Affluent Motors, LLC

1320 Chemical Street, Ste C, Dallas, TX 75207

Used 877-813-5554 Used 877-813-5554

Trades are welcome!

Brian is a man who stands by his word.

by from Claude,Tx |

I was nervous sending that much money to someone I hadn't met for a car I had never seen. But, look at he reviews. They were right. There was no pressure at any point.The kind of car deal everyone wants.If you want the car at that price ,(which is a good price) buy it if not don't. It is an easy process. They delivered it to our door 350 miles away,paper work done. Now, after the sale.There was a small problem with the radio. Brian and staff took care of it, at his expense. There are still honest hard working people out there they are just harder to find. Here is one.

Great buying experience from Affluent

by from Sachse, TX |

I ran across Affluent Motors on cars.com during research for a used car. I emailed Brian to inquire about several cars on their website. Brian was very responsive and provided me any information I wanted and quickly returned the carfax reports. He also was able to give me a quote on my trade without seeing it. I told Brian what I was looking for and he advised me to hold tight for a day or two because he knew an Enclave was coming in that I might like. He sent me pictures the next day with the price of the Enclave that just arrived. It was exactly what I was looking for. They drove the car to my house the next day with all the paper work, including financing papers and extended warranty papers. The car was exactly as described. In excellent condition inside and out and ran great. It was truly a no-hassle and no-pressure way to buy a car. It was my first experience of buying a car sight unseen. While that did make me a bit nervous, I believed the great reviews that Affluent had received and trusted their guarantee that the vehicle would be absolutely as described. I highly recommend Affluent Motors to anyone looking for a used car. Their prices are fair and their service was extraordinary. Thanks Brian and team.

2013 Buick Enclave - AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Dallas, TX |

I just bought a 2013 Buick Enclave from Affluent. When I walked in, I immediately could tell that this was a hassle-free place to purchase a car. The entire Affluent team was professional and warm. I drove away in my new car in under 40 minutes. This was the BEST car buying experience that I've ever had, and I will NEVER buy a car from any place else. I can honestly say that I enjoyed the process of buying a car at Affluent. Thanks guys!!!

Yet Another Great Experience

by from Houston, TX |

I was referred here by another satisfied customer and I have to say, my initial skepticism was unfounded completely. All my questions were answered and I have received an awesome vehicle that I am very happy with. Kent and Brian went above and beyond to answer my questions and my hat is off to them for outstanding customer service, which seems to have fallen by the wayside in the world of car buying.

GMC Acadia First time buyer

by from Plano, TX |

I had been searching for days for an Acadia, I finally found one that had low milage, low price, and was fully equipped. I email affluent motors and Brian responded promptly. I was a first time buyer and Brian made everything so easy. I love my new Acadia and would definitely recommend affluent motors to anyone, Brain went above and beyond. He wanted me to get what I really wanted and showed me different Acadia's but I fell in love with the first one.

An awesome find on a vehicle and excellent service

by from Decatur Texas |

Affluent motors is not your standard dealership. They go above and beyond to make sure the vehicle is perfect and make the process so smooth and easy. If there are any issues or concerns they are sure to address them promptly and will help you with any questions after the purchase is complete. They have made my purchase of a pre-owned Escalade an easy one.

E350 Mercedes Purchased from Affluent Motors

by from Frisco, TX |

i picked up a 2012 E350 from Affluent Motors in November 2014 - the E350 has performed wonderfully - not a single issue - i also got the extended warranty with the E350 because the price for it was a good value - all of the vehicles were in wonderful condition when I visited their showroom. i also financed through them because they were able to beat my banks interest rate they had about 10 2012 E350s for me to review fyi - this is my third car purchased through Affluent Motors in the last 8 years - and Ill go back for my next one too!

Buick Enclave purchased a few months ago

by from Austin, TX |

We purchased a Buick Enclave a few months ago and have enjoyed it. The purchase process with Affluent was the best car buying experience we have ever had. We have neighbors that purchased an Acadia from Affluent about 2 years ago and recommended we check with them. We also will recommend Affluent to family and friends. The vehicles are in outstanding condition - very much above expectation. The Enclave has all of the options I wanted - I did have to compromise on color (taking a silver one rather than a white one) - but the price, mileage and options were perfect. The team at the showroom was accommodating, patient and knowledge. Very quick and easy process.

my new Acadia

by from fort worth tx |

about 6 months ago I purchased an acadia from affluent motors - the acadia has had zero issues - i love it. the purchase was the easiest purchase of a vehicle i have ever made. the price was very fair - they do not negotiate on the listed sale price - but the price was fair and not having to haggle made the process quick.

Buick Enclave Purchase

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased a used Buick Enclave about 6 months ago with all the upgrades: navi, dvd, backup camera etc. Everything has worked well. The purchase process was very easy. And very quick. I have another car purchase expected in the next year and I'll go back to Affluent Motors.