Harrison Imports

339 W 9000 S, Sandy, UT 84070

Penny Pinchers

by from bountiful, ut |

By far the worst car dealership I have ever came across. My family and I have been loyal customers of Harrison for years now. They are definitely money hungry and only in it for themselves, I bought a car from them, when I left the dealership my drivers window wouldn't roll up or down. I brought it back to their service department 3 times for the same problem. And it's still broken. But of course they won't cover any expenses because my 3 month warranty is up. I also brought my car in for the check engine light twice, my door handle fell off on the outside of the car, and I had to replace my entire exhaust system, Then my sister bought a Volvo there. The first week of having the car the transmission went out, this was August 27, 2012. They wouldn't replace it until we had mentioned talking to an attorney. Even then they tried to get her to pay half of the price, even though the warranty clearly stated that the full price of a new transmission should be covered. Since then she has brought it in countless times for her transmission light being on, every time they have replaced "sensors" and said nothing was wrong with the transmission. She was told she had a year warranty on the new transmission, and of course it went out again last week. She still has five days until her warranty is up and they are saying they won't cover to replace it. They must have failed to tell her that it was a 1 year/ 12,000 mile warranty, and she has gone over the 12,000 miles. Not once did she receive any copy of the warranty and was never informed that the warranty would only last 12,000 miles. On top of all of that she still owes $7,000 on the car and the value of her car is only $4,000. She was a first time buyer and they definitely have not left the greatest impression.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

by from Smithfield, UT |

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! We purchased a Vespa scooter from Harrison Imports in Bountiful. Cory was very rude and arrogant. Because of him we would never go there again. Nor will we recommend Harrison Imports to anyone. Too bad because some of the sales people (Jimmy) were nice but because of Cory Lovoi we would never do business with Harrison again.

Amazing service

by from Woods Cross, UT |

I recently purchased a vehicle through Harrison Imports. I was completely impressed with the staff, specifically my salesman Jimmy. Jimmy listened to my needs to help me find the right car for my family. He was amazing at follow up and truly went the extra mile. From start to finish I have never had such a smooth experience purchasing a vehicle. Harrison Imports had a great selection. Their sales staff is friendly, professional, and quick. Their service department was efficient and quick to help me get my car in the road. Thank you Harrison Imports and Jimmy.

GREAT SERVICE GREAT CARS!

by from Boise, Idaho |

I recently purchased a 2007 Volvo xc70 from theHarrison Imports in Bountiful. I flew in from Boise, and Cory Lovoi was my salesman. He arranged for my pickup from the airport. The car I was planning to purchase was ready for me at the airport which allowed me to clearly observe the Volvo. Upon arrival to Harrison Auto the final paperwork was fascilitated with ease! Thanks to Cory, and the fine staff made my recent car purchase an ease. I would return to Harrison Imports anytime.

Great buying experience

by from Layton, UT |

I highly recommend buying your next car from Harrison Imports. Don Mendoza my salesman was excellent.

Harrison Imports Bountiful Utah

by from Salt Lake City Utah |

I had a great experience at Harrison Imports. I was very impressed with the knowledge of my salesman Jeff Krauss. He knew so much about the car I was interested in. The test drive was awesome . i was able to see all the amazing things this car could do. After I bought the car he has spent hours teaching me all the little details about the car and the computer to get the most out of it. Jeff always makes me feel like I can always come back, if I have any questions or problems. I was also impresses with Vance Harrison the owner, Very personable ,honest and I feel like he really cares. We have recently purchased another car from them with the same excellent service! Thanks Harrison Imports! Great dealership!

Best Dealership EVER!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Loved the service i recieved from Harrison Imports. Jeff was one the BEST salesmen I've worked with. Thank you, thank you for my baby! I would not car shop ANYWHERE else!

Great Dealership!

by from Salt Lake City |

I've now bought 2 cars from Harrison Imports and I would recommend them to anyone. I have nothing but good to say about these fellows. Their staff is always professional and educated. I feel comfortable buying a pre-owned vehicle from them. Very honest and reliable dealerhsip. I would recommend them to my grandma! Thanks Harrison Imports! CR

very happy with my purchase

by from Salt Lake City |

I have been searching for a car for 2 months and went to a lot of dealers. This dealer had a car I was interested in and the reason I ended up buying from this dealer is the experience I had (great) and the way I was treated. Rick took the time with me and treated me with respect. I know I got a great deal because I had done the research on this vehicle before I went to the dealer. I would recommend this dealer to my friends and family for sure. I am very happy with my purchase and this dealer.

They just don't care.

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Come on in to Harrison Imports, AKA, the Lemonade Stand. Except minus the ade part. They say that they have their mechanics check out each vehicle and pass it off as Certified until one month later you have a tire blow out because it's so worn, the seat and steering wheel won't adjust, and the suspension goes out. I had high hopes for the local guy, but have learned my lesson. They are as small as they are for a reason, they can't compete with the big guys service and professionalism. They apparently don't care about return business. They are concerned with making the sale and that's about it.

Harrison Imports responded to this review

January 25, 2013

Dear StrangeRover, We apologize for your frustration. A week after you bought the car and we found out the suspension airbag had a leak, we asked that you bring the car in so we could take care of it, which is not an uncommon issue for a Land Rover with 90,000 miles. Unfortunately, you waited over a month to have us fix it, which resulted in more issues going wrong. We did cover the portion of the repair that you originally complained about, but not the additional parts that were caused from you waiting to perform the repairs. Unfortunately we can?t control what caused your tire to go flat, but when the vehicle was sold to you it passed the state required safety inspection. We do inspect all of our vehicles, however with 90,000 miles we can?t control unforeseen problems you may have. We try to identify and address any major issues at the time the vehicle is for sale, and offer a warranty, of which you declined to purchase. There is a risk of purchasing a vehicle with such high miles, but the reward is a low price. We have over a 60% repeat referral business and that is what we care about! You are always kind when you visit us, with no mention of such dissatisfaction. We apologize for your frustration, and would hope to make it right in the future. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter offline, at your convenience. Please give us a call.