Mt. Moriah Auto Sales, Inc.

Mt. Moriah Auto Sales, Inc.

2600 Scottsway Rd, Memphis, TN 38115

Used 888-450-9667

Over 20,000 Cars Sold In the last 10 years, the Real Wholesale Automall In Memphis.

Fantastic Experience! Thanks Steve Toombs!

by from Memphis, TN |

With jobs and kids, it's hard to shop for a vehicle and find exactly what you want plus the care, concern, and service you expect. We found it all at Mt. Moriah Auto Sales with Steve Toombs. We couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience and will definitely be returning for our future vehicle needs!!

Don (Arkie)

by from Batesville, Arkansas |

Purchases an 07 Hummer H3 from Stephen Toombs and the process was very pleasant. Stephen had several pics of the Hummer and a lot of details, car fax report and any knowledge he had on the Hummer. We agreed on a price and after a down payment to hold the vehicle the deal was done, Stephen held the Hummer for several days until I could pick it up and even gave me money to put gas in it. So far the Hummer is everything he said it was no problems.

rip off

by from cordova ,tn |

purchased 2003handa accord on 5/28/2014 test drove all seemed fine id not check every item got home the transmission started slipping the cd/dvd/ sunroof will no work i paid cash returning it on 6/2 want money back will post more info on results

BAD BUSINESS

by from Memphis |

I bought a car this past weekend. I had the car for 5 days only to be called and asked to return it. I was denied the reimbursement of the insurance I paid for to get the car. Tim Pomp, the salesman tried to make me feel as if it was my employers fault. I think not. I would not recommend anyone to conduct business with Mount Moriah Auto Fails.

Be Very Careful!

by from Nashville, TN |

I live in Nashville and called about a mustang. The salesman was going on and on about how the car was in GREAT condition and that I should make arrangements to come as quick as possible because it would be gone soon since it was a 40th Ann. Edition. Had a friend go by there to test drive it on a Monday. They were supposed to be open until 8. When he got there at 6 there was no one there. He saw the car and took a look at the outside. There was a big rust spot at the bottom of the passenger door that they tried to hide. The whole underside was rusting out from rock salt and when he popped the hood he said that he could tell that everytime the car was started it started leaking oil. BE VERY CAREFUL!

Highly Disappointed (2571 Mt. Moriah Location)

by from Memphis TN |

Upon my first visit to Mt. Moriah Auto Sales I completed an application with a salesman by the name of JT. He noticed that I would need a co signer and my grandmother agreed and gave him all of the necessary information, from this point he contacted me a day later saying he had great news I could come in and pick out a car which I did and test drove it. I was so excited he exclaimed that I needed to put a minimum amount of 500 down. I told him I had 400 at the time and would have to go to the bank for the remainder. JT took the money in cash on 01/21/2014 and gave me a receipt. After three days of saying we were waiting on the bank to fax over the last bit of paper in order for me to sign and receive my car. He informed me via phone calls that I had indeed been approved for the Nissan Altima 06 and that I could retrieve it on Friday 01/24/14 after calling on Friday he said to come early Saturday and on Saturday postponed until Monday. Becoming frustrated I visit the dealership unbeknownst to JT. I asked him to either refund me or give me the car keys as he had agreed. He refused and ask me to sign a form. I spoke with his managers and he advise me that the receipt was FAKE. The manager Eddie and Lonnie spoke with me and the next morning refunded my $400, however the next day JT was still at the dealership and of all things working. Seeing him still employed as a car salesman shows that members of management support his actions. I truly appreciate Eddie and Lonnie for refunding my cash, however what about the future clients of JT that will not be as fortunate. I am highly disappointed at the unfortunate circumstances and pray that in the future others are treated better. This is sadly why Used Car Salesman receive such negative reviews.

BAD EXPERIENCE

by from MEMPHIS TN |

PROCEED with caution! bought an SUV from this place and 2 weeks later MOTOR WENT out! vehicle bought from manager L. Webb this suv had not been serviced before selling they LIED and said it had been, being that I'm a woman they tried to get over.... I paid a gigantic amount down on this SUV.... nobody was helpful and on top of it I DID purchase the repair ins on it, they tried to get out of fixing it, after inquiring on a lawyer and legal issues the suv got a whole new motor, PLEASE take mechanic with you to check entire vehicle!!!! They will try to get over.I will NEVER purchase or recommend anybody to this place again!

Steve Toombs made this a very easy process

by from Georgia |

I searched for quite some time looking for the truck with all the options that I wanted. When I finally found one at mt. moriah auto sale I sent some emails back and forth before calling them. Since I am still in Afghanistan it is hard to find time to call at will. After explaining my situation to steve, he pretty much explained to me everything that had to be done over the phone. sent great pictures of the truck and gave a very detailed history of what he knew about the vehicle. Also gave a list of recent repairs they had done. I shortly after purchased the vehicle, before I had someone pick up the truck I called steve one last time to schedule a pick up time. steve immediately apologized and told me about during his test drive of the truck the check engine light came on, he not only told me what the code was that caused the light. But he also had dropped the truck off to get it fixed ASAP for me at no charge. Upon picking the truck up, It looked better then it did in the pictures. Drove flawlessly and I couldn't ask for a better sales person. My whole transaction was over the phone, and it was made very smooth by steve toombs. I would definitely recommend this sale person.

Worst Experience of my Life

by from Memphis , Tn |

I bought a VolksWagon Passat 06 from the sales person Lonnie Webb and it was the worst experience of my life. I came in looking for a Nissan Altima but Lonnie said they didn't have that car and he would find me one at an auction. Needless to say I never got it, so Lonnie push this Volkswagon off on me insisting that this was the car for me. I test drove the car and it seemed ok but a week later the check engine light came on and never went off. After bringing this car back to Mr Webb 10 times or more the check engine light never went off. The car would cut off on me and woudn't start. I had more rental cars than I drove the VolksWagon. I ask for another car and I was told that wasn't gonna happen. Bottom line Mt Moriah Auto Sales never repaired the car and since the car wasn't running I refuse to pay for something that didn't run. Needless to say the car was reposses and I didn't have a car and I lost the money that was put in this car. I wouldn't recommend this place to anybody.

Great Experience!!

by from Somerville, TN |

I recently bought a 2007 Chevy 2500 from Coltin Hoback in the truck center. I was very pleased with the service and am even more pleased with my truck. The process was unbelievably smooth and will send all my friends and family to Coltin Hoback at Mt. Moriah Auto Sales.

Great vehicle horrible follow through

by from Walls Mississippi |

Purchased a vehicle from Tim Pomp, Vincent the sales person great and easy experience with the purchase. David service manager poor, service dept. poor. have had vehicle for a week and been to service to repair the same item three times and still have to go back again. steering column boot fooled with and not put back together, parts left on floor board. Took back third time spoke with service manager and showed him the steering column, he lost my number written down on service order had to call to see if vehicle complete told to pick up arrived to find the column still no repaired completely, service manager cursed at me denying he knew about it making excuses. i left very upset from the verbal wisdom of the service Mgr. do not know how someone can keep a job in customer service treating paying customer this way. and i still have to go back a fourth time to complete the repair. If i could i would go somewhere else to complete repairs. NOT A HAPPY BUYER and believe i am owed an apology for his verbal outburst VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!