Patsy Lou Chevrolet

5135 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI 48532

New 888-516-8310
Used 888-431-1614
Service 877-438-3985

Patsy Lou Chevrolet in Flint, MI is your best source for new and used Chevy cars

A very fussy buyer

by from Lapeer |

After shopping several other dealers, I was able to find exactly the SUV I wanted, a 2006 Buick Rainier AWD. My salsman Jeff Terranella was very helpful and the final price was several thousand dollers less than the stated Blue Book value. A few days after taking delivery in the first snowfall, I discovered the AWD system was not working and reported this to the dealer. I was prepared for a long discussion and debate. To my pleasure and their great credit, the AWD system was promply repaired at no cost to me, and Tony Hulon even volentarily repaired another expensive item that was not operating properly. I was very impressed with the dealership, and their ability to honer their word, to keep a customer happy. I would highly recomend them to anyone looking for a quality used car or SUV. Richard McCarthy, of Lapeer

service department is a joke

by from Flint, Mi. |

I bought a new vehicle at this dealership in May 2014, my son bought a new vehicle from this dealer ship in 2011, both GM. I have another GM vehicle I bought at a different dealership in 2007, it has 62,000 miles on it. I thought well I will just start taking them all to the same dealership, Patsylou on Corunna rd. in flint, Mi. The service engine light came on and I called on a Wednesday and the service manager told me they were very busy and so I asked him what would be a good time, he said Monday morning at 8am, so I had my vehicle there at 8am, I called at 1pm and asked if it had been diagnosed yet and he said no not yet, so at 6pm I called back and asked what was wrong with the vehicle and he said it hasn't been looked at yet. My reply was your kidding it has just been sitting there for 10 hours and you haven't even looked at it yet, his reply was nope. I'm wondering what good an early morning appointment was for, I have bought many new vehicles in my life time and have never recieved such poor service, I will not purchase anymore new cars from this dealership or for that matter I won't even take the new vehicle I bought from them back there for service or maintenance. Word of mouth travels fast.

Not a happy camper!!

by from Burt, MI |

I showed interest in a particular vehicle here and emailed the lady back and forth before finding a time to come and look at the vehicle and take it for a test drive. So to my surprise, after I drove almost an half hour to get there, the vehicle I was so excited about was not there. The day before they had sent it to auction which confused me since the day before was also the same day she set my appointment time to see this vehicle. The salesman that had told me about this was very ho hum about it all and made a comment to the effects that this isn't the first time it has happened to someone. He did ask if they could help me find something else and when I told him what I was looking for he left and came back a few minutes later saying they only had one vehicle but it was almost $3,000 higher than what I could do. I said that I just can't go that high and he apologized again and then said good luck as I walked out the door.

Unhappy customer

by from Flint MI |

Your sales people would benefit from a business communication class. I was not showed a car fax and I asked several times. Tony F. Also tried to skirt around important information like my vehicle being paid off. He has also called my husband 3 times. Take a hint we are not interested ! We will take our business else where. They will not get our hard earned money to an honest dealer . Disappointed and spreading the word. !

Patsy Lou Chevrolet responded to this review

February 23, 2014

Hello, My name is Jenna and I am one of the mangers at Patsy Lou Automotive Group. I am sorry to learn of your recent experience. I would like to chat with you more about it so I may address it directly. Would you please contact me on my direct line at: (810)600-6576?

little service

by from flint, mi |

Went to check out a truck it wasnt really what i was looking for. The guy couldnt answer some of the questions i asked. Even after we were done with the truck he didnt try to offer any other vehicle.

Patsy Lou Chevrolet responded to this review

February 23, 2014

Hello, My name is Jenna and I am one of the mangers at Patsy Lou Automotive Group. I am sorry to learn of your recent experience while you were truck shopping. I would like to chat with you more about it so I may address it directly. Would you please contact me on my direct line at: (810)600-6576?

Excellent Service

by from Burton, Michigan |

We took our 2012 Chevy in because the seat was not heating on the passenger's side and one " Laron Blair " went out of his way to take care of our problem. Infact he called saying how sorry he was that he couldn't find the answer to our problem as the bucket seats were installed after it came to the dealership. Yet he didn't stop there and took several days to get us an answer---we really appreciated his service as we never had a person put themselves out like he did. If all your service people are as good as he is ---your business will never fail. Thanks Laron Blair. The Williams

Bad, just really bad! Go elsewhere...

by from West Branch, MI |

I drove a friend of mine down nearly two hours one way who is a single mother and needed a more reliable car since she had a vehicle that needed extensive repairs. Service was horrible right from the beginning. The salesman were not very helpful when they discovered that we wanted to buy a vehicle from the "as is" lot in the back of the used car dealer. When we fould a vehicle they were very apprehensive in providing a dealer plate so we could take it for a test drive. When we got the vehicle on the road we found that it did not have turn signals and shorts in the electrical. We told the salesman about this when we got back and was told "oh well, that's why the vehicles are so cheap. They are fixer uppers." They could have been a little bit more helpful in assisting us finding a vehicle that would have been appropriate for her needs. Instead of winning a customer it was dismissing them because they didn't have the money to spend and it meant little to no commission for them. Who provides a horrible level of customer service and could care less about winning a new customer? Patsy Lou Chevrolet --- that's who!

bad service

by from fenton mi |

my husband and I came to buy a cheap car for just about $3,000 to $4,000 just somthing to get him back and forth to work. the sales guy showed a a cupple cars way outa our range we said we want to look at the ones in our range . I said to him we are look no higher than 4,000 that is all we can afford. and he said how to you know that . long story short showed us this car and wouldnt tell us how much it was . we sat there at the dealership from 9am to 6 pm needless to say . I felt like i got pushed into a car we cant afford. the salesman wouldnt tell us nothing wile the papperwork was being filed untill the end. and the payment was way too high! I said idk about this... well my husband signed for a car that is wa outa range . and I felt we got pushed into it now there is nothing we can do .he was rude and i feel we got had. i will never go there again !

Much needed purchase!

by from Highland, MI |

Approaching 200,000 on my van, I knew I had to trade it in before winter. After researching vehicles and pricing around several dealerships and shopping private owners, I found a nice used 2011 Equinox from Patsy Lou. Jeff Terranella was very helpful and was able to get me the most for my trade. The Equinox was priced well and had all the items I wanted on it. I love the ride and gas efficiency, not to mention the sleek styling. I would highly recommend them!

Work Hard

by from Clio, MI |

My experience at Patsy Lou was a good one. The sales person worked hard to get the financing through with the terms that I had said that I wanted.

Great Dealership with Great Selection

by from Saginaw, MI |

My shopping experience was great. The dealership had a great selection of low mileage cars at decent prices. The sales staff was not pushy and the financing process was painless. I would certainly buy from Patsy Lou again.