Eagle Automotives

3700 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA 22204

Used 888-485-9148

2003 Acura CL

by from Washington, DC |

Eagle Motors has set a new standard in cay buying. Buying a car has never been so easy and straight forward. My sales Brian took the time to explain the Car Fax report to me in way that I could understand. Brian even allowed me to take the car to my mechanic and have him take a look at it to confirm that this was a good purchase. Secondly, unlike so many people today, Brian honored his word by not selling the car to anyone else after I express my interest in the purchase After such a pleasant experience, I'm not sure if I would every purchase a car from anyone else. Thank you Eagle Motors such a great experience.

Eagle should run classes for the big dealerships!

by from Alexandria |

Eagle Automotive was a pleasant surprise - buying a used car from Bryan was next to painless! -the cars were priced fairly and there were no highball stickers (I had checked Edmunds, NADA, and KBB and Eagle's cars were priced right where they should have been). No manufactured haggling. -Bryan treated me with respect and clarity. He actually answered the questions I asked, he made sure we were both on the same page, and he respected my position in the buying process. It was a breath of fresh air, and that's why I said the big boys need to take a lesson or two on selling used cars from Eagle. Bryan does it right. -Bryan behaved the way he said he would on his website. When was the last time you actually got real customer service from a used car salesman? I did and you will too.

Good deal, eventually

by from Grand Isle, VT |

The sales process was pretty good. I was buying from a distance and had a friend test drive the 2007 Tacoma I was interest in. Brian swapped wheels and tires to give me better ones and did some minor paint chip repairs. They agreed to deliver the truck a little outside their free delivery area to accommodate my travel plans. When I arrived to get the vehicle it was unlocked and had no temporary plate, no jack or handle, and no spare tire. It appears as though the delivery company was either negligent or dishonest. In any event, Brian took care of the missing plate immediately, eventually reimbursed me for a spare tire, and sent me a jack and handle. He also reimbursed me for a clutch that was quite "soft" when I took possession. The overall experience was a bit trying but I did get a good vehicle and, with a little prodding, the dealer did the right things.

Who knew

by from Centreville, VA |

Who knew buying a used car would be easy. I've been looking for a BMW M3 for awhile now. I contracted Bryan (salesman) and wanted a copy of the Carfax, I had it before we finished our conversation. I scheduled a test drive and on my arrival the car was out front ready to go. I must say I didn't expect this level of customer service from a "small" dealer. I was and am very impressed. I plan to continue business with Eagle Automotives once their service dept is up and running. Keep up the good work!

Straight Forward & Honest

by from Arlington, Virginia |

Bryan was fabulous from the start, communicating via e-mail, had everything ready for me when I arrived. He was upfront about the price of the car and allowed me to have it looked at by my mechanic. The actual purchasing process took very little time. The dealer is currently under some construction, they're adding a service department, I am looking forward to having my car serviced at their site as well.

Straightforward Process

by from Alexandria, VA |

Bryan was pleasant to work with through the process. He was responsive to my inquiry, accommodating on my test drive, and made a good effort to make the experience comfortable. I was allowed to take the vehicle to the mechanic of my choice for a pre-purchase inspection. Ultimately did not buy because I found a better deal elsewhere, but would be happy to work with Bryan again in the future. A word of warning, it appears they are not very flexible on price (at least for the car I was looking at). I appreciated Bryan being up front with that before scheduling a test-drive and having me come in. My suggestions: Make an appointment to test drive the car and be aware that the price you see likely will be the price you get.

No true on his word and Sarcastic

by from Akron Ohio |

I contacted him to inquire if he can negotiate on a vehicle just by little. He said he will get back to me after talking to his boss in few minutes. Never called back. Also I think he himself is the boss so I did not know whom he was referring as his boss. Just not true on his word and was bit sarcastic over the phone. I heard a lot good in his reviews but he was not the same to me at least.

Excellent Service, lots of info.

by from Woodbine, MD |

great service, very responsive. I would have given them my business but they would not come to the price I wanted to spend. overall good.

Easy to work with

by from Centreville, VA |

Was a very relaxed and easy process. Bryan Meridieth made me feel at home with no pressure to buy. Although I did not purchase from Eagle Automotives, I would consider them in the future and recommend to all my friends and family.

Eagle Automotives responded to this review

March 20, 2014

Thank you for your support Joshua. It is Eagle Automotive's goal to change the common misconceptions surrounding the used car buying process. I am happy to hear that your experience with the dealership was stress-free and straightforward and thank you for your recommendations to family and friends!

Simple process

by from Alexandria, VA |

Bryan Meridieth makes buying a used car simple. Got a clean and reliable car for a good price. Would purchase again. Call or email ahead of time!

Eagle Automotives responded to this review

March 20, 2014

Thank you Zack for taking the time to share your time spent with Eagle Automotive on cars.com! We're thankful to have had the opportunity to earn your business and hope you're enjoying the car!