Casey BMW

Used 877-522-4844 Used877-522-4844
Service 877-475-0265 Service 877-475-0265

Great experience!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Outstanding experience! Ms. Marilou Alexander went above and beyond to ensure everything was in order. Even ordered a new set of floor mats, a nice touch. Very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Casey BMW to anyone.

August 24, 2015

Thank you for your great feedback, Asim! It is great to hear Marilou went above and beyond to make sure your buying experience at our dealership went off without a hitch. It was our pleasure to order new floor mats. Thank you for your business and recommendations. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW!

Awful customer service

by from North Carolina |

My first visit to Casey BMW was awesome. I told my friends about the awesome customer service. I had two of my friends and a relative to buy a car from Casey. My recent visit was not as pleasant. The service representative seemed to be friendly when I dropped my car off on Saturday to be he serviced The service technician called me that following Monday with a diagnosis. He then called me back that following Friday to tell me the diagnosis was wrong. He also informed me that the mechanic working on my car quit the job. The service technician said they were going to find someone else to look at the car and start over fresh with diagnosis. I saw a big difference on how customer service was not all that. I called daily to check on my car. Instead I was told HE WAS WITH A CUSTOMER. Hello I am a customer too. The service technician did not call me back!!! I left messages morning noon and evenings. I finally got in contact with him on Thursday. He gave me a diagnosis and again said that he was not sure of the causes but the price to fix the car was 3,000 dollars. I do not understand why a BMW dealer can not tell me what's wrong with my BMW. I am not going to pay for something that someone thinks is wrong I went to pick up my car the next day Friday. The service representative was so different from the first visit. He seemed to be unconcerned about my car. He made me feel as if I was unimportant to deal with. While in his office he never explained to us what was going on with the car.He just printed out the paperwork ask for diagnosis payment and then gave me the key. I was so disappointed that he was not sincerely concerned about me as a customer. I wanted to buy a car from that dealership but I changed my mind because of the service dealer who said my BMW was only worth one thousand dollars. Why would I give a rude judgemental person 3000 dollars to fix my car?

March 30, 2016

Hello. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are disappointed to hear of your experience. First and foremost we apologize that we had to get a second diagnosis, but our intentions were to make sure we gave you a proper and thorough diagnosis. We gave you an estimate for three items we are positive need to be replaced/repaired which equated to $3000. We then advised you that this vehicle could have other issues, over and above the 3, due to its age and mileage. Overall, we are sorry for causing you from distrusting the dealership and hope you will reconsider us in the future.

Service

by from Newport News, Va |

I am new to the BMW family and I was extremely elated to be apart of it until I dropped my vechile off for repair at this particular location. Over a week now I have been in the process of getting one tire and rim (aftermarket) replaced, which I now understand is somewhat of an anomaly. With little to no update I've had to proactively seek updates about the repairs not to mention not being offered a loaner until I was a week into repairs even though I'm within my warranty and it is customary to receive a loaner. My BMW advisor is extremely overwhelmed and as a result I am a week and four days into repairs that appear to have no end in site. I am an extremely reasonable person and I understand life/things never really go as planned, but my expectations of my advisor and this service department are nonexistent. I would prefer not to mention the employees name as to not tarnish their brand/reputation. Car brought in for repairs on 2/29/16

March 16, 2016

Hello. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for your experience here at the store and any inconvenience we may have caused you. While inspecting your vehicle, we found that it has non-BMW tires and wheels installed. With that being said, the tire cannot be sourced through standard BMW ordering channels and the manufacturer of the tire has discontinued the style tire installed on your vehicle. The rim is also damaged and cannot be repaired so we dispatched an inspector to look at the rim. Therefore, the process is taken longer than expected due to these obstacles we must overcome. We thank you for your patience. Customer service is our top priority and our manager would love to speak to you about your concerns. Please call (757) 989-1300 and we will try to remedy the situation.

Great Customer Service

by from Suffolk, VA |

Mike Bullis was the BMW service representative that took care of me when I recently brought my BMW 550i in for service. As usual, Mike was provided a complete overview of the services being performed, the results and ensured I was aware of future service requirements. Hat's off to a "True Professional". R. Jones

February 16, 2016

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the positive rating and appreciate you as a customer. Please feel free to come back for any of your automotive needs and have a great day.

Casey BMW Stands By Its Work

by from Fairfax, VA |

We had the fuel pump replaced in our BMW 328i. About a year later, the pump shut down due to connection problems and broken float. Chris Culp, Caseys Parts and Service Director, took care of it immediately. In this day and age when many companies do not stand by their service, Casey is an exception.

September 30, 2015

That is exactly what we aim for here at Casey BMW! BMW is a higher standard of brand, and we proudly stand by the great service we believe our customers deserve. We are glad to hear Chris was able to make sure your visit to our service center was quick and effective so you could get back on the road in no time. We truly appreciate your business, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

First and Best BMW purchase - Mike Russell

by from Williamsburg, Virginia |

Mike Russell really displayed impeccable customer service and professionalism during my first BMW purchase. He took care of me from start to finish and several visits since; the best salesman I've purchased a vehicle from. He made the experience stress free. Mike answered all of my questions (very knowledgeable of the products) and ensured that I was satisfied with the entire process before leaving. He really set the standard for customer service and professionalism. I've passed the word on about my experience at Casey BMW. Thanks Mr. Russell. I really felt like you cared!

August 18, 2015

Rodney, thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your amazing experience. It is wonderful to hear Mike Russell was able to make sure you received such impeccable service during your buying experience. We do our very best to make sure our customers always receive the absolute best service they deserve, and it sure sounds like we were able to deliver. It felt like we cared, because we really do! It's simply the Casey way. We truly appreciate your business and recommendations. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and welcome to the Casey family!

Very disappointing car buying experience

by from Newport News, VA |

The car buying process is not necessarily fun to begin with, so it is frustrating that Casey BMW and their Sales Team made it even worse. Although the sales person and sales manager that assisted me were both very nice and knowledgeable, their follow through on getting pricing information (other than MSRP) back to me along with trade information for the car I wanted to trade in was non existent. Out of frustration, I finally called them to ask for this information (2 days later). I talked with the sales manager who apologized and stated he would get the information and call me back in a few hours. That never happened. The sales man called me the following afternoon to see what my thoughts were. When I expressed my confusion and frustration he also apologized and said he would find out what happened. I have never heard back from anyone since that conversation. I guess they don't need my business at Casey!

August 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We deeply apologize that your buying experience at our dealership has not left you completely satisfied. Our entire sales staff is completely dedicated to our customers and the sales process, and this is highly atypical of our usual smooth, fun and hassle-free buying process. We have already passed along this issue the proper management. We would very much appreciate it if we were able to speak with you further about this issue. Please contact Lloyd Howell at 757-989-1300 at your earliest convenience. We truly do appreciate your business, and we hope to have another chance to earn back your business.

Great Buying Experience

by from Greenville, North Carolina |

My salesperson is Joe Hargraves. Joe is great. He will work tirdeless for you to make sure you are completely satisfied with your vehicle and vehicle buying process. Customer service, service departments are great. Thanks everyone for great buying experience.

June 16, 2015

That's great to hear, Connie! We agree with you, Joe really does work tirelessly to make sure all of his customers drive away completely satisfied with their car buy experiences. Our BMW's sell themselves. People choose Casey BMW because of our complete dedication to our customers and their overall satisfaction. It's what makes us Casey BMW. Thank you so much for your business and excellent feedback. Enjoy your new BMW, and welcome to the Casey family!

Hadrian Apoderado is the man!

by from Yorktown, va |

I had a great experience here, especially with Hadrian. He is not only there to show you the car you came in for but he will show you what else will satisfy you as the driver. BMW is known for their driving experience and each one drives well but differently. Hadrian showed me some options that I did not even know to consider which I appreciate in a salesman. He is also great at helping negotiate a great deal for your vehicle and getting the best quality of service around. At the end of the day, I didn't buy a car, I bought him. I mean that sincerely.

May 26, 2015

Thank you so much for the excellent feedback! It is great Hadrian was able to help you find the car the is perfect for you during your buying experience. You're right, our team listens to the needs and wants from our customers to help find exactly what they want, and sometimes it is vehicles they never considered. Thank you so much for your business, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and welcome to the Casey family!

Ed Robinson

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

Greetings, I purchased a 2008 Honda Pilot EXL from Casey BMW. Professionally speaking, it was the best car buying experience ever. I would definatey recommend this dealership to my friends and colleagues. Ed Robinson,RRT-NPS,RPFT

October 31, 2014

We're glad to hear that you felt your experience was the best you've had! Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for choosing to purchase from Casey BMW. Your recommendation is appreciated and we hope you'll let us know of anything else you may need going forward. Enjoy your new Honda Pilot, Ed!