3909 Waldo St, Houston, TX 77063

Used 877-804-5492

great experience

by from midland TX |

we had been shopping for the right vehicle for our daughter for a while. it felt like we had looked everywhere and could not put a deal together for various reasons.from our 1st encounter it was a great experience every person we spoke with or emailed with was great and when we actually got there the car was as good as the photos showed. We were treated like people it seems they truly care about their customers and their reputation. we drove away having purchased the car and we are very pleased and so is our daughter. so from Jennifer to Aj to Joad to the service department and everyone else we are impressed.

great service and quality vehicles

by from houston, tx |

Very helpful when i first walked in the door, they sale great quality vehicles, not pushy into trying to sell you a ride its what every buyer wants to experience when you pull into a car lot. I bought a beautiful 05 lincoln navigator for a fair price that was under the bluebook value was a great deal thank you motors on wheels for you help. Would recommend this car lot to anyone. :-)

DON'T TRUST THESE GUYS!

by from houston,tx |

Don't let the "5 star" reviews fool you, they give you a $25.00 gas gift card only if you promise to leave a good review...as soon as possible! Bought the truck 4 months ago, transmission went out, they refuse to get fix it. Thanks M.O.W.!!!!!You sure MOWED me over.

Motors on Wheels responded to this review

March 18, 2014

Mr. Baber, I'm sincerely sorry that you're experiencing transmission issues with your F-150. We are very diligent with our car buying and our priority is to avoid problem cars. Our business is built on customer referrals and that can only work if each and every customer is satisfied. You're no exception and we'd love to take a look at your car and see how we can help you bring it back to a good working condition. Please call us anytime at (866) 217-1281. Again, I'm very sorry that you're going through this and we'll do everything that we can to help you out.

by from Porter, Tx |

My husband an I had great Service, Joad was very nice.

Brandy Guy

by from Porter Tx |

Well I would to say that my husband & I had great service with Joad he was a very nice man.

Great service

by from Spring TX |

Joad and the other employees went out of his way to make sure that I was happy with the car I drove away with. Motors on Wheels is a great business and I'd recommend them to any one in the market for buying cars. Overall an honest and great car dealership! Five out of five stars

My experience buying a car from Motors on Wheels

by from St.Maarten, Caribbean |

During the whole process I mainly spoke to A.J. and to Joad some. They were both friendly and made the purchasing of my soon to be car, a 2003 Mini Cooper S an enjoyable and easy process. I am anxiously awaiting the car to be shipped to Miami and then here to me in St.Maarten in the Caribbean. I have already told friends who are interested in purchasing vehicles to check out their site, I even check for them and let them know what's available to their liking.

My experience buying a car from Motors on Wheels

by from St.Maarten, Caribbean |

A Very Professional No-Hassle Dealership

by from Katy Tx. |

I bought a 2011 Chevy Silverado from Motors On Wheels and was pleasantly surprised at the experience I encountered there. Brad H. was my contact and he was extremely helpful about answering my questions and not exhibiting the pressure that you usually find at a used car dealer. They allowed me to take the truck to a mechanic of my choice for a pre-purchase inspection and had the sales paperwork pre-prepared once I decided to purchase making it a quick transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with Motors On Wheels in the future! Charlie Freeman

Professional & Friendly

by from Baton Rouge, La |

From the very first phone conversation to inquire about the 07 Miata MX5....Joad, Nash and AJ were friendly, informative and professional answering all my questions relating to an out-of-state purchase. Negotiations were fair and pleasant. Would highly recommend MotorsOnWheels to anyone in the market for a 'new' used vehicle. Keep in mind that MotorsOnWheels is a small independent dealership so their inventory is not as extensive as you might find at the larger brand-name dealer lots, but give them a try first....before you try anywhere else. Great people... Great products.... Great experience!!!