CarMasters of Arlington

1105 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22201

Used 888-430-6213

Driver

by from Temple Hills Md |

Hi my name is Jimmy!!!I found out the hard way that it is true there is no Lemon Law for used cars in the state of Va!!I did by several vehicles from Carmasters of Arlington!! I explained similiar situation that i could not pass Md state inspection!!They worked with me helped me with the cost of the parts and ordered the parts for me and paid for the labor!!! Communication is the key!!!Thanks for all your help Carmasters especially Langston who me and my whole family by all their cars from and cannot wait to by my next one from!! Fyi forgot to mention that now my credit is A-1 !!

CarMasters of Arlington responded to this review

November 6, 2012

Thank you for your review!

Great Service - Great Finance Manager

by from Washington DC |

Thank you! I love the car. I really appreciate you accommodating my very specific request....lol. You were awesome the whole way through and the icing on the cake were the rims. I am really happy with my car. Thanks again and a special thank you for working with me James & T.

It comes down to ethics

by from Washington, DC |

This is a car dealership that definitely helps the person with credit issues & will have you walking away SAME day with a vehicle. They are courteous & will work with you what ever your situation. Now here is the problem.... Professional Ethics... Because Virginia has no "Lemon Law" (can't return car that don't work properly to get full refund of deposit) it would just be ethical to show a Carfax and explain to a buyer ALL the mechanical issues before money exchanges hands!! Your having a page in the contract saying that a Carfax was shown and it wasn't presented. Now, if someone ALREADY has financial problems, why would you let them have a car note & have to pay for ALL of the expensive mechanical issues of the car. That is a problem of ethics. And for a dealer to just barely enough for the car to pass inspection, not share all the mechanical issues, expect to pay a car note with a HIGH interest rate AND have to pay for out of pocket for the mechanical issues.. You really just don't care about the customer. The negatives out weigh the positive at this dealership

Welll... No car for me

by from Maryland |

Im very disappointed of this place. I show up for my appointment and there is a DMV inspector waiting for the owner who is an hour late. I never even got to see the car and never spoke to the owner. I wasted my day and gas for nothing. Completely unprofessional. They said they would call me, but nothing.

Untrustworthy Car Dealership

by from Vienna, VA |

Would not recommend anyone use this dealership. I purchased a used car through them and paid in full. 30 days lated I still did not have the car. Each time I visited or called they gave another excuse for why they did not have it. Several times they told me to wait as the delivery truck was coming, and then they closed their shop even though they had promised to call me as I waited across the street. On the day they said it finally did arrive, they refused to let me see the car! In the end they returned my money, with no appologies or cares about the entire process they subjected me and my family to. Unprofessional, uncaring, and suspect dealership and staff. While waiting there several times, saw and heard other customers in similar situations with them having paid for cars and after lengthy times getting no delivery. Stay away from this business.

Very poor back alley dealership in a polished area

by from Washington, DC |

I went to this dealership because I met a salesmen a few years ago, his name is Langston Riddick. Being a female and not having very much knowledge about cars, I decided to track him down and follow him to this dealership. O would find out not even a week later that the motive of this dealership is in the almighty dollar. They pretend to care for your situation (poor credit) and they use that against you hen they feel the need. I starting having car issues not even a week later after purchasing my car and the contract I signed was taken out of my file and given to me to read over, making it clear that I signed for a car as is and that the problems I have or will have will be my responsibility and his exact words "the lemon law only applies to new cars" I trusted him and he took advantage of my lack of knowledge when shopping for cars. Overall this place is a setup!!!

CarMasters of Arlington responded to this review

November 7, 2012

We're not a repair shop. We do not have a service dept or a mechanic. We fix cars enough to pass VA inspection.