Affluent Motors, LLC

1320 Chemical Street, Ste C, Dallas, TX 75207

Used 877-813-5554

Used Car Buying Made Easy by Affluent Motors

by from Dallas, TX |

I spotted the perfect BMW Z4 on Cars.Com which was being offered by Affluent Motors. Brian, one of Affluent's owners, was very accommodating in scheduling two Saturday morning test drives even though Affluent's regular days of operation are Mon.-Fri. The 2nd visit cinched the deal for me. Brian was very knowledgeable about the car and its many features. The actual purchase process was quick, easy and relatively painless. Affluent was able to arrange very attractive financing as well. All in all, it was a great car buying experience and I would recommend Brian and Affluent Motors to anyone in the market for a used car.

Bought my ACURA MDX FROM HERE

by from garland texas |

DANNY JARVILL BOUGHT MY ACURA MDX FROM HERE AN HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS AND STILL LOVE MY VEHICLE. WOULD SUGGEST THIS PLACE TO ANYONE.

Affluent Motors is worth the drive.

by from booneville, AR |

Excellent experience! We drove 5 hours from Arkansas to Dallas, Texas. I saved 3-4,000 dollars and vehicle is in better shape!! I will definitely buy from these guys again. Sherry Turner Booneville, Arkansas

Good buying experience - Mustang GT Convertible

by from Coppell, TX |

I bought a Mustang GT from Brian in February. The experience was good throughout. The car was as advertised, no disappointments, the price was fair, and he was able to get me a better financing rate than through my bank. Brian is very straight-forward to deal with and seems to want to go the extra mile. I'd buy from Affluent again and based on my experience I can highly recommend them.

Carmax who? Affluent is for you!

by from Little Elm, TX |

After a ridiculously horrible and time wasting experience with a little known used car dealer named Carmax (sarcasm...), my spouse and I were left with nothing but a wasted tank of gas, 8 hours of our lives wasted, and having to return the van we wanted because of paperwork issues and financing inflexibility. By some stroke of luck, lightning struck (this is Texas after all), we came across Affluent Motors on Cars.com. I sent an email to Brian...I grovelled a bit because of the above mentioned fiasco. Some backstory. We're recovering from bankruptcy. We've been attacking our credit reports so we can buy a house next year. And, we're in the process of adopting 4 kids, so the minivan is a MUST. Within hours, we were approved for financing for a 2012 Toyota Sienna with payments right around our budget, AND the van was delivered to us and the paperwork signed. Our trade in was driven off into the sunset, and we were left with the van we should've looked at in the first place. Brian worked some magic for us, and we are grateful beyond grateful. Affluent Motors will be our 'Go To' dealer for any car purchase in the future. Brilliant business model and personal service that I challenge any other car dealer to live up to.

2012 Toyota Sienna

by from Magnolia, Texas |

If you are looking for a Toyota Sienna, check with Affluent Motors before you buy anywhere else - these deals are as good as they appear to be on the website. We purchased a 2012 Sienna and were extremely pleased with the condition of the van when we drove to the Dallas showroom to pick it up... it was exactly as described and virtually flawless. They also followed up with strong support after the sale - when we drove home, we discovered a minor issue and Brian made sure we were taken care of. Best car buying experience we have ever had. THANKS BRIAN

2012 Mustang GT Premium

by from Quitman,La |

All I can say is THANKS BRIAN DEDEAUX ! After an extensive background check with the BBB and the Texas Dept of Motor Vehicles on Affluent Motors in Dallas my mind was at ease. Brian went way beyond his duties ,he got financing,sent pics as requested and got my paperwork to me and my Stang shipped to me all when I was promised. The car was just as he described and we love it. I highly recommend them and if anybody needs a reference ask Brian for my cell number. This was a very good car buying experience and will buy from them again. THANKS AGAIN BRIAN, MARTY FROM LOUISIANA.

Toyota Sienna

by from Austin, TX |

Loved my experience with Affluent Motors - a quick and easy process. I will go back for my next car purchase.

Traverse from Affluent Motors

by from Dallas, TX |

I recently purchased a Chevrolet Traverse from Affluent Motors - very professional transaction. The Traverse is great - outstanding condition. The process was simple, quick and easy. I will recommend family and friends to Affluent.

Nissan Maxima from Affluent Motors

by from Dallas, TX |

We purchased a Nissan Maxima from Affluent about a month ago. The car has been great - not a single issue. The condition of the Maxima was exactly as described - excellent. We will be purchasing another car in the next 6 months and will go back to Affluent. Very easy and stress free process.