Quest Auto Sales

4501 L St, Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-755-4342 Used877-755-4342

Quest Auto Sales specializes in high end, luxury vehicles at a deeply discounted pricing .

Great Car-Buying Experience!

by from Omaha, NE |

We bought a used Ford Focus after doing a lot of research online and seeing great reviews of both the car and Quest Auto Sales. We've driven it all weekend and every cross-town trip we find something new to love about the car! We met several staff members during our purchase experience and all were helpful, friendly, and low-pressure. We'll be needing to replace our other car within the next few years and this is where we will be going!

Great experience

by from Omaha,NE |

The staff was very knowledgeable, they helped me find a good car within an affordable price. They were also very informative in helping me make my decision at finding a car that was right for me, and the car runs perfectly great. I would highly recommend them, period.

great buying experience from all the staff

by from omaha nebr |

I had a great time at quest they are a 5 star with bbb I recommend quest to everyone thank you for getting me the truck I wanted

Low pressure buying - stellar car inventory

by from Lincoln, NE |

We just purchased a VERY clean and FULLY loaded 2012 Infiniti G37XS and it was one of the easiest car buying experiences of my adult life. The salesman, Josh was very helpful and friendly. The owner Mike was totally up-front and honest about pricing for our trade and what discounts would apply to our situation. The finance guy, TJ was FAST and professional. The facilities were comfortable; the vibe in the dealership was low-pressure and relaxed and the whole process did NOT take all day, as has been our previous car-buying experiences. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to take a look at the high-end cars for reasonable money and they won't be sorry they went to Quest for a car!

Great purchase

by from Omaha, NE |

Happy with the car I bought. Brenda was very helpful. Thank you so much! Great sales person. Had few issues with them but other than that it was a nice purchase.

Awesome service

by from Omaha, NE |

Great customer service they really had what I needed, will defiantly come back with any family members if they are looking for cars too.

great deals outstanding customer service!!

by from Omaha, NE |

I went to Quest Auto Sales to purchase a vehicle about a month ago, and I was actually very impressed with how hard they worked to get people approved for car loans! They were quick, hassle free, no pressure and were very friendly and informative with all their products. All their sales people were great, a pleasure to be around and were very helpful towards one another to speed up sales process. I will be sending everyone I know AND their moms to purchase a vehicle from them! I'm still amazed with this independent car lot, I figured it to be a high pressure car lot alike the other dealers in the area, but they're very unique, professional, and awesome! Thanks Quest Auto Sales!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

I recently purchased a Pre- Owned vehicle at Quest Auto Sales. Chris Pham was my sales person and he had the car waiting up front clean inside and outside. He explained to me all the features and functions of the vehicle and taking the time to make sure he ahd all the info right. The process was short and simple. The finance manager also treated us with the up most respect and explained every bit of the paper work to me. I will be coming back for another car in a couple of years and i will be sending all my friends to see Chris.

Great time

by from omaha, Ne |

I had the best experience at Quest auto sales. The sale person Chris was very well educated on the vehicles we had chose to look at. And Tj the finance managermade signing papers a enjoyable experience. If you want a luxury car for a great price go see those guys at Quest Auto sales.

BEST DEALER EVER

by from OMAHA NE |

This was one of the best buying experiences I have ever had. From start to finish the deal took less then a hour I couldn't be happier.