Quest Auto Sales

Quest Auto Sales

4501 L St, Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-755-4342

Quest Auto Sales specializes in high end, luxury vehicles at a deeply discounted pricing structure.

Outstanding

by from Plattsmouth NE |

After my initial visit I was skeptical of quest. They were beyond the level of polite and hassle free. The salesman Oscar gave me all the information I needed and did it without the going back and forth I have become used to. They let me leave and discuss things with my wife. When I went back they honored their price and had me out quickly! Their finance manager was fun and the owner even shook my hand! I'll be back as my kids and wife need new wheels!

Exemplary Customer Service!!

by from Omaha, NE |

This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Steve was an amazing salesman, no pressure, completely honest, very friendly and helpful, and very patient. The whole dealership just had a very good atmosphere, very upbeat and fun. Clint was also very fun to work with. Going into several other dealerships, you can immediately tell the difference in customer service - the people at Quest are unpretentious and willing to help at any cost, and do not prejudge like many other luxury dealerships we looked at. Will never buy a car from anywhere else!! Thanks Steve and Clint!!

Awesome trip from Wichita to Omaha for a car

by from Wichita, Ks |

Would recommend anyone who lives near Quest auto sales to visit this dealer. Great luxury cars at a great price. I drove from Wichita to get a car from this dealer. Thanks, I had a wonderful trip.

A top dealership.

by from Omaha |

Steve Chance at Quest auto is great. The dealership is spotless and they will do anything to make you satisfied. They are very honest and fair and will give you a very good deal.

David Steg - Audi TT

by from Omaha, NE |

Quest Auto was pleasant to work with. They offered me great finance options with great rates. Every single employee there seemed very friendly and made me feel welcome. I definately reccommend doing business with them again!

February 6, 2012

David, Thank you for the kinds words. It was a pleasure to work with you and look forward to doing so again in the future! dont forget we have a great referral plan for your friends and family! feel free to stop by anytime!

Chrysler 300C

by from Lake Crystal, MN |

I traveled 570 miles round trip to purchase this vehicle. Most would say thats crazy, but it was the car I wanted and at the price I was willing to pay. The vehicle was what was advertised and I received a fair price for the vehicle I traded in. This is the 11th vehicle I have purchased and was the fastest and easiest transaction of all of them. Friendly staff. Would do business with them again.

Coiuldnt have been more helpful!!!!

by from bellevue nebraska |

The salesman there are more then willing to do whatever they can do to help you out. They have a great selection of cars and a very professional management. I will be going back for my future cars indefinitely!!!

November 13, 2011

Glad to read you are pleased with your experience. Remember to send your friends and family in and reap the rewards. If you need anything at all just let us know!

The best dealer ship and best price

by from Council bluffs, ia |

I went in to look a somthing for my wife and they were not pushy and very helpfull and found he A Jeep Comander she fell in love. I will send everyone i talk to, into there lot. Everyone was laid back and help me get through the painful process of finding her a great SUV that she likes and will be safe for her and our two girls. All married men know a happy wife is a happy man!!!

October 10, 2011

Nick, Thank you for the review!!! It was nice to sit around and talk. Thank you for showing us your 77' as well. Its not everday we get the chance to see such a classic.

Nice to deal with!!

by from Grand Island |

It was really nice not to spend a whole day trying to get a good deal. We reached a agreement in 15 min.

October 10, 2011

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to help you with your purchase. We thank you for making the drive and hope you do the same next time you need a car.

The car we were looking for.

by from Carter Lake, IA |

We were looking for a Chrysler Pacifica and found the nicest one at the best price here at Quest. We absolutly love it and the buying experience was fun, all the guys have a great sense of humor and a great number of very nice vehicles. I will highly recomend them to anyone and next time I'm looking for another used car I will go there first.

September 30, 2011

Wow we appreciate such kind words. Its reviews like this that keep us from getting frazzled on those stressful days. Don't forget our referral program where we put money in your pocket for each buying customer. Thank you again and it was a pleasure assisting you!