Patsy Lou Chevrolet

5135 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI 48532

New 888-516-8310
Used 888-431-1614
Service 877-438-3985

Patsy Lou Chevrolet in Flint, MI is your best source for new and used Chevy cars

Fantastic Dealership

by from Flint Michigan |

I purchased a new Chevrolet Traverse for Miguel Perez at Patsy Lou it was the most pleasant car purchase I've ever made. Our salesman was very thorough answered all of our questions. He went above and beyond what had to be done and yes I would purchase another vehicle from Miguel Perez at Patsy Lou's!!

2015 Chevy Silverado Lease

by from Brighton, MI |

Worked with Tony & Alex to find a lease in my price range and to accommodate my needs (family). They let me test the Traverse, Colorado, Impala, and Silverado over a 3 week period before I decided that the Silverado was what I wanted. They were extremely patient during the process. Customer service was great. Price was definitely right, I'm very happy with the experience.

Alex Is Fantastic!!!

by from Burton, Michigan |

In all of the years that I have been purchasing automobiles from various dealers, Alex Clark at Patsy Lou's is the best salesman I have ever encountered. He was very polite, extremely cooperative, extremely helpful, with an excellent attitude! He did not pressure us in any way, and made my wife and I very comfortable. With auto salesman like Alex Clark, the comeback of our auto industry in the U.S. is going to get stronger as the years go by. Great job Alex. You deserve a huge raise in pay. Thanks an awful lot for making my wife and I feel great upon buying our new Chevy Impala.

Great Service at Patsy Lou!!!!!!!

by from Flint, MI |

Great experience, Alex was awesome!! No pressure very accommodating. Worked to get a price I was happy with!!

Satisfied Customer! Thank you Alex!

by from Flint, MI |

I bought my 2015 Equinox from Alex Clark, he was a big help. I only had a few minutes to pick my car out before I had to go to work and while I was working Alex worked with me over the phone and via fax to be able to have all my paperwork done and ready for me to sign by the time I came back to the dealership. This was very convenient. He also had my radio stations pre-set and I a couple day after taking home my car I liked the fact that I received a nice hand written thank you note from him. Excellent experience at Patsy Lou and with Alex!

a very satisified customer

by from flint mi |

my name is Mickial and I had a really enjoyable sales experience we my salesman alex clark, very knowlegable about the products and services. Alex was very pleasant to deal with and asked me what do you want and how can I make it happened, that for me was a main reason why it sealed the deal

We love our new Equinox ! Yeah!

by from Flint, MI |

We had lots of questions and Alex answered them all. We spent a lot of time making our decision and are very happy that we went to Patsy Lou and Alex, our salesmen, was the best. Everyone was very professional and did an excellent job from start to finish. Thank you !

fussy car buyer

by from swartz creek,mi |

Alex Clark took the time and patients to bear with me over a period of three weeks to make up my mind on a new truck,

I just leased a new car

by from Flushing, Michigan |

I came in to turn in my old lease, talked to a salesman named Alex, I leased a nice black Chevrolet Cruse.

super salesman

by from Clio, Mich. |

Alex is an excellent asset to your family. He is kind and considerate and I feel that he gave me a fair deal. He was wonderful to work with. thanks!

Thanks Patsy Lou and Alex too!

by from Flint, MI |

When I came into Patsy Lou I needed a car pretty quick and was just starting to build my credit. Alex searched for a car that fit in my budget and was still something I liked. I left in a new Sonic Sedan and love it.