Stokes Brown Toyota Scion of Beaufort

New 866-984-2741
Used 866-984-2736
Service 866-984-2743

Stokes Brown Toyota Scion of Beaufort offers you a Truly Exceptional Experience

They lost a sale and a repeat customer

by from Bluffton, SC |

I had bought a used jeep about seven months ago. Had some things wrong and service dept took care of it. It later needed a timing belt but I cannot make them responsible for that. I decided to go back and try and trade in my wife's explorer. I went there and they said the ford appraiser was not in and he would call me when he came in. No one called did not hear from anyone. I waited a week and called and asked for JR the guy who sold me the jeep, they said he was out so I talked to guy named mike. Told him I would be interested in now trading the jeep back in instead of the explorer said he would look into what I was interested in and call back. No call back from him. waited a week and tried one more time for JR not in. They said he would be in the following day. He did not come to work the next day. Left a msg and he did not call the day after that. I called finely reached him and told him which vehicle I was interested in. He said it was an on line thing but he would find out about it and call me back. I explained NO ONE had called me back in all my attempts at trying to do business with them over three weeks. He assured me he would call me.....Guess what.....No call... nothing. So I am done. Most people would not have stayed with it as long as I did. I hope the owner of that dealership reads this and ponders how many other people faced the same thing and how much money he has lost.

Five Stars Well Deserved!

by from Okatie, SC |

Dealership is very clean and provides a friendly, comfortable, atmosphere. All parties involved took time to explain and answer very clearly any questions or concerns I had without high pressure tactics. If you are looking for a place to buy your next car with optimum customer service, I highly recommend this dealership. (gao)

Out of state or town? They've got you covered

by from Greenville SC |

They had a car I wanted in there used inventory. I was going to buy from out of town and so they helped with plenty of photos and answered any questions including one Rickey Green replied at 1AM! I had a certain budget and they were willing and able to work with me to get the car at the right price. I would recommend this dealership because the sales consultant Rickey Green and Michael Blume follow up on phone calls as promised and even came through with a second set of keys AFTER the sale. They care about you and sale cars as a collaborative sale instead of a one sided one which is overwhelming positive and they will certainly get first look on my next ride. Give them a shot, you won't be disappointed.

WOULD GO BACK, BUT NOT 100% SATISFIED

by from VALDOSTA, GA |

ALL OF THE STAFF AT THE DEALERSHIP WERE VERY FRIENDLY. I HAD SPOKEN TO ONE OF THE MANAGERS THERE A COUPLE DAYS PRIOR TO PURCHASING, AND HE HAD ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS. WHEN I GOT TO THE DEALERSHIP, THE VEHICLE WAS READY AND THEY HAD A SALES MAN WAITING FOR ME. BEFORE PURCHASING, THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE BACK DOOR, AND SINCE I LIVED 4 HOURS AWAY, THE DEALERSHIP AGREED TO PAY FOR THE REPAIRS AT A LOCAL DEALERSHIP. THE PROBLEM I HAD WAS 1 DAY AFTER I TOOK THE VEHICLE HOME, THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON, AND I HAD TO PAY ABOUT $150 TO GET THE VEHICLE'S SYSTEM RESET. I DID NOT BRING THIS UP TO THE DEALERSHIP BECAUSE IT WAS SOLD "AS IS". ALSO, I LEARNED THAT THE KEYLESS ENTRY FOBB DID NOT WORK AT ALL, SO THAT'S ANOTHER $150 OUT OF POCKET. OTHER THAN PAYING FOR THE EXTRA REPAIRS, I WAS HAPPY WITH THE EXPERIENCE

Very Helpful

by from Bluffton, SC |

I was talking to a salesman for a coupel days and he texted me some pictures. I set up a time to go in and they had the car ready for me to look at and it was clean and very nice. It was a used truck and they got me in and out very quick.

Poor customer care

by from northeast |

I had been in touch with one of the managers regarding a used car purchase but he never returned my calls. We had agreed to terms on the price and all and I must have called 10 times to reach him on his cell phone(he had provided the # to give a deposit) and business phone. Apparently he had sold the vehicle for more money afterwards so he never cared to let me know or value my time and effort or value our agreement. I would never deal with this dealership again. Same old dealership nonsense, just makes me wonder how poor the salespersons must be considering the examples set by the manager.