Quest Auto Sales

Quest Auto Sales

4501 L St, Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-755-4342

Quest Auto Sales specializes in high end, luxury vehicles at a deeply discounted pricing structure.

Best place to purchase!

by from Omaha NE |

Have never been so pleased with a dealership. The customer service here was was amazing. No pressure to purchase, they made me feel like family. Before arrving we did research the price of this vechicle at other locations and they were the lowest in town for a 2013 Ford Escape. We also came with a pre-approval from our own bank. They were able to beat the APR we were offered through our bank saving us hundreds of dollars and lower car payments. I will surely be back to purchase my next vechicle and will recommend Quest Auto Sales to my friends and families.

great deals outstanding customer service!!

by from Omaha, NE |

I went to Quest Auto Sales to purchase a vehicle about a month ago, and I was actually very impressed with how hard they worked to get people approved for car loans! They were quick, hassle free, no pressure and were very friendly and informative with all their products. All their sales people were great, a pleasure to be around and were very helpful towards one another to speed up sales process. I will be sending everyone I know AND their moms to purchase a vehicle from them! I'm still amazed with this independent car lot, I figured it to be a high pressure car lot alike the other dealers in the area, but they're very unique, professional, and awesome! Thanks Quest Auto Sales!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

I recently purchased a Pre- Owned vehicle at Quest Auto Sales. Chris Pham was my sales person and he had the car waiting up front clean inside and outside. He explained to me all the features and functions of the vehicle and taking the time to make sure he ahd all the info right. The process was short and simple. The finance manager also treated us with the up most respect and explained every bit of the paper work to me. I will be coming back for another car in a couple of years and i will be sending all my friends to see Chris.

Great time

by from omaha, Ne |

I had the best experience at Quest auto sales. The sale person Chris was very well educated on the vehicles we had chose to look at. And Tj the finance managermade signing papers a enjoyable experience. If you want a luxury car for a great price go see those guys at Quest Auto sales.

BEST DEALER EVER

by from OMAHA NE |

This was one of the best buying experiences I have ever had. From start to finish the deal took less then a hour I couldn't be happier.

Best experience ever!

by from omaha, ne |

When i went to Quest Auto sales i felt like family there. My sales Person Chris was very professional and had very well KNowledge of all the vehicles on the lot. He walked me through everything and was patient with me. He made the car buying process less stressfull unlike these other big dealers in town. The finance manager TJ was amazing to he made sigining papers fun. I would recomend this dealer to anyone who is looking for a caring place that will take care of you no matter what.

great BMW

by from Omaha |

It was a great experience all around I was in and out in about a hour great experience..

Great Place To Buy

by from Bellevue Ne |

I will never shop anywhere else thank you guys so much for all you did.

my mercedes

by from omaha ne |

I just purchased a 2010 Mercedes 300 from Quest auto sales and it was a very pleasurable purchase nice people nice deals and it was very easy. I would recomend them to everyone I know thanks very much Quest Auto I love my new car.

My Isuzu "Quest"

by from Kansas City, MO |

Sales manager Clint was extremely helpful and honest, going out of his way to inspect physical aspects of a used SUV before I made the commitment to drive over 200 miles for a test drive. Clint made the trip worthwhile by answering all questions and completing the cash purchase in a quick and professional manner.

Great price, excellent customer service!

by from Ralston Nebraska |

When I was looking to buy a car, one of the places I visited was Quest, and I got an excellent deal, and great customer service..

Quest Auto Sales responded to this review

August 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to fill this out. We appreciate you choosing Quest and look forward to helping you again in the future.