Casey BMW

12861 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23608

New 866-412-8553
Used 888-249-2962
Service 877-467-6184

Visit our state of the art facility for your next BMW and exceptional BMW service!

Great Buying Experience

by from Greenville, North Carolina |

My salesperson is Joe Hargraves. Joe is great. He will work tirdeless for you to make sure you are completely satisfied with your vehicle and vehicle buying process. Customer service, service departments are great. Thanks everyone for great buying experience.

June 16, 2015

That's great to hear, Connie! We agree with you, Joe really does work tirelessly to make sure all of his customers drive away completely satisfied with their car buy experiences. Our BMW's sell themselves. People choose Casey BMW because of our complete dedication to our customers and their overall satisfaction. It's what makes us Casey BMW. Thank you so much for your business and excellent feedback. Enjoy your new BMW, and welcome to the Casey family!

Hadrian Apoderado is the man!

by from Yorktown, va |

I had a great experience here, especially with Hadrian. He is not only there to show you the car you came in for but he will show you what else will satisfy you as the driver. BMW is known for their driving experience and each one drives well but differently. Hadrian showed me some options that I did not even know to consider which I appreciate in a salesman. He is also great at helping negotiate a great deal for your vehicle and getting the best quality of service around. At the end of the day, I didn't buy a car, I bought him. I mean that sincerely.

May 26, 2015

Thank you so much for the excellent feedback! It is great Hadrian was able to help you find the car the is perfect for you during your buying experience. You're right, our team listens to the needs and wants from our customers to help find exactly what they want, and sometimes it is vehicles they never considered. Thank you so much for your business, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and welcome to the Casey family!

Ed Robinson

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

Greetings, I purchased a 2008 Honda Pilot EXL from Casey BMW. Professionally speaking, it was the best car buying experience ever. I would definatey recommend this dealership to my friends and colleagues. Ed Robinson,RRT-NPS,RPFT

October 31, 2014

We're glad to hear that you felt your experience was the best you've had! Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for choosing to purchase from Casey BMW. Your recommendation is appreciated and we hope you'll let us know of anything else you may need going forward. Enjoy your new Honda Pilot, Ed!