Langan Volkswagen of Vernon

167 Hartford Tpke, Vernon, CT 06066

Well worth the 2 1/2 hour drive!

by from Scotia, NY |

I am so happy with my transaction. My only regret is that I don't live closer so that I could have all my regular service done there!. Tim San Andres was great to work with and never made me feel like I was asking for too much. Not once did he make me feel pressured. I loved his upfront approach, honesty with the numbers, and his dedication to making sure I was 100% happy with the car I was choosing. All this, and it was done almost entirely via email! I know I was a pain with picking out the car, but I was never treated as such and truly appreciate that! I love my Beetle, and the ride to get it was truly worth it. I will definitely be back to see you when I'm ready for my next VW. Your dealer is what I wish the dealers around my own area were. Give them a try, you definitely will not regret it.

Love my new Jetta!!

by from Connecticut |

I had a great experience working with the staff of Langan VW in the search for a new vehicle. With my heart set on a new Jetta, the staff worked with me to make that an attainable reality.

Extremely Happy!

by from Scotia, NY |

I am extremely happy with my experience at Langan VW of Vernon! Tim was awesome and did so much legwork for me to make sure I got exactly the car I was looking for. His no-nonsense and upfront approach was very refreshing and his honesty and integrity with the deal was amazing. He was very patient with me and my back and forth with him via email for almost two weeks before we finally found the right car, but not once did he ever make me feel like I was a bother to him, and trust me, I was picky. I drove about 2.5 hours to go purchase and pickup my car simply because I appreciated the level of attention they gave me, the price they gave me, and the honesty they gave me. It's something that was just lacking from the VW dealers in my area. I was absolutely NOT disappointed by the transaction and left with a smile on my face all the way home. Thank you so much for everything, and I look forward to doing business with you all again! I have, and will continue, to recommend you to anyone interested in a new VW!

Friendly and welcoming staff!

by from Willington CT |

The sales team at Langan was so friendly and helpful from the moment we started looking at cars. Mark was awesome to work with and helped to make my purchase go as smooth as possible. They were not pushy at all and were very welcoming.

New VW Owner

by from South Windsor, CT |

I had a very satisfying car buying experience at Langan VW. Mark Rich is an excellent sales person who always has the customer?s needs at the forefront. He is genuine, courteous and polite. I never felt the urgency to close the deal or a ?hard sell.? Mark was patient as we reviewed all of my options and helped me to find the best car and price for my family. I?ve been a customer of several other large, successful area dealerships but I highly recommend Langan VW and in particular, working with Mark.

New VW Owner

by from South Windsor, CT |

Great Staff, Awesome Car!

by from Suffield, CT |

I'd finally had it with our needy Volvo and decided to replace it with a new or gently used VW. Mark Newcomer was our salesman and he and the rest of the staff at Langan VW of Vernon made me and my wife feel welcome and comfortable as we zero'ed in on our new VW. Over the next week and a half Mark was courteous and professional as I cross-examined him and his inventory of stick shift VW's. Mark was put in the unenviable position of having an ex mechanic and car salesman as a customer and he knew it but showed great restraint and patience during the next 5 cameos that took place before we finally pulled the trigger on a 2011 CC. Before taking delivery of the car I ate a high protein breakfast and prepared myself for the inevitable onslaught of hidden fees, questionable charges and wacky math. Instead, Shane in finance had secured us an unbeatable rate and graciously accommodated our wishes as we sailed through the paper work. Over all we had a very pleasant experience with the team at Langan VW of Vernon.

Great Purchasing Experience

by from Manchester Ct. |

I have leased many cars in the past and I have to say the buying experience was exceptional!! Ryan was a breath of fresh air as a salesman. He was very thorough and very patient. David S. and David B. were also very accommodating. I will definitely refer Friends and Family to Langan of Vernon. I've had my car for a short time but so far I LOVE it.

Coolest VW Dealer

by from Guilford, CT |

We spent time test driving and looking for just the right car. It was going to be put in service for my wife's daily commute (80mile/day). We narrowed it down to VW's and Mazdas. and then finally the VW Jetta TDI. During this process we visited 3 Mazda dealers and 4 VW dealers. In the end there was 3 Jetta TDI that we were considering and one was on deposit. At the last minute I spotted a Jetta online at Langan VW in Vernon. It had almost everything we wanted. I called the dealer and got BJ on the phone and set up an appointment to see the car. My first impression of Langan was WOW! This dealer was the coolest dealer I've ever been in. It wasn't just a dealer, but it was a VW museum. Vintage Bugs, Vans, and Ghias all with a story sitting in the showroom. BJ met me at the door and showed me around. Right away I was impressed with his knowledge and enthusiasm. We sat and went over background info and details about the car. Then the test drive. BJ thoroughly explained everything about the car and I learned more about the vehicle than I did in any of my previous test drives. He and the car were winning me over. Back in the office I explained to BJ about the car I had on deposit and what the offer was. I felt if they could come close the deal was theirs. And they did. I left and called my wife who was excited, but a little apprehensive (I don't have a spotless record on past car decisions). We picked up the car on Saturday and had the best experience possible. The car was sitting out front, immaculate and I could see my wife getting that little kid smile. When we walked into the dealership it got wider. BJ met us and showed off the car collection to my wife, who's first two cars were Bugs. The vintage Karmin Ghia was her favorite and BJ let her sit inside for a photo op. BJ loves his job and the cars and his enthusiasm again won the day. He thoroughly explained everything about the car to it's excited new owners. To sum it up. Langan VW Vernon is now our favorite place to buy a car and BJ is the best. He provided a thoroughly enjoyable car buying experience. Being in marketing, it was interesting to study the differences in approach. None of the other dealers or sales people came close to their car buying experience. We both definitely recommend these guys.

Great Dealership

by from Ellington, CT |

Bought a used Audi and the staff was great and made the buying experience pleasant.