Woodall Auto Wholesale

Used 877-365-7774 Used877-365-7774

Great Cars, Great Prices, Great Buying Experience

great deal

by from Orlando , FL |

Search for months finally found our ideal vehicle at Woodall. Great vehicle for a really good price. Definitely recommend this dealer, will buy from them again.

Dont Buy!

by from Orlando, FL |

Would not recommend these guys. They do not care about customer service. Called trying to get a car but all I got was a high pressure salesman looking to sell me something that I didn't want. Called the owner to complain but he didn't have the time to hear me out. I realize that they are a large company and have "bigger fish to fry" as he told me, but it would be nice to have a little personal attention every now and again when I am making such a large purchase.

October 18, 2015

John R, We value each and everyone of our customers. We are not a large company, but instead a small family owned and operated company. Occasionally a vehicle may already be sold or not up to our retail standards and we may offer another similar vehicle. Our goal is not to mislead or "pressure" the customer but to give that customer more buying options. We wish you good luck in your buying process and look forward to another opportunity to serve your car buying needs.

Amazing eperience

by from Windermere, FL |

Our overall experience was the best we have ever had. We did not feel pressured. The car we wanted we were able to get at an excellent price and the dealer was willing to help us with minor repairs.

Impressed; incredible; beyond reproach

by from Apopka, Florida |

Only thing I can say is EXCELLENT all the way. Have only bought four NEW cars in my life, keeping each on average 10 or more years, so was a bit hesitant in thinking of purchasing a used vehicle, but from the initial phone call everything has been great. The car was EXACTLY as pictured, and in the condition as stated over the phone, etc. -- IMPECCABLE... A small little problem with the A/C, but I know they'll help in taking care of that and I couldn't have been, nor be, happier with the purchase -- and Woodall. Naren, Casey and Juan were all personable, helpful, and ready to take care of me -- on the phone and in person -- it seems to whatever extent necessary to make this purchasing experience a pleasant one. This may very well be the last car I purchase, so plan to continue to take care of this car as it has been; but if I do find it necessary to purchase another vehicle for myself, or someone else, or a referral, no I doubt I will be heading right back to Woodall and/or referring them. I'm a person who believes in condemning, when such things deserve condemnation, but also commending on jobs well done, and great service. So far Woodall is 11 out of ten stars, and I know they'll continue to be. Job well done, to all of you at Woodall Auto Wholesale Scott V.

May 1, 2015

Scott, it was our pleasure serving you and look forward to assisting you with any future automotive needs. On behalf of the whole Woodall Car Family, thank you for your business.

Pain free auto buying

by from Daytona Beach, Florida |

This was the easiest car buying experience we have ever had. From the first phone call till the time we picked up our new truck was painless and went smooth. We got a great price and were given a great price on our trade. Thanks for making it so easy.

Quality Service

by from Poinciana, fl |

My husband and I were searching for a car when we came upon Woodall. We had one of the best buying experience. The customer service was great from management down. I am loving my car, the deal we received and our buying experience.

Quick and Easy Process! Great Service!

by from Winter Garden, FL |

After looking at several types of vehicles, at several different dealerships, we happened to come across Woodall Auto. We are so glad we did. We found a beautiful 2011 Ford King Ranch with everything we were looking for. The buying process was quick and the personalized service was exceptional. Thanks Guys, we will be back for our teenagers car next time.

October 10, 2014

It was our pleasure serving the Brown family. We look forward to assisting you in your next vehicle purchase.

Great Service, Great Cars.

by from Casselberry, FL |

They were quick to respond to my inquiries and helped put me in a new car, I was very pleased with their professionalism in putting me in a new car.

Thank you ! Probably the best buying experience

by from Orlando, Florida |

Thank you ! I had a great experience at Woodall Auto Wholesale. The staff was friendly and made buying a car easy.

Great Service. Great People

by from Ocala, Fl |

This is the place to get your next car! Car was exactly what I was looking for. Car was exactly as advertised. No tricks or bait/switch. Naren and Marcy were extremely friendly and knowledgable. They had everything ready to go when I got there. No hassles. No broken promises. The process was the best I've ever experienced. Will be doing business with them over and over again. VERY highly recommended!!!