C & A Motors

4608 Rudnick Ct, Bakersfield, CA 93313

Used 888-777-9356 Used 888-777-9356

Poor service no friendly worker's

by from Bakersfield Ca |

Waited for a hour to get help no one ever came to assist me they all said they be right with me no other customers were there poor customer sevrice will not go back ever again

Great Service All Around

by from Bakersfield Ca |

when I came to their dealership to do a little car shopping we didn't get any pressure from bother the sale guys like others dealers do. I was able to look around and when I was ready with any question about a car the two sale guys were very helpful. I would really recommend this dealership to anyone. planning on buy another car with in a year and this will be the first place I will stop at. Thanks Tony and Rommel much appreciated.

great customer service

by from bakersfield, ca |

Great service and a phenomenal atmosphere, all I can say is that if you need a vehicle go and see David you won't be disappointed.

EXCELLENT SALES STAFF AND GREAT SELECTION !!!

by from BAKERSFIELD CA |

WE RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2010 CHEVY EQUINOX FROM C&A MOTORS AND WE COULDNY BE HAPPIER !! OUR WONDERFUL SALESMAN "NATE" WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND MADE THE WHOLE CAR BUYING PROCESS QUICK AND EASY !! I EVEN REFERRED 2 OF MY FRIENDS !! OVERALL GREAT EXPERIENCE AND WE WILL DEFINATELY BE COMING BACK !!

Best service EVER!!!

by from Maricopa, CA |

I found the car I wanted here on cars.com. I called the dealership from the app and our sales guy, Nate, answered. When I told him which car we were interested in he told me he would have it ready and waiting. We pulled up and sure enough there it was, my 08 Mini Cooper S. The buying process was easy, even tho hubby and I don't have super awesome credit, Nate went above and beyond to make sure we could drive home in my dream car. I had a warning light come on and when I came in the next day they were on top of it and took my car back to service to get it fixed. They found the problem and ordered the part...BAM. The dealership itself is beautiful and all the sales people we talked to were super nice!! My daughter even said when she buys her first car she wants me to take her there to talk to Nate haha!!! All our future vehicle purchases will be here for sure! And I recommend anyone in the area looking for a quality used car at great prices to go here first!! You can't beat the selection, customer service or atmosphere of C&A!!!

C&A motors is awsome.

by from bakersfield ca |

my name is Michael I bought a Ford Super Duty Harley pickup from C&A motors it had a suspension problem they said they would fix it not in writing and Vivian went beyond and above and got it fixed proper I am very satisfied with C&A motors recommend anybody to go there thanks again Vivian and nick I like my truck.

sale broken cars

by from bakersfield CA |

Bought a nice looking car from them, 2 mnts later it broke down and cost me $1,500 to fix it!!!! They know what their doing there, they just want your money. They cleared the check engine light so it wouldn't show intel i drove it enough.

good cars, but..

by from kern county, ca |

They have good cars to choose from, and are nice people, but I had repair issues from the start, and after many weeks still don't have the repairs done..'parts ordered', 'guy on vacation', etc..