Maximum Auto Search

Maximum Auto Search

5295 S Broadway, Englewood, CO 80113

Used 866-938-5073

No pressure shopping with exceptional customer service

Best Service, Cars and Price!

by from Castle Pines, CO |

I have now bought 3 cars from Maximum Auto Search, and I will never use another car dealer again! These guys are the best, they have great inventory at the best price and stand behind their product! I bought a Porsche Cayenne Turbo with 9,000 miles at a $43K discount! I've been driving it for the last 3 years with absolutely no issues (just new tires and oil changes). It has been my favorite car, period! The team at Maximum treats you with respect and there is no pressure; the overall experience is very satisfying and I highly recommend Maximum Auto Search!

I would't have believed it if I had not seen it!

by from Orange, California |

My wife and I were looking at getting a car for her to have when she is out in Colorado with family. She is only there once a moth for about a week during the school year. We called several dealers, told them what we wanted, but none gave us the kindness we received from Sean. When he found out my wife was flying in to look for a car he offered to pick her up from the airport and take her to the lot. Wow! Who does that? Well he did. He also listened to what we wanted and needed, and I must say it was a joy to deal with him. I would strongly recommend, if you are looking for a car or truck, you start here as they truly treat their customers with care. I have always hated buying cars until now. Even though I am in California I would still by a car from them first and have it shipped out, as they have displayed such integrity. No pushiness, no up-selling, no hassle. Thank you again Sean for treating our family so well. God bless, Jonathan Moch

Service and selection!

by from Denver, Co |

My experience began with an online search for the Nissan Xterra of my dreams. I found an incredible, almost unbelievable price at a company I'd never heard of before: Maximum Auto Search. Admittedly, I was a bit skeptical, as I usually only buy from a well known, reputable dealership. But with a true car certification and a price as low as they were offering, I had to check them out. I gave a call and spoke with Louis, who immediately told me he wanted to go and inspect the vehicle himself before he would be willing to sell it to me. Within 20 minutes, Louis promptly called back and told me it was a great car. Upon arriving, Louis had already pulled the Xterra to the front of the lot, readied for a test drive. I was greeted with a huge smile, hand shake, and an instant, comfortable report. After going for a test drive, I was already sold on this little beauty. But alas, always best to check out all the merchandise before buying (and negotiating). It was 95 degrees outside, but Louis never lost his smile. We checked out several other SUVs, all of which he gave me his honest opinion based on my needs, and within an hour I knew the Xterra was mine. Upon entering the dealership, which is no frills like the big dogs, but comfortable enough, Louis offered me something to drink and a seat in the much needed air conditioning. Within less than 2 minutes, I was introduced to Randy, the sales manager. Met with another big smile and hand shake, Randy asked if he might take my trade-in Jeep for a spin just to check her out. Again, instant report. In less than 10 minutes, Randy was sitting with me at the table, offering me a killer trade-in value for my Jeep. For those of you that go to dealerships, you know that the sales managers sit behind a big, creepy wall, instilling fear in the buyer during the negotiation process. It can take hours to get to the bottom line. Not here. Randy was not only there in person doing the negotiating, but he was straightforward with trade-in, price of the Xterra, and discussing the integrity of the extended warranty company. Once we came to a bottom line price, the finance department quickly prepared the paperwork, Randy thanked me for my business, and Louis escorted me to my brand new (well, new to me) Xterra that had been beautifully detailed. I WILL be buying my next car at Maximum Auto Search!

Terrible...

by from Arvada,co |

Let me start by saying it takes a lot for me to write a review on anything, mostly because I understand things happen. But the situation with this dealership is just terrible. I am a 1st time car buyer, I found a jeep they had that I loved, went a test drove it and bought it that night. Super simple. financing was fine. The jeep had some problems, that I noticed, I told them and they said they would take care of it no problem, (check engine light, all 4 door panels are cracked, horn does not work). About a month after I was able to finally get it taken to there mechanic to have the check engine light fixed, I forgot to mention I live about an hour away from the dealership and all the places they had me take my jeep. The mechanic had my car for almost a week, the sales person the night we bought the car said that they would give me a rental while the jeep was getting repaired, time comes for the rental and they can't do it, said they have never done rentals. I have a job, kids that need to go to school and other activities, upset because they said something they couldn't keep. Then time for the door panels, again another place about an hour away from me. I take my jeep out to this shop 4 times to get the work finally finished, (Colorado car interiors), 1 time the guy didn't realize that all the doors were cracked and actually had to be replaced not painted, so waste of a trip. Took it in the 2nd time, he said the panels were coming, had my jeep for 2 days, panels never came had to go pick it up.Still no work done, no rental car. 3rd time I drive out there panels are there but not all of them only 3! He is also suppose to be fixing the horn that hasn't be done either. 4th time I finally drop my car off, door panels are replaced (wrong color not OEM, so they "painted" them). Horn only works thru this button on the side (previous owner had an after-market horn) not thru the relay, so my alarm system doesn't sound because the horn only works thru this button! A week later I notice that all this paint is starting to just scrape off my doors, which are a dark brown under the paint, my door panels should be tan! I call the dealership, they said how sorry they are and that all there rental cars are out ( though they never did rentals??) and when 1 comes in they will call me I am next on the list. I wait a MONTH! I thought I was being patient and nice. Finally I call them talk to JAKE the owner I guess, awful customer service, I explain the situation to him, all he says well call Steve and work it out with him (guy who did my doors & horn). I call Steve for almost 2 weeks, keeps saying, I know you live far and it was a hassle for you the 1st time, let me come to you. I think that's awesome really nice, so now its been 2 weeks I have called him all he says. "let me call you back, I need to get organized"! Still haven't seen him. I call Jake the owner back, say's, "well I have worked with Steve for 10 years, I don't know why he would say he will come see your car he is not mobile". I don't know Jake, he's the shop you partner with why is he saying things that he can't deliver? I tell Jake I would rather take it to someone I trust who will do the work and you can pay for it, he says, "I will pay what I authorize". You put it in the contract that you would repair the door panels, Cliff said they would be like new! Well paint falling off isn't new, horn still doesn't work, Jake is trying to get out of this on "word technicalities". The jeep didn't even come with a fob, loved how they waited till after to tell us that. For this being my 1st car buying experience, I can see why I waited till I was 25 to do this, awful experience, I would never ever recommend this place to anyone.

Great service but...

by from Aurora, CO. |

Great experience but, the next day we noticed gashes in the tires. We can see the nylon and actually, all the tires were defected. We called to see if they would replace the tires or get a discount for two or four tires. They said, they would check on it. We didn't receive a response for days...when we did, which we had to initiate the call again, the answer was "NO", not even a discount. Furthermore, for the price of new tires, they lost a future customer. We're a bit disappointed!

Honest, stand behind their product!!!!

by from Highlands Ranch, Co |

We went to look and didn't expect to be treated with such respect...We found a car that we liked and bought it!!! No hassles, no pressure, Max the owner stood behind the vehicle and fixed everything that he said he would fix.. The entire staff was professional and engaging.. The selection of cars is amazing, you could almost find just about any make and at just about any cost..If you are in the market for a used car make sure to take a look... Jim and Kathy

Fast and professional

by from Casper, WY |

This was the easiest and fastest car purchase at a dealership I've had! The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly to my family throughout our auto search. Will definitely return for our next car.

Great experience and Service!

by from denver CO |

This was my first time buying a car from a dealership like this one. Chris was very organized with his process of showing the car to me and although very professional he was still very casual and effective at creating a very good customer experience. Once we decided that this was the car i wanted Kyle in the financing part was very concise and clear. He was also very patient with me because i had tons of questions but he did not bother to answer them all in a clear manner. A day later the turn light on my car went out and i struggled with exchanging it because i did not know how. Since i had to come back to drop off my paperwork they taught me how to change my own lights. Great customer service and guidance! ill refer this dealership to anyone looking for a great car at great rates!

Great service

by from Brighton, Colorado |

I've had never visit this dealer ship before but it was a great place. The crew are very helpful and polite, there was no pressure. My boyfriend was looking for a car and he actually bought it in an unexpected day, he told me they had offer him a great deal and was very thankful. Chris Jones was a great seller, he explained everything clear and was nice, I could tell that he loved his job and helping people get a great deal. I would recommend people to go to this dealer ship, they will help.

got a great deal on a good used car

by from Denver , Colorado |

I had met Shawn sometime ago and was not able to buy a car at that time but I told him that I would be back he was great to work with no hassle just all around friendly people at this dealership I got a good deal on my purchase I read the CARFAXno problems thereit didn't take them but 20 minutes to get me finance I had been there before as I stated I was finance just wasn't able to get got a good interest rate I am pleased with my purchase thank you shawn.

Great service

by from Denver co |

I had the privilege to work with Shawn. I moved to denver for work and had major car problems. From my truck breaking a timing chain and a borrowed car blowing the motor. With very little money down and only being in town for a couple weeks Shawn was able to get me into a new car. Since Maximum Auto has worked with me on a payment plan and has helped with any needs. These guys have helped me out a lot and i will return back in the future. Thanks guys Chris Harley