Grace Motors Inc

(5.0) 2 Reviews

2651 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90006

Pleasantly surprised experience

by from Chatsowrth, CA |

I was looking for Maxima and came across these guys from Cars.com, as they had one that caught my eye. I also noticed they mentioned in their ad that they are Christian-based dealers. While I don't consider myself to be too religious, I thought that was interesting and thought maybe they would be more trustworthy, so I made an appointment with Kevin to see the Maxima. When I arrived, I noticed their business was smaller than I anticipated, which made me a little nervous. Somehow I feel more pressured in a small place, but I decided to go in as I wanted to see the car. I am so happy I did. Kevin was such a nice guy, as was everyone else I met there. They all had genuine smiles, were happy to help, and no one pressured me at all. I also noticed that while they didn't have many cars, the ones they did have appeared to be in excellent condition with their Car Faxes in the windows for people to see. Their prices were so good, I didn't even try to haggle on the price. To sum it up, I ended up purchasing the Maxima from Kevin. He made it easy and never once tried to up sell me on anything. I was so happy with my experience that I noticed another car next to my Maxima and have decided to purchase it for my father. So if you see a car listed at their dealership, don't be shy and do yourself a favor and at least walk in there and speak to Kevin or one of the other guys. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. As long as my car doesn't fall apart in the next couple of weeks, which I don't see happening, I give them a high recommendation for service and ease of buying a car. I have not had any repairs done there, so I can not comment on that. My name is Robert, and I am a real customer. Hope this helps.

Go to Grace!

by from Los Angeles |

The folks at Grace were a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended.