Woodall Auto Wholesale

Used 877-365-7774

Great Cars, Great Prices, Great Buying Experience

Great Service. Great People

by from Ocala, Fl |

This is the place to get your next car! Car was exactly what I was looking for. Car was exactly as advertised. No tricks or bait/switch. Naren and Marcy were extremely friendly and knowledgable. They had everything ready to go when I got there. No hassles. No broken promises. The process was the best I've ever experienced. Will be doing business with them over and over again. VERY highly recommended!!!

Great business qualities

by from Orlando, Fl |

Thank you Woodall for a great buying experience. For months we were searching for a particular car and couldn't find one, then we came across Woodall Auto. We found the car we wanted and had the best buying experience ever.

SL-500 Kissimmee, FL

by from Kissimmee, FL |

Thank you Woodall Auto for pleasant buying experience. Great selection of inventory and fair trade-in price. Professional and straight forward so don?t expect to negotiate. I appreciate the extra key and prompt communication. Will definitely buy again as well as recommend Woodall Auto Wholesale. Keep up the good work!!!

"Kicking tires"

by from The Villages, FL |

I went shopping for a Lexus IS 250C today. Met with Michael Woodall. Very, helpful young man. Probalbly the straightist shooter that I have ever dealt with in the auto purchasing sector. Spent considerable time with us answering many questions about the auto. If I do purchase this particular model, it will definately be from Woodall

Great & Fast Service,

by from Vero Beach, Fl |

My husband & I have dealt w/ many car dealers through out our many years & we are both in our 70's, and we must say dealing w/ Naren Gandhi at Woodalls Auto was w/ out a doubt the most pleasurable experince that we ever had. Also Marcy was so pleasant & friendly.

2011 Dodge Challenger

by from Orlando/ Fl |

quick and easy buying process. no problems with the car, advertised correctly. love the car. smooth transaction, great price, helped me get approved for financing. would recommend to anyone to buy a car from them.

2012 Chevy Camaro 2LT

by from Hollywood, FL |

Great experience from start to finish. After working with 3 big name Chevy dealerships in South Florida, finally came across a dealership that is genuine and cares about the customer. Naren and the dealership made it worth the drive up to Orlando! I couldn't be any happier with my beautiful new Camaro!

2011 CAMARO CONVERTIBLE

by from LECANTO, FL. |

SMOOTH TRANSACTION. EVERYTHING WAS READY AND WAITING. THE CAR IS EXACTLY WHAT WAS ADVERTISED AND IN GOOD CONDITION. I WOULD RECOMMEND WOODALL AUTO TO EVERYONE.

Excellent price and great service!

by from Orlando, FL |

Naren and JR were great. The process was a breeze and I love my new 2009 GMC Acadia! I will go back and recommend a freind. You guys rock!

No reply to quote and details request

by from Miami FL |

Wrote requesting a quote confirmation Never got an answer I guess they are too busy to answer H I am in the IT business and you never know who might become a good customer, I was looking for a specific car and not pricing.