Tillery Chevrolet

1400 US Route 66 West, Moriarty, NM 87035

New 877-647-3902 New 877-647-3902
Used 877-471-6923 Used 877-471-6923
Service 877-672-2686 Service 877-672-2686

Cars and trucks are like eggs, they are cheaper in the country!

Vehicle Purchase

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

Don was wonderful as well as my sales rep. However, the service that was promised in writing was never completed (heat shield). In addition, after market shock absorbers were installed and one failed within a day. That said, regret I will not consider the purchase of another vehicle from a Tillery dealership.

Great place to do business.

by from Santa Fe, NM |

We have purchased 3 vehicles from Tillery Chevrolet through Terry Reed. Terry is fun to be around but he does his job 110% at the same time. Our last visit there was to ask for his assistance in finding a used truck. The didn't have the configuration we wanted but worked looking elsewhere. We would highly recommend Terry Reed and Tillery Chevrolet at Moriarity as the place to start your vehicle shopping.

Great Dealership

by from Tijeras NM |

Tillery is a great dealership to work with. I've bought 3 new vehicles from them over the years. Highly recommend Terry Reed in sales along with Ted and Matt in service. No sales pressure or tricks from Terry and I have a great relationship with Tillery ' s service department.

Very Thoughtful

by from Edgewood, New Mexico |

Justin Moore listened to my wants and needs. I was later in the dealership for another reason and he said he had a car he thought would work for me. He was right. Justin went out of his way to find the right financing for me. Always polite and not pushy. Thank you Justin - I will certainly recommend you to others. Everyone was very helpful. Thanks again, Leigh

Great Experience

by from Santa Rosa, NM |

I have purchased several vehicles from Tillery Chevrolet. I am pleased with them and my truck

Great place to buy a car

by from Albuquerque,nm |

This was the 5th car that I have bought from Tillery. They always provide excellent customer service. The service department and the finance department always provide superior service. I would highly recommend the dealership to family and friends. It is always a pleasure doing business with them.

Good Experience

by from Santa Rosa, NM |

We had a good experience. Actually it was the best car buying experience ever for us. We were not pressured into buying a vehicle we couldn't afford.The salesman listened to us and we are now driving the car we always wanted.

Best experience EVER when buying a car!

by from Moriarty, NM |

Jonathan worked hard and diligently to get me into my new car. Between him and Santiago they worked together with our trade in and got my payments actually lower than I expected. I have never been to a car lot and not felt pressured...until now. We were always offered something to drink when we were at Tillery. When we brought our kids in the staff was even considerate of them they were offered drinks and popcorn as well as coloring books and crayons. The bathrooms were clean as well as the showroom. I also had the opportunity to meet Glen Tillery, he was very kind and was willing to help in whatever way possible. If I ever need to buy a car I will ALWAYS go to Tillery Chevrolet!

Extremely satisfied

by from Estancia New Mexico. |

Johnathon was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to help us. He was knowledgable on the products they have. We were able to get the vehicle we wanted with the terms that were pretty close to what we originally discussed.

Great sales and service

by from Tijeras |

Bought my truck from Terry last year and it was a great experience. No pressure and just the facts. Service department is very attentive and they know me by name. I've bought 3 vehicles from Tillery over the years.