United Motor Cars

(1.0) 1 Reviews

1099 Northside Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30318

BUYER BEWARE!!

by from Atlanta, GA |

BUYER BEWARE!! The day after I bought a car from this dealership, it started to overheat and I had to spend $900 to replace the water pump. I was also told I would be able to get a tag 3 weeks after purchase and it took almost 3 months (a violation of law, which states they have 30 days to provide the DMV with documentation for this). The dealership would not return phone calls, hung up on my husband 3 times when he tried to get information about what was taking so long, and repeatedly lied about the problem. I had to contact an attorney, who told us to file a police report and make complaints with the Governor's Office of Consumer Protection and the State of Georgia Used Car Board. Once I shared this information with the dealership, the tag miraculously appeared. I should have listened to my instincts when looking at the car, which told me that the salesman was dishonest and creepy. The entire staff is very unprofessional. Overall this was a terrible experience and I urge anyone thinking about buying a car here to go elsewhere. My husband and I bought a car from here about 8 years ago and had a good experience; however, the people that are there now are not the same as when we bought the first car. This was a terrible experience.

DON'T DO IT!

by from Fairburn, GA |

This is a really low class company. There is no integrity here! When they say they will do something they do the opposite. If this is your last place to buy a car, catch the bus! They do not fix their used cars before they sell them. I know of a friend who bought a car after me and it was only 5 days before it broke down, and they did not repair it.