Jack Giambalvo Buick GMC

1390 Eden Road, York, PA 17402

Used 717-846-1821

Buick LaCrosse

by from York, PA |

Always professional providing excellent service each time I have been to the dealership for service.

Very Helpful

by from YORK, PA |

Very helpful -----------------------------------------------

My review

by from York, PA |

The waiting room offers television making the waiting a pleasure. The service is excellent and the mechanics are polite. For the first time, I had to wait a couple of hours. Usually my car is serviced in a half an hour. As a result of the longer wait, the mechanic shaved $30 off of my bill and informed me my next oil change would be free! The service is always with the customer in mind! If you are looking for a lovely car, I highly recommend the Buick Verano!

Ms Adams

by from York, PA |

Excellent rapport with Salesman, Lance Sease, service department does all maintenance with speed n correctness, keep up the good work

I'll be back!!

by from Red Lion, PA |

Very pleased with the service I received. Not much to say about an oil change and lube but as I said I'm very pleased. I will be contacting the service department again soon to schedule my next service.

2012 Terrain owner

by from York, PA |

Everything went very smoothly. Transportation was timely. I received a phone call regarding work needed done to pass inspection. Estimate was accurate and reasonable. Work completed in a timely fashion. Interaction was professional and courteous.

Great people to work with

by from Washington Boro, PA |

The reason we went to Giambalvo was because of the General Manager, Joel Crews. He has always been honest and did everything he could to make our purchase as simple as possible. We would recommend and have recommended this dealership to our friends and family.

Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Hanover,PA |

I was extremely pleased with my experience at your dealership. I am leasing a 2015 Buick Enclave. It is a beautiful SUV and I couldn't be more happier!!

Breaking bad news

by from New Freedom, PA |

A week or so ago, while driving near D.C.,I picked up a ten inch jack hammer chisel which punched clear thru my passenger side rear tire. AAA came and plugged the tire with quick service which got me back on my way to DC and able to return home again ... but something was wrong.(There was a chisel still inside my tire!) (even though until Jack Giambalvo extracted it, I did not know it was a chisel, only that something fairly big was in there) ... so I made an appointment to have the tire inspected for safety and to remove whatever was obviously still inside the tire. As luck would have it, the tire was found to be unsafe since cord was cut and the insides were chewed up by a chisel floundering around. It breaks my heart to have to replace a tire after less than 4,000 miles, but I have complete confidence now that I'm back on the road without a chisel flopping around. No one has any business driving at highway speeds with unsafe equipment.

Great service and caring and polite employees

by from York, Pa |

Prompt, efficient and thorough as always. As a woman, it's important to know your opinion and concerns about your vehicle are taken seriously and taken care of.