Eagle Automotives

3700 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA 22204

Used 888-335-7384 Used 888-335-7384

Great car buying experience

by from Washington, DC |

This small dealership had the best price on a used car that we were buying through the USAA auto buying process. We had financing and knew we wanted to buy a specific vehicle and just wanted to test drive the vehicle and buy it. The process was quick and painless and we were glad we made the trip out there. No hard up-sells, no weird "that car isn't here but this one is," and no aggressive tactics.

GREAT SERVICE!!! AMAZING CAR!!!!

by from VIRGINIA BEACH, VA |

AMRO WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PROVIDED ALL INFO I REQUESTED FOR THE VEHICLE. I DROVE THREE HOURS AND THE CARS WAS EXACTLY AS HE DESCRIBED. I PURCHASED MY DREAM CAR, A 2008 MERCEDES-BENZ CLS63 AMG!!! I WOULD DEFINITELY PURCHASE ANOTHER VEHICLE FROM THEIR DEALERSHIP IN THE FUTURE!!! THANKS AMRO!!!!

Professional and knowledgeable staff

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

After searching the entire metro area for a used Nissan Frontier, we finally found a great looking truck at Eagle Automotive. My wife initially made the call and Jay, the Assistant GM provided her all the answers to our questions in a friendly, respectful and professional manner. This gave me the confidence to drive from MD and once I arrived on site was given a great overview of the vehicle and Eagle's inspection, service and buying process. We feel we were treated very fairly, the process was quick and easy and they really took in interest in ensuring our satisfaction. I intend to return to Eagle to have the vehicle serviced.

Earned my business

by from Alexandria, VA |

It took me about a week to make a decision, but after working with Bryan for a few days I was "sold". I am not the proud owner of a 2010 Honda Civic.

Great Job!

by from Stephens City, Virginia |

I purchased a 2007 Town & Country from Bryan, I had first looked at a comparable model and after some knowledgable insight from Bryan I settled on the Town & Country. It was a comfortable experience from the standpoint that I was not pressured but provided with information that allowed me to make an informed decision. Thanks Bryan!

07 Camry. great and easy costumer service!

by from laurel md |

Worked with Bryan. Negotiated and got a good deal on a 07 Camry. Very comfortable and easy to work with! Happy with my purchase and I will go to them again in the future. Great people and a great atmosphere. Overall 10/5.

Eagle should run classes for the big dealerships!

by from Alexandria |

Eagle Automotive was a pleasant surprise - buying a used car from Bryan was next to painless! -the cars were priced fairly and there were no highball stickers (I had checked Edmunds, NADA, and KBB and Eagle's cars were priced right where they should have been). No manufactured haggling. -Bryan treated me with respect and clarity. He actually answered the questions I asked, he made sure we were both on the same page, and he respected my position in the buying process. It was a breath of fresh air, and that's why I said the big boys need to take a lesson or two on selling used cars from Eagle. Bryan does it right. -Bryan behaved the way he said he would on his website. When was the last time you actually got real customer service from a used car salesman? I did and you will too.

Good deal, eventually

by from Grand Isle, VT |

The sales process was pretty good. I was buying from a distance and had a friend test drive the 2007 Tacoma I was interest in. Brian swapped wheels and tires to give me better ones and did some minor paint chip repairs. They agreed to deliver the truck a little outside their free delivery area to accommodate my travel plans. When I arrived to get the vehicle it was unlocked and had no temporary plate, no jack or handle, and no spare tire. It appears as though the delivery company was either negligent or dishonest. In any event, Brian took care of the missing plate immediately, eventually reimbursed me for a spare tire, and sent me a jack and handle. He also reimbursed me for a clutch that was quite "soft" when I took possession. The overall experience was a bit trying but I did get a good vehicle and, with a little prodding, the dealer did the right things.

Who knew

by from Centreville, VA |

Who knew buying a used car would be easy. I've been looking for a BMW M3 for awhile now. I contracted Bryan (salesman) and wanted a copy of the Carfax, I had it before we finished our conversation. I scheduled a test drive and on my arrival the car was out front ready to go. I must say I didn't expect this level of customer service from a "small" dealer. I was and am very impressed. I plan to continue business with Eagle Automotives once their service dept is up and running. Keep up the good work!

Straight Forward & Honest

by from Arlington, Virginia |

Bryan was fabulous from the start, communicating via e-mail, had everything ready for me when I arrived. He was upfront about the price of the car and allowed me to have it looked at by my mechanic. The actual purchasing process took very little time. The dealer is currently under some construction, they're adding a service department, I am looking forward to having my car serviced at their site as well.