Toyota of Pullman

8683 State Route 270, Pullman, WA 99163

Used 509-872-3600

Good Deal on my truck

by from Pullman, WA |

I saw a truck online recently at the Toyota of Pullman website and decided, what the hell, I'll pursue it. Fast forward a little bit and I ended up heading down to the dealerhsp and the whole time I never really felt rushed or anything, it all went well. I ended up buying the truck and now i'm happy! thanks guys, especially greg for making it all good.

much better than rogers toyota in lewiston

by from Lewiston, ID |

I live in Lewiston and everyone here usually just goes to the local dealer and purchases their vehicle. Well I went into Rogers Toyota and really didn't enjoy my time there. The salesmen were pushing me super hard and I just never felt good about it all. So I decided to look into other dealers and found Toyota of Pullman, and headed over that same day. huge difference. everyone was so kind and welcoming, also their prices were cheaper by a longshot, everything was sold below MSRP, all invoice. Anyways, if youre in the market for a new vehicle in the Lewiston/Pullman area, I strongly suggest trying out Toyota of Pullman first and foremost. you wont regret it.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Pullman, WA |

I've been shopping around for a new car for quite a while and nobody else even came close to the deal I got here! They gave me a very fair price on my trade in and an even better price on the car I wanted. Overall I'm very happy with the experience I had and I would definitely recommend checking them out.

Great Experience

by from Pullman, WA |

I recently bought a car for the first time from Toyota of Pullman and I was pleasantly surprised with the experience. Everyone was friendly, the sales team was helpful and knowledgeable without being pushy, and I got a great deal! I will definitely be back!

Horrible

by from 83501 |

Came here knowing exactly what the REAL dealer invoice pricing was as well as knowing the trade in value of our existing car using the most used guide by dealers. Their STTP pricing was decent & got their E Price which was about 200 better. The salesman was brisk & impersonal, he seemed annoyed that we had been shopping around. After some back & forth regarding the trade in we finally had a deal. This after we had to walk out once & he even came out to fetch us as we were driving away. We went back in to finalize the deal, I even initialed the price we agreed upon on his paper work, he had the deal. But then the old bait & switch started. They started playing shell games with the manufacturers rebate & even said they would pull the mats out of the vehicle! This was the last straw so we went straight down the hill to Rogers motors & made the same deal. This salesman made several assumptions about us & our intentions several times during our visit there that were highly uncalled for. I let them pass being the adult in the room. He looked to be very annoyed the whole time. We are so happy we did not complete the deal there which is funny because... HE HAD THE DEAL! The sweetest part was driving home that night in our just purchased car from his rival when he called on my cell phone & I got to tell him we were driving home in our new car. Better luck next time I guess, hope he learns how to interact with people better. Hope they drop the bait & switch.