Sharrett Mazda Subaru Volkswagen

10310 Auto Pl, Hagerstown, MD 21740

Great dealer, great car

by from Falling Waters, WV |

This is an ethical, professional, no pressure dealership. Our salesman pointed out a feature on the Forester (good seat height for people with knee problems) that I had not thought of, but which became the reason I chose the Forester over other models. He also was an expert on all the bells and whistles, which were standard equipment, especially the Bluetooth phone system. A great experience and a great car. I highly recommend this dealer!

Very good buying experience,

by from Oakland, Md |

Recently bought a cx-5 and it was as easy and straightforward as I imagine it can be. Salesman Bryan Litton was patient and thorough, the finance guy (Jeffrey Cross?) was also easy to work with and made a generally arduous experience much more pleasant. Fern (Internet sales) was prompt and helpful, responded well to my inquiries.

A pleasant experience ?.

by from Hagerstown, MD |

We found the right car right there in the parking lot on our third visit. Thanks to Darrin who answered every question patiently in person and by email. We may or may not have gotten the best price for a last minute upgrade of our choice of car, but we decided early on that courteous and no-pressure service was the more important values we expected and got from Darrin. We hope to keep the car a long time and what better way to treasure it from day one than a pleasant buying experience?

Great buying experience

by from Winchester, VA |

Just bought a new 2013 Tribeca. Got a great price and the sales person was great. Informative but not pushy and they made the process easy.

Warranty repair

by from Berkeley Springs, WV |

My 2013 Beetle TDi had an electrical burning smell at delivery. It took about 100 miles before the computer registered a fault, and the check engine light indicated so. The service dept took my car in the next business day, and had it fixed in 1 hour. It was one glow plug that went bad, and since they are only used during cold starting, it explains why the smell only lasted a few minutes after a cold start.

Great dealership

by from Berkeley Springs, WV |

Bought a Beetle convertible, after seeing it listed on their web site the day before. My salesperson, Karen, was fantastic: easy to talk to, knows the product inside and out, very detail-oriented, and no pressure. I drove the car, and within an hour all paperwork was completed for me to "sign and drive".

Awesome experience!

by from Hagerstown, Maryland |

This is my first purchase of a new car and my experience at Sharret was excellent! Bryant was my salesman, he kept the price range around what i was looking to spend. He never pressured me on the range of cars i looked at. i will highly recommend Bryant to anybody that is looking to purchase a new car. The team at Sharrett went above and beyond my financial need and expectations! I want to thank the team and especially Bryant on my new purchase.

New car purchase

by from New Market, MD |

First purchase at this dealership. Friendly sales staff, very non pressured experience; performed test drive and reviewed features of car. No hassle experience, no pressure, no typical sales tactics and no push to buy.

Quick, friendly and detailed service.

by from Chambersburg, PA |

Erica Dover was my sales representative. She introduced herself with a handshake and a smile. She immediately asked what I was looking for overall in a vehicle. They didn't have the exact vehicle I wanted on the lot. I did drive a similar vehicle, but just didn't want it. After noting exactly what I wanted she put her team onto finding it. I was worried about financing, but the team took care of finding me a good deal on that as well. As a woman I personally am more comfortable dealing women, but Erica really made me feel like a friend. She made sure I knew she was available anytime if I had any questions or needs. I will definitely recommend her and search her out for my next vehicle.

Very good dealership

by from Frederick, MD |

I have purchased four new cars from Sharrett over the past 14 years and the experience has always been good. Getting to a fair purchase price was not difficult. Their service department does good work and they get the job done right the first time. Highly recommended.