Beshoff Infiniti

Service 888-422-7973

Take A Different Road

Shady sales strategies

by from Palo Alto, CA |

This dealership tried to sell me a pre-owned vehicle with obvious problems. It's got a lot of water in the trunk. The sales person refused to even check the problem before closing the deal saying it was a common problem and could be easily fixed. It turned out that he had no idea what he was talking about and admitted that himself after someone else checked the vehicle. He even mentioned that other customers might not care about this kind of problem. It that possible when you got serious water leaks???? By not care, did he mean not notice??? I felt deceived and would not recommend this dealership.

A slow start a strong finish.

by from British Columbia Canada |

I used Cars.com to find a vehicle and then contacted Beshoff Infinity. My first contact was the new car manager and was given information on their past dealings exporting to Canada. I needed a reliable transport company out of California to the Canadian Border. I offered my price on the 2013 G37 and was accepted, the transport company was a little hard to nail down but finally success. After a week of dealing with too many persons I was finally only dealing only with the Finance Manager and everything fell into place. Purchasing a vehicle in California means that it needs to be delivered out of the state by transport to avoid their taxes. Overall Beshoff has satisfied my purchase and has saved me thousands of dollars compared to the cost of the same G37 in Canada. So a little runaround getting the correct person to handle everything was worth the trouble..

Hope they stop playing around with customers.

by from san jose, ca |

19th century car buying experience at 21st century. still old gimmick and sales tactics. I thought things have changed. ----- Usually, we do not want to deal with sales guys at dealers so we tried to finish everything over internet or phone. We have been researching QX80 for a while and was able to talk to one of the sales guy over there. At first they said they did not have the car we wanted in stock. a week later, they said they have that car in stock and they are the only one who had the car with specs we wanted. and we negotiated prices, and financing terms over the phone and we went there. Guess what. They showed me QX56 and keep saying those are the exactly same car. and I asked "Where is QX80??" and they kept saying those are the same car. and I was mad and i asked again and they said " Oh we just sold that one" and we talked to the guy like a hour ago.... No apology. The sales guy we talked over a week said he was busy with other customer and could not talk to us more than 2 minutes. He kept talking about the specs we were asking. and I kept asking QX56 and QX80 thing. It did not go anywhere. Finally the manager showed up and apologized. and he wanted to offer me some good discounts because of all these things happened. and brought 3 business cards with 3 discount options. and they were all higher than the sales guy quoted me.... OMG.. They have been just playing around with me. Maybe they were hoping that I was so stupid that I would just buy 2013 QX56 model thinking that we QX80 2014 model. Typical deal experience. Good Luck all. I bought different car at a different deal with a much better experience

Gilroyjx35

by from Gilroy |

Laurence, Ed camp, Fred and Oscar are very professional. The right car, right price no pressure Long history bud I'm happy I recoment to all family and friends to buy from BESHOFF INFINITI on San Jose ca Thank you boys

Purchase of an 2011/FX35

by from Menlo park, CA |

This is my third Infiniti and I have to say that Beshoff Infiniti dealership has offered the best buying experience to date. First off the facilities is clean and the display floor has all the models that Infiniti carries. I was greeted as soon as I entered the dealership. They did try the standard sales routine, however after 45min at the dealership we had agreed on a price and payment plan. I received an excellent price for the vehicle and the contract signing did not take more than 15min. The vehicle is preped in an enclosed, very clean, and well lighted area. You can actually watch from behind the glass as the vehicle is preped. April and Oscar (Managers) were great as well as the sales person Linn.