Auto Village

Used 866-483-8934

Specializing in Late Model Used Cars

2013 Dodge Challenger

by from Bakersfield |

We purchased the car we always wanted today thanks to our salesman Jaber. He went above and beyond to get us the best deal possible. Highly recommend Auto Village to anyone who doesn't like the hustle and bustle of the big dealerships but still wants a great deal.

Excellent Service!

by from Houston, tx |

Excellent service!

by from Houston,TX |

Tasos you are excellent! My husband and I came recommended by Tasos' friend from another dealership. This was my first time buying a car and I must say that everything went smooth from the beginning to the end. I like the fact that Tasos took the time to listen, and explain in detail what we needed to know. Being at Ron Carter was a great experience because the staff made us feel like being home. The negotiating process went smooth and I got the red car I wanted. Tasos thank you for providing an excellent customer service. God bless you!

Great AMAZING SERVICE

by from Bakersfield,Ca |

I was just enthuastic by the Great deals they had to offer!! And Amazing hospitality! Cute Salesmen too! I am defiantly buying a car from them in the future!