Freeland Chevrolet Super Store

Service 877-315-3866

No Dealer Doc Fees!

Great people and atmosphere at Freeland Chevrolet

by from Nashville, TN |

The staff is always pleasant, and that makes me feel welcome thanks,I appreciate that!

Happy Customer

by from Austinburg,Ohio |

I'm from Ohio and was in Memphis on business. The night before I was online searching at the hotel looking for a vehicle in the area and had seen that Freeland Chevrolet had what I have been looking for. So on the way back through Nashville I stop to look at it. I test drove the vehicle with the salesman and that was Tommy Poston. He was "great", a very nice person and made me fill very comfortable with the vehicle that I was looking at. I had explained to him after driving it that I needed the wife look at it and was planning on being back in Nashville at the end of that week and asked if he could hold it for me and he was very grateful to do that. I can't say enough for him and how the dealership handle everything. Thank you for doing what you have done Tommy Poston. The wife and myself really do love the car. I've told my relatives that live in the area how good of experience that I had at your dealership to keep you guys in mind for future vehicles.

Ms. Malibu

by from Nashville, TN |

The Service Staff is very kind and helpful. The are accurate of the time frame that it will take for your vehicle to be services. They also keep you informed of your service progress for that visit.

Great salesman

by from Nashville, TN |

Even though I did not know what to expect turning in lease and getting a new one - salesman Tommie Poston was terrific.

Great experience overall

by from Nashville, TN |

Tommy Poston was my sales rep and he was a pleasure to work with. He's very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He is a very nice gentleman and I would recommend him to anyone, friend, family, etc.

New car sales

by from La Vergne,TN |

Very fair pricing & financing

by from nashville. tn |

Lloyd is the best salesman ever. & ive dealt with alot of dealerships this month. Your financing staff was knowledgable & friendly i had an excellent experience from start to finish & will recommend Freeland to everyone i know. I like the car i bought too!

Great service

by from Goodlettsville, TN |

I travel over 20 miles to have my vehicle serviced because of Cindy. She is the best and If you ever let Cindy go you will lose me as a customer and I will stay in my area for services and vehicle purchases which I buy every two years. Keep Cindy and you will keep me, she loves her job and treat her customers Great.

Eceeded My Ecpections, Amazing Service

by from Nashville, Tennessee |

I had the best experience for the first time buying a new car. The process was excellent. I will refer all of my relatives and friends to Freeland. Tim Riley was a great help in setting me up to purchase my 2014 Chevrolet Sonic LS. Also, in the finance section of Freeland. Mr. Sean made the "business" part of the process very easy. He was a great help, and I want to be sure that he gets praised for his substantial service. Again, I thank you so very much. Freeland has definitely earned my service for life.

Excellent service

by from Columbia, TN |

Lee Linton was outstanding with information about the car we bought. He took time to explain everything and if we had questions answered them. We felt comfortable with him and the dealership. Thank You!!

Oil Change

by from Antioch, TN |

I came in for an oil change. I was greeted and went to the customer lounge, there were at least 6 other customers waiting. While I was waiting the service advisor said my vehicle was recalled for a seat belt issue, she scheduled my appointment, the vehicle was serviced andI went on my way. I had the seatbelt issue taken care of 5/19 at your dealership.