Sharrett Volkswagen

10310 Auto Pl, Hagerstown, MD 21740

A pleasant experience ?.

by from Hagerstown, MD |

We found the right car right there in the parking lot on our third visit. Thanks to Darrin who answered every question patiently in person and by email. We may or may not have gotten the best price for a last minute upgrade of our choice of car, but we decided early on that courteous and no-pressure service was the more important values we expected and got from Darrin. We hope to keep the car a long time and what better way to treasure it from day one than a pleasant buying experience?

Great buying experience

by from Winchester, VA |

Just bought a new 2013 Tribeca. Got a great price and the sales person was great. Informative but not pushy and they made the process easy.

Warranty repair

by from Berkeley Springs, WV |

My 2013 Beetle TDi had an electrical burning smell at delivery. It took about 100 miles before the computer registered a fault, and the check engine light indicated so. The service dept took my car in the next business day, and had it fixed in 1 hour. It was one glow plug that went bad, and since they are only used during cold starting, it explains why the smell only lasted a few minutes after a cold start.

Great dealership

by from Berkeley Springs, WV |

Bought a Beetle convertible, after seeing it listed on their web site the day before. My salesperson, Karen, was fantastic: easy to talk to, knows the product inside and out, very detail-oriented, and no pressure. I drove the car, and within an hour all paperwork was completed for me to "sign and drive".

Awesome experience!

by from Hagerstown, Maryland |

This is my first purchase of a new car and my experience at Sharret was excellent! Bryant was my salesman, he kept the price range around what i was looking to spend. He never pressured me on the range of cars i looked at. i will highly recommend Bryant to anybody that is looking to purchase a new car. The team at Sharrett went above and beyond my financial need and expectations! I want to thank the team and especially Bryant on my new purchase.

New car purchase

by from New Market, MD |

First purchase at this dealership. Friendly sales staff, very non pressured experience; performed test drive and reviewed features of car. No hassle experience, no pressure, no typical sales tactics and no push to buy.

Quick, friendly and detailed service.

by from Chambersburg, PA |

Erica Dover was my sales representative. She introduced herself with a handshake and a smile. She immediately asked what I was looking for overall in a vehicle. They didn't have the exact vehicle I wanted on the lot. I did drive a similar vehicle, but just didn't want it. After noting exactly what I wanted she put her team onto finding it. I was worried about financing, but the team took care of finding me a good deal on that as well. As a woman I personally am more comfortable dealing women, but Erica really made me feel like a friend. She made sure I knew she was available anytime if I had any questions or needs. I will definitely recommend her and search her out for my next vehicle.

Very good dealership

by from Frederick, MD |

I have purchased four new cars from Sharrett over the past 14 years and the experience has always been good. Getting to a fair purchase price was not difficult. Their service department does good work and they get the job done right the first time. Highly recommended.

My "Alien Green" Mazda 2

by from Hagerstown, MD |

Erica is a phenomenal sales person. She made feel very comfortable from start to finish of my search for a new vehicle. I explained to Erica up front exactly what I was looking for in my new or new-to-me car. And she delivered. From her pleasantness to her knowledge of the vehicle that I was inquring about. After comparing other like models (at other dealerships) that fit the size and seat requirements that were on the top of my list; her over all professionalism with the fantabulious personal touch made it extremely easy to tell other dealerships that there product and/or service did not impress me. I will be back to buy my next vehicle from Sharrett and hopefully Erica.

Erica made car buying pleasant!

by from Harpers Ferry, WVU |

Thank you so much, Erica! It has been 10 years since I have bought a car and after many back and forths with other dealers, Erica's customer service won me over. I would travel to Hagerstown again to buy a car from her!