Senshine Motors LLC

Senshine Motors LLC

4964 State Route 233, Westmoreland, NY 13490

Used 866-983-8313

Central New York's finest European luxury vehicles

Great service , quality clean cars

by from Clinton,NY |

Great to deal with , detail oriented, would buy from them again

Great service. They treated me like family.

by from Richfield Springs |

Talked me into my first Honda and I couldn't be happier. They do great service work too. Had them do my brakes and I got my snow tires from there too. The car detail guy does good work too.

Great service

by from Utica, NY |

The last two cars I have owned have been from senshine, both have run great and for the few normal maintenance issues that they had senshine went above and beyond to make sure they kept running smoothly.

Great experience

by from Clnton, NY |

I bought my first BMW from Senshine just a week ago. It was a good experience, and I found all the staff that I dealt with to be courteous and helpful. I look forward to a long standing service experience with Vitaly and his staff.

Volvo XC90

by from Westmoreland ny |

I have recently purchased my Volvo XC90 from Vitaly at senshine Motors. I test drove the car and made our purchase. Vitaly suggested that the front end may be making a noise and i should let him know if it was the new tires he just put on it or if it was somthing else. The noise got worse and i brought the car back to him about a month later. Vitaly was glad to take it for a ride and seemed happy to replace the front axle and put on all new wheel bearings on the front end at no cost to me. The problem was solved. This has not been my experience with purchasing a used car. I will buy my next car from Senshine and recommend Sunshine to anyone looking for a car. Anyone can a sell a car but its how you stand behind that sale that defines your dealership.

Easy choice!!

by from Oneonta, NY |

What a great experience. The vehicle is fantastic, the price was great and there was no pressure the whole time.

Would buy again!

by from Cicero, ny |

Recently purchased my pre-owned BMW from Senshine Motors and had a great experience. I found the car on this website and it contacted the owner directly and I was able to set up an appointment the next day. The dealership was easy to locate and in a nice area unlike some other use scar dealerships I've visited. I was able to test drive the car and dealt directly with the owner Vitaly who was able to help set me up with financing and I was able to purchase my car and drive home with it within 1 week of test driving ... Love the car and they actually service the cars there as well. Overall great experience and car was a great deal compared to other dealers in the area!