Smart Toyota

New 877-823-1579 New 877-823-1579
Used 866-767-6005 Used 866-767-6005
Service 866-630-0520 Service 866-630-0520

Your Certified Toyota Power Dealer

Amazing service great staff best experience ever!

by from Bettendorf,ia |

I would first like to say from the moment I walked in everyone looked happy and excited. Smart Toyota of the quadcities is excellent they took care of me offered me refreshments free car washes and helped me save money! They offered me a cool incentive even if I refer my friends and family I can get $150 dollars! For everyone! My sales person was awesome he new every thing and I appreciated his kindness and understanding thanks Shawn Guilfoyle! This was my first new car experience and they will be the only place I shop. Shawn after I bought came out and even programmed my garage door opener at my house! Again thank you Smart Toyota for the best experience ever!

Smart Toyota responded to this review

May 11, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We're very happy that Shawn was able to to meet your needs. We hope that you're still enjoying your new Highlander, and if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us. Happy Cruising!!

Not organized

by from Coal Valley IL |

Big help wanted sign out front. Matches the disorganization inside. Test drove a car and made an offer and the salesman said we have the one price for all policy. I asked that he check with his boss and he left, but boss came back and offered free car washes. Boss left and I asked the salesman about the price and he said he did not talk to his boss about price. Overall-a very interesting approach to selling vehicles that does not serve the business or the buyer.

Smart Toyota responded to this review

April 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback about your visit to our store. Please accept my apology for your experience at our location. I would like to help make up for this in any way I can. I am available to discuss your concerns at (563) 391-4106. Thank you for your feedback and I will talk with you soon. Nick Tarpein

The Best Car Buying Experience you Could Have

by from Davenport, IA |

I just recently bought my 5th or so car from Nick Tarpein and Derek Battin up at Smart Toyota. Working with everyone up there is wonderful from the moment I walk in the door to the moment I leave. On top of that they are always working to make sure all the service is done right the first time on my truck and they always keep me up to date on what I need to do to ensure the quality of my vehicle remains. I would recommend these guys 10 times over to anyone looking to buy a car or truck.

Love our tacoma

by from DeWitt Iowa |

Our salesman Ted was super to work with. Explained things well and very courteous. Buying from smart Toyota was a great experience from salesman to finance. Would recommend this dealership.

Great!

by from Davenport |

I just leased a Scion. Christina (sales) and Matthew (finance) assisted me during all the steps. They were both fantastic very kind and helpful! Thank you Christina and Matthew for helping me to get my great car! And thank you for your patience understanding me! Awesome new facility. Great area relax with couches, food, drinks and a big big tv! Everybody with the smile I thank them for the hospitality!

great dealership awsome sales staff

by from muscatine iowa |

was looking for a new on like and came across the web site for smart Toyota. found the car we wanted and someone called right away and scheduled an appointment to test drive. was in and out of the dealership in no time with our new camry. would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new car.

Buying made easy

by from Bettendorf, Iowa |

Derrek and the crew made car buying easy. No high pressure, thorough explanation of financing options, and careful attention to explanation of car features. If you're in the market, try them out.

Easy Purchase

by from Davenport, IA |

We recently bought a 2016 Highlander through Shawn Guilfoyle at Smart Toyota. It was probably the easiest car purchase we have ever had. The trade-in value on our 2009 Highlander was very reasonable. The facilities are extremely nice. They even have an indoor bay where Shawn went over the vehicle's features.

Excited first time Highlander owner

by from Davenport, Iowa |

My new car was personally delivered to my door today by my salesman, Mike. Had to immediately take it out for a test run after Mike explained all the features, uploaded my phone list and garage opener info for my convenience. Way to go Smart Toyota. Your people are well trained and knowledgeable to make buying a pleasant experience.

Great service

by from Grand mound Ia |

Drew Gordon was a very big help to me with my concerns. He took the time to listen and gave back the information I needed. Thanks Drew!!