North Park Toyota of San Antonio

10703 S.W. Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78211

Used 210-635-5000

North Park Toyota second to none.

by from San Antonio,Tx |

I had the best Car buying experience at North Park Toyota in my life! Thanks to Richard Ramirez and Ramsey Obregon. My wife and I were undecided on our choice of vehicle that we needed for our new growing family and our salesman Richard Ramirez, patiently showed us all possible choices. He took us around the huge lot of vehicles and went according to our preferences and never tried to show us what we didn't want. Richard took us on test drives of several different vehicles and we never felt rushed to make a decision. Every option we thought of, Richard looked up on our request without hesitation. Richard always told us to "be sure its what you want." When we finally made our choice of vehicle, our vehicle needed to be ordered and shipped to North Park. With every step and every day that had gone by, we were given daily updates of the progress of our vehicle. Richard Ramirez is a top notch salesman and i would recommend him to everyone looking to buy a vehicle. The next step in our car buying experience at North Park Toyota was with Ramsey Obregon, our business manager. Ramsey went above and beyond to ensure we were completely happy with our selection decision. He understood we were apprehensive and took the time out to talk with us about being 100% sure and 100% happy above all. Ramsey made our contract review easy to understand and he was very thorough. Any questions we had, he explained to us in detail and made sure we completely understood before moving on to the next step. As with Richard, Ramsey would call us on a daily basis to update us on our vehicle that we waiting for, to be shipped to North Park. My wife and I had the best experience between both of us by far, at North Park Toyota. The friendly staff, great hospitality, and no hype that we received at this Dealership makes us recommend North Park Toyota to everyone.

AWESOME CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE, BETTER THAN CARMAX!

by from SAN ANTONIO TX |

BEST CAR SHOPPING EXPIERNCE EVER! I dealt with Richard Ramirez he honest and straight to the point. Didn't play no game as other dealer did (for example going back and forth). after we agree for on the price, we headed to finance and Trey was AWESOME! He explain everything gave us different option and wasn't pushy at all. but we did take extended warranty and GAP. Cant wait till we buy another car from them.

Great Experience

by from San Antonio |

The only reason we didn't purchase here is that we decided we needed a smaller vehicle of a particular make and model than the one we looked at here. The internet salesman we dealt with was ready for us when we showed up and had the vehicle parked out front. He was friendly and helpful without making us feel pressured in anyway. After we test drove the vehicle he offered us a great price and he held it for us with a check that he shredded when we decided to buy something else at another dealership. We wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Abraham Garcia...

by from Boerne |

Awesome experience. No pressure from Abraham and he was very laid back. He listened to everything we said. From the time we were greeted to the time we left, he really delivered! Really knew both his product and his competition. Rare in sales for someone to have so much knowledge. Will highly recommend Abraham.

Not A Good Experience!

by from San Antonio |

It was clear from working with Abraham Garcia, that the used Xterra I came in to look at was too low of a price to be a priority and it showed in his manner. I will not be back. Please do not attempt to contact me. By the way, the fabric liner was becoming detached from the car roof inside and had been pinned to the roof in front with tacks. Not good.

Good service

by from San Antonio |

Every time I arrive for my Oil change, someone is there to help me within seconds. They are always courteous and helpful to my every visit.

April 8, 2012

Thank you very much for your review!

So far so good

by from San antonio |

Greeted properly, waiting area real nice, courtesy.

April 8, 2012

Thank you very for your review!

Excelente

by from San Antonio |

Northpark Toyota is great. We come here for all service and new purchases.

April 8, 2012

Thank you so much for your review! Please let us know when there is anything else we can assist you with.

Toyota tundra

by from san antonio |

i really like the customer service.....nice dealer

Best dealer I've ever bought from

by from Austin, TX |

I've bought many cars and never was it so easy. I was able to negotiate nearly everything by email and phone, so all I had to do was drive down and see it. After viewing the vehicle some body work was needed; we worked it into the deal at no extra charge since the price assumed a clean vehicle. I dropped the car off 3 weeks later and it was perfect afterward. They even drove my car back to me.