GT Auto Sales

GT Auto Sales

7004 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

Used 888-481-4397

Contact us about our Lifetime Limited Warranty!

Great Service!

by from Tacoma, WA |

I drove all up and down South Tacoma Way searching for a car lot that would value my trade in with no success. I used to own a rust bucket of an SUV in which receiving low ball offers from various car lots was common, some wouldn't even consider it. In contrast, GT auto sales not only gave me an offer, they gave me an offer that I simply could NOT refuse! I arrive at the car lot with this Durango where I was greeted by Avin (sales associate). Avin didn't use pushy sales techniques that is common in car lots, nor was he disrespectful when discussing my financial situation. Most would offer advice and say "I am here to help you, not the other way around" - Avin didn't use that persona. I was really happy that for the first time, I was treated like an equal human being. The staff was well dressed, very professional, funny and very kind! The office was clean, the lot was organized and the atmosphere was inviting. Avin even went above and beyond by washing the car in his nice suit! He was very quick to show us the carfax document before I was able to say anything. To be quite honest, there really isn't anything bad to say about them. GT auto ended up trading my Durango for a 2011 Chrysler 200 with super low miles at a GREAT price! We closed the deal with a pretty large down payment, trade in value worth a few thousand dollars, paid off the negative equity, and loaned with a lower interest rate! one aspect of the buying process that I really appreciated was that a couple days after the exchange, Avin made a courtesy call to ensure that I was happy with the vehicle I had purchased. I greatly appreciated that, its all about the small things! I would recommend this car lot to family and friends not only because they sell quality vehicles most with low miles, but because of their staff-super top notch! If anyone is looking for a salesman, ask for Avin Foor or Mr. Proctor. They will take care of you from the beginning to the end and even after the exchange in values.

Best Auto Dealer in the area!!!!

by from Seattle, Wa |

This is the best dealer to come to in the area! Customer service was excellent from beginning to end in all areas including the repair shop. I highly recommend GT Auto. We were well taken care of from the moment we walked in. I've never heard of a lifetime warranty and they offer it. They really worked with us on down payment and really worked hard to make sure the deal went through even though my credit was not so good.

great customer service by deshun miller

by from tac wa |

Great company to buy a car from very helful,very nice gave me a great deal for my family and myself, will reffer people. to deshun when i send them down to gt auto next time anyone needs a,vehicle go,see,deshun he a great salesman

The best car sales experience ever!

by from Tacoma, Washington |

This is the best service I've had. Everywhere else that I have checked out were not as professional or kind. Big kudos to your staff! I will definitely refer my friends to come check GT Auto if they are looking to buy a car. I love this place. Thank you so much for such a great experience!

GT Auto review

by from Lakewood, Wa |

outstanding service.very professional tennessee was a very knowledgeable salesman 5 stars!!!

worst experiece

by from tacoma washington |

I purchased my vehicle from gt auto In Tacoma it was advertised with a tv but when I purchased it they removed the tv out the truck. I had rock chills in my Windows and the front of my car was squeaking I returned it and spoke with JD about all of my concerns and was promised that it would get fixed and he ignored my phone calls and text it's been two weeks and I have no progress.....

Don't bother.

by from Seattle, WA |

VERY unhelpful with info on the car I was interested in. If they weren't interested in selling me a car, I'M not interested in buying from them.... and neither should you.

December 23, 2014

Hi I am sorry you feel that way chip but we cant sell vehicles over the internet we tried setting multiple appointments for you but someone came in before you did and purchased it.

Incredible service thru and thru

by from Lakewood, WA |

JD with sales and Luis with the repair/service dpt are incredible! They saw a female come onto the lot to find a car and did not take me for a ride with the experience. They went above and beyond the sale to make sure I was happy and understood the SUV I ended up getting. The other dealerships on the strip wanted me to buy from them and with my credit they tried to get me at about 20% but JD worked wonders and got me emensly lower than that. I have alread passed out JD's card to my friends and recommend this place highly. Thank you!!

November 26, 2014

Thank you so much Charmagne. It was a pleasure for us to get to meet you and help you. Luis and I look forward to our continued service with you and your family.

2008 mercedes C-300

by from tacoma wa |

shout out to Jeff green and curt Harvey at Gt-Auto sales for going over and beyond to get approved for my vehicle fantastic service

November 26, 2014

Thank you so much and we hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy your new car!

2010 kia optima

by from Tacoma, WA |

Awesome service! I wish they had 10 stars because I would give it! Jeff green was super helpful and I'd recommend him 100%!

November 19, 2014

Just want to say thank you again for your business and if you ever need anything please contact me ERIC or JD at 253-507 8027. Also we are paying $250 if you know anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

2001 Dodge Ram 1500 from Jeff and the GT Auto crew

by from Tacoma, WA |

Ended up at GT Auto after the lot down the street didn't have the truck advertised. Jeff came out and I described what I had been looking for at the other car lot. He went back to the office and found exactly the same truck that I had seen and came for. Even went as far as giving me one of his own spare radios from one of his other vehicles when it was found that the previous owner had removed it from the truck. When I found oil leaking from unlikely places such as the bumper, Jeff went and asked the guys what had happened and the explained that an oil pump had blown from pressure spraying all the vehicles that had been in the bay. They had cleaned the truck best the could before pulling it out on the lot. Overall, I had a great experience with GT Auto, even getting half the APR with the help of Austin that my bank was trying to charge me.

November 19, 2014