WBM of Arlington

WBM of Arlington

3210 10TH ST N, Arlington, VA 22201

Used 888-767-1554

We SELL, BUY, and TRADE used cars! Please visit us at www.wbminc.com for more details

Would ride the bus before buying here!

by from Maryland |

I came in to test drive a car after seeing it on the website and applying online. I left a small deposit during my visit to let them know I was serious about making a deal but, I also let them know I was looking at the dealerships and this car purchase was a want not a need so I was going to take my time. To sum it up salesperson and finance obviously lack communication,(office of Tony is right next to Alfonso's desk) I was promised to be able to take the vehicle of choice to have it inspected by an outside mechanic due to the fact the carfax indicated it had been involved in an accident and I needed to have it pass MD inspection, never happened. I started to send email communication so that I could have a paper trail after numerous promises and miscommunication, I sent an email advising them I expected a reply within 72 and I was prepared to make the deal, no call, no response.....that is until I sent yet an additional email reminiding them of the unfullfilled promises and to have my deposit refunded.They had the nerve to call me and tell me they had a buyer for the car the night prior, that was 3 weeks ago, the car is still there. End result....I am still waiting, will post everywhere possible to warn customers.....unless you are DESPERATE for a car DO NOT GO HERE!!!! I have found my vehicle of choice elsewhere by a dealer who stuck by their word and where they are obviously concerned about customer retention and word of mouth.

WBM of Arlington responded to this review

September 24, 2012

Dear Customer, I am truly sorry that you have had a bad experience at (WBM). We at (WBM) have a policy of all ?deposits? being ?REFUNDABLE?. I am very surprised by your experience and offer my sincere apology. Though unfortunately we have lost your business at this time, we have investigated the incident, and taken measure in order to make sure it never happens again. Kind Regards, Quality control manager Washington Blvd. Motors 3210 N. 10th Street Arlington VA 22201 Tel: +17032434466 Fax: +17039918895 Email: wbmotors@afsongroup.com Web: www.wbminc.com

Insist on a carfax

by from PA - Monroeville |

Came across a used BMW X6 at their dealership, asked about a carfax several times however I never recieved any, the sellsperson informed me that he has a carfax and that the vehicle has been involed in two accidents and he would send me the carfax. NEVER RECEIVED THE CARFAX!!! always insist on independent verification.

WBM of Arlington responded to this review

September 24, 2012

Dear Customer, I have investigated your issue, and reviewed the file. I came across copies of ?Car Fax? and ?Auto Check? reports in the file with the customer?s signatures on each report. In addition I found in the notes that in advance the new owner of this vehicle had been emailed a copy of the ?Car Fax? along with records from ?BMW of North America? indicating that the issue was a minor ?parking lot fender bender?. This report also indicated that the incident in question was so minor that the factory warranty was still in effect for an additional (23000 miles). I also want to note that it is our company policy to allow, and encourage ?PRE-PURCHASE INSPECTIONS? to all of our clients. Pre-purchase inspection is offered in written form on all of our advertisements. Kind Regards, Quality Control Manager Washington Blvd. Motors 3210 N. 10th Street Arlington VA 22201 Tel: +17032434466 Fax: +17039918895 Email: wbmotors@afsongroup.com Web: www.wbminc.com

Friendly and helpful

by from Washington, DC |

I recently purchased a 2004 Audi from here and received great customer service. The person who helped me was friendly and treated me with respect. He also worked with me to put on new tires and have the car cleaned before I drove it off the lot.

spyder

by from alexandria,va |

salesman antonio was awesome.good car at a good price.

bought a Lexus LS 460

by from Middle East |

I bought a Lexus Ls 460 with Accident but the car is okay with no major issues , however ( Just Be carefull when you go to any dealer and buy any car ) ask for Carfax report and inspection you should arrange it.

Improve inter office comm

by from Florida |

Long distance transaction, car delivered in eight days. Communications inter office lacks coordination. Gen mgr very good. Maybe an anomaly due to non local delivery.

Excellent Used Car Buying Experience

by from Maryland |

This was an excellent used car buying experience. They allowed me to take the care to another dealership for an inspection. The car needed minor repairs, which Washington Blvd agreed to do. I got a great car for a good price with excellent customer service.

Our 2nd car

by from Fairfax, VA |

Mujica family like to thank you so much to Antonio Ferrari for he's great customer services! We will be back for our 2nd car :-)

Amazing Service

by from Dumfries, VA |

I just wanted to write about how wonderful the service is here. I had called to inquire about a car and when I informed them as to a problem I have with my leg which makes it difficult for me to get around, their sales associate Antonio brought the car to me! When that particular car did not work out, he came back with another which suited my needs perfectly, brought along the CarFax, explained all the features of the vehicle, and then took me out for a test drive. Unfortunately, I was unable to purchase the vehicle in the end because I discovered I needed to undergo an expensive surgery on my leg. Regardless, I know how fortunate I was to receive this type of personalized service. No other dealer would have brought the vehicle to me! I want to thank Washington Boulevard Motors and Antonio for having done this for me. When I recover, I know exactly where I will be going to purchase my much needed car!

Washington Boulevard Motors a step above the rest

by from Easton |

Like most people, I am somewhat hesitant to shop at a car dealership, but when a car I had been looking for popped up at Washington Boulevard Motors in Arlington, Virginia. I hunkered down and prepared for another car buying disaster. Wow, was I wrong! This was truly one of the best car buying experiences I have had. Their General Manager Ali is a true asset. He went out of his way to make sure I was happy. Case in point, he had the car delivered to my house 3 hours away from his location (no charge) with the promise that I could drive the car for a couple of days, have my local tech or dealership check it over and if anything was wrong he would either pay to have it fixed or I could return the car. Wait, it gets better. My tech found a few issues, nothing major, and I already knew I was going to keep the car, but Ali called to find out how the car was so I explained to him what had been found. Not only was he extremely apologetic for items that were out of his control, but he said he would cut me a check to help with the needed fixes. That is amazing. In the end, I got the car I wanted at an unbelievable price, and that was all trumped by just a great buying experience. Who would have thought that possible?? I want to thank Ali, Andy, John and the rest of the staff at Washington Boulevard Motors for making this such an easy, trouble free, and enjoyable purchase!