, and reasonable, all qualities hard to find in sales!