WBM of Arlington

WBM of Arlington

3210 10TH ST N, Arlington, VA 22201

Used 888-767-1554

We SELL, BUY, and TRADE used cars! Please visit us at www.wbminc.com for more details

A good 'ol fashioned handshake!

by from Northern VA |

What attracted me to this dealership is that they don't buy their vehicles from auctions. And they proved it to me when they showed me where the car came from. These guys were awesome to work and deal with! I first met with Neima and selected the car I wanted, then we went on a test drive. When we got back, he wanted to introduce me to Tony, the GM. I thought for sure I would get the hard sell, but when I said I wasn't quite ready to buy yet, we shook hands and parted ways. After a couple of weeks, I decided that after looking at several cars, they had the one I wanted. I came back early one morning to take the car to have it looked over by a Mercedes Benz mechanic (very important on a highline car) and was greeted by Antonio. Antonio was awesome in that he not only set up the car so I could take it, but put the tags on it, made sure there was enough gas in the car to get there and back, and he wasn't even my salesperson! Love the teamwork! When I came back, they worked with me on getting some of the issues fixed and even went patiently over the report, the carfax, and the car with me. Not knowing a lot about cars, much less a Mercedes, Ali took a lot of time to go over the car with me while answering my questions. I have never seen so many people bend over backwards to assist in the purchase of a car. Neima was gracious with his time in test driving the car with me, getting the paperwork together, and answering my questions even after the sale. Tony was awesome to deal with and working with me on other things I wanted for my car. Ali is probably the most patient service manager I've ever met and his explanations were on par with other mechanics I've talked to since the purchase. Antonio was great. He made it so I didn't have to wait for my salesperson to take the car to the mechanic and even assisted with the paperwork to get me in and out of there as quickly as possible. Jeremie, the title person was great. Within an hour of talking to him, he had everything ready for me to pick up so I could get my tags. I was in and out of his office in two mins. Not once did I feel stressed about the sale, the process, or the final purchase of the car. I have to add too that EVERYTHING until the final paperwork was done on a handshake! How uncommon is that? And yes, I would recommend them to everyone! Oh, and in case you're wondering, I'm in no way, shape, or form, related to anyone who works or owns WBM of Arlington. They're just that good. It's definitely a place to consider if you're looking for a good used vehicle.

Good deal on a good car, no hassle process

by from Baltimore, MD |

Had to buy a car after an accident, so I was in a pinch , but I found a great car at a great price here, and it made driving back and from from Baltimore worth it. They price the cars to sell, not to rip you off with a lemon. Overall good experience, sales rep was friendly, management was cool, I definitely recommend this place.

Great place to buy used car, got excellent care

by from Bethesda , MD |

NO hassle, internet deal with up front price quote via e-mail and showroom experience great, took about an hour for entire transaction including paperwork . Staff friendly and very thoughtful! Gessin ex no 111 was great, would recommend him any time.Sales manager Tony & title guy also very helpful, clean car , very happy with deal, In-house finance assistance fast and easy , thanks for everything

Car lot full of limons

by from COLUMBIA MARYLAND |

If your in the market for a car that has parts missing, engine problems, ect. You have found it! this dealer has a lot full of limons!

A square deal

by from Arlington, VA |

Found a high mileage version of a car I'd been searching for and had a good buying experience. My sales rep was new, so a more seasoned colleague chipped in where necessary to move the process along. Earnest, focussed on satisfaction. Genuinely excited for me about the car. This firm has been in business for decades. You don't last if you don't deal straight. I gather they have excellent relationships with the dealer community for inventory. I endorse them with no reservations.

Excellent service by Mr. Antonio ferrari

by from Arlington, VA |

Mr. Ferrari is an excellent sales representative of WBM of Arlington, no pressure, answered my questions honestly, very professional gentleman Looking for used car, do your self a favor call WBM and ask for Antonio, you will be glad you did

Great Service From our Sales Representative

by from Fort Washington MD |

Our experience at WBM was great we bought two cars from them and have told all our friends and family what great sales Rep, we got, I personally would by a 3rd car from them.

Love My 2009 Porsche Boxster S

by from "Pittsburgh PA" |

I bought a 2009 Porsche Boxster S from WBM. The entire process went very smoothly. I negotiated my price over phone with WBM's number one salesman Gessin and sales manager. WBM was willing to lower price and a deal was struck. I drove 4hrs plus from Pittsburgh PA to Arlington VA to inspect and test drive the car. The car was in the perfect condition as Gessin had explained to me over phone. Needless to say I drove car back to Pittsburgh and I'm currently enjoying my 2009 Porsche Boxster S. Thank you Gessin and WBM for a wonderful experience. Fred

A GREAT overall buying experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

If I ever want to buy another used car, I will head back to WBM in Arlington. Bought my 03 Tbird from them and the experience was about as painless as this usually debilitating experience can get. I would highly recommend you speak to Mr. Ali or Haroon. NO PRESSURE sales. Before buying, I was able to take the car to my own mechanic and have it checked out. Any issues that were detected and dealt with. As an example, one front bushing needed replacement, and Mr. Ali replaced both at no cost to me. Also, got my car at a GREAT PRICE. Very fair cost, great customer service in every aspect of the transaction. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE GREAT FOLKS.

Great Customer Service

by from wash dc |

Gessin, is a five star salesmen. I got a great car at a great price and I'm loving the moment This is the first review I've ever written

Mr. Ben Y

by from Gainesville Va |

Excellent service , will buy again from you, friendly staff, professional service after the sale, responding dealer in a timely manner.