Patsy Lou Chevrolet

5135 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI 48532

New 888-516-8310 New 888-516-8310
Used 888-431-1614 Used 888-431-1614
Service 877-438-3985 Service 877-438-3985

Patsy Lou Chevrolet in Flint, MI is your best source for new and used Chevy cars

Great experience

by from Mt Morris |

Miguel Perez got us exactly what we were looking for, in our price range. One of the easiest vehicles I have ever purchased. His professionalism mixed with a super friendly attitude made it great.

January 3, 2016

Thank you so much for these kind words Jim! We are so happy to have had you as our guest! Miguel is fantastic! Purchasing a vehicle should not have to be painful. It should be fun and easy because At Patsy Lou, It's all about YOU!

Poor service

by from Toledo |

I contacted the dealership about a car I never heard back from anyone. Very disappointing.

March 22, 2016

We're sorry to hear you are disappointed with your experience so far. Customer service is one of our highest priorities here at Patsy Lou and we never want you to feel like we've forgot about you. Please reach out to Brian Compton at 810-600-3336 at your earliest convenience and he will be happy to help. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Amazing Experience @ Patsy Lou

by from Flint, MI |

I wasnt excited about getting a car... It showed all over my face. I didnt think they would approve me. But my car salesmen Barian Vaughn stayed positive the whole time. He was patient and kind and very helpful and knowledgeable. Also the finance manager did a great job.. My experience was amazing I have 2016 GMC Terrain.. Never thought I would ever drive a brand new vehicle and these guys made it possible for me... Thank you!!

March 22, 2016

We were happy to help, Patrice! Our team will always be looking for ways to help you get into the car you were searching for. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else. Thank you!

Alex Clark/Our FANTASTIC Salesman

by from Swartz Creek, MI |

We wanted to let Alex Clark our salesman know that we will always be customers to him and only him! His knowledge and professionalism makes a perfect combination for the perfect salesman that ANYONE would be happy to work with! If everyone that worked at Patsy Lou was as good as he is - the company world be a huge success, Thank you Alex!!!!

February 6, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that you had such an awesome experience with Alex. If you have any questions about your new ride, feel free to reach out to Alex or anyone else on our team and we'll be here to help. Thanks again!

Great experience.

by from Grand Blanc, Mi |

I usually dont like dealing with car dealers but at Patsy Lou we had a great experience. No issues at all and we got a very good deal on a trade in and purchase of a used car. Jeff was awesome to work with!! Thanks Jeff and Patsy Lou.

service is very good

by from flint mich |

Mr Perez was very helpful..I have bought 2 cars from him and will be coming in for another in the next few months

Overall buying experience

by from Flushing, MI |

A shout out to the best employee that Patsy Lou has.....Miguel Perez! My family and I have purchased several vehicles from Patsy Lou with Miguel as our salesman. Time & time again, Miguel ALWAYS goes out of his way to make our buying experience a positive one. Thank you Miguel for being not only the best salesman, but for being our friend.

Service department was the best!

by from Flint, mi |

Young man by the name of Todd Helped with my vehicle, by far the best service I've ever received from a car dealership. Very knowledgeable and got the job done! Thank you Todd and Patsy Lou!

Great Service, friendly sales team,

by from Burton, MI |

Our salesman, Jeff Terranella, was awesome. Inquired about a 2007 Mercury Mariner as a second vehicle since we needed a SUV for 3 big dogs, the convertible just wasn't cutting it with the dogs. He got us the vehicle we inquired about without any hassle and even allowed us to take the Meriner for the weekend and finalized everything on Monday. Jeff Terranella and the sales team at Patsy Lou are extremely friendly and easy to talk with. Great experience with purchasing this additional vehicle and will be returning when it's time for a future purchase. Thanks to Jeff Terranella and the Patsy Lou Team for this awesome hassle free experience.

MR Jones

by from Flint Mi |

Howard Sheldon is a wonderful person and a great service writer he really does love this job and the people he works with and for

January 8, 2016

We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with our service department. Please let us know if there is anything further that we can do for you and your vehicle! :)