Quest Auto Sales

Quest Auto Sales

4501 L St, Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-755-4342

Quest Auto Sales specializes in high end, luxury vehicles at a deeply discounted pricing structure.

Nice to deal with!!

by from Grand Island |

It was really nice not to spend a whole day trying to get a good deal. We reached a agreement in 15 min.

October 10, 2011

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to help you with your purchase. We thank you for making the drive and hope you do the same next time you need a car.

The car we were looking for.

by from Carter Lake, IA |

We were looking for a Chrysler Pacifica and found the nicest one at the best price here at Quest. We absolutly love it and the buying experience was fun, all the guys have a great sense of humor and a great number of very nice vehicles. I will highly recomend them to anyone and next time I'm looking for another used car I will go there first.

September 30, 2011

Wow we appreciate such kind words. Its reviews like this that keep us from getting frazzled on those stressful days. Don't forget our referral program where we put money in your pocket for each buying customer. Thank you again and it was a pleasure assisting you!

Excellent

by from Omaha, NE |

Very friendly environment. They gave us EXACTLY what we were looking for!

July 29, 2011

thank you for positive feedback! its a wonderful thing to know that you left so happy! don't forget we are here for you after the sale too!

Tim Holmes 2006 Jetta

by from Omaha,NE |

I was very impressed with the quality of service.The sales staff was friendly and had a generous business sense.I would do future business with quest auto.

July 18, 2011

We appreciate the opportunity to help you and look forward to doing so again! have a safe summer!

an experience we have to brag about!

by from summerfied ks |

we live 2.5 hours away from omaha and used cars.com to get our information and prepare to shop. we went to 5 dealerships and Quest was the only one who didnt treat us like we were dumb and didnt use pressure tatics to earn our business. they showed us the carfax, booked the vehile out, allowed us to talk without a salesman present, and had us in and out in under an hour. this is what buying a car is supposed to be like! thank you all!

July 10, 2011

we are glad you are happy! make sure to let your friends and family know all about this experience... have a great day!

Where have these guys been?!!

by from Omaha, NE |

I wish I knew about this dealership sooner! They get it! They really go above and beyond to help.

June 8, 2011

while you just found out about us we have been around for over a decade and will continue to be around if we can continue to provide the service you got to 100% of our customers! thank you for taking the time to review our dealership!

Great People!

by from Papillion, NE |

I hate car shopping! These guys make it fun again.

June 6, 2011

If we couldnt have fun with what we do... we wouldnt do it! thank you for the great review! we appreciate it!

third car

by from Plattsmouth, NE |

We went looking for a fun third car and found a BMW Z4 at Quest Auto Sales. Met with TJ on a Friday afternoon and it was the easiest car buying experience we ever had. Went home that night and researched other cars on-line to get comfortable with our decision and went back on Saturday to pick it up. Spent about 1 minute dicussing price and in the time it took me to go out to get my check book and look over the car one more time, he had financing approved and we were out the door in about 5 minutes. They had a wide variety of very clean cars (many nice BMWs). If I'm ever in the market for another used car, I will go back to Quest.

Great Experience

by from Omaha, NE |

Great product line and lower prices than competitors. No pressure; just the right amount of follow-up. Very relaxed atmosphere. Knowledgable staff. I would definitely go back when I am ready to purchase another vehicle.

Lots of great cars at low prices

by from glenwood, ia |

I recently visited Quest Auto Sales for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of inventory and the prices i was quoted. the showroom was palatial and cleaner than most operating rooms i have visited. i will be visiting Quest again in the near future!

June 7, 2011

Thank you for the kind words. Hopefully you tell everyone about us at the lake when you have the top down on that Z4!