GT Auto Sales

GT Auto Sales

7004 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

Used 888-481-4397

Contact us about our Lifetime Limited Warranty!

2006 Ford F-150 4X4

by from Port Townsend, WA |

After extensive research thru multiple dealerships. I found a truck I was interested in and after talking to him on the phone Jeff Green was the only one that didn't quote a price that wasn't achievable. Jeff was honest and a knowledgeable salesmen. Thanks Jeff!!!!

June 22, 2014

Thank you for allowing us to EARN your business! Please let us know if you have any questions in the future.

by from Lakewood |

I went to GT Auto 3 different times and every time they were very helpful with no pressure. I would recommend anyone stop buy to see them before making a purchase anywhere else.

June 22, 2014

Thank you, we love selling great cars to great customers! We work hard to earn customers business and strive for excellent customer service.

BMW 750i

by from Renton Washington |

I got a great deal on a 2007 750i . I traded in a 2008 Toyota tundra and they were super fair on my trade in value. The whole process was easy and fast. I recommend you ask for Doug Hill when you go. Thank you GT......

June 22, 2014

We are happy to have earned your business! We look forward to helping you with questions or your next purchase!

BMW 750i

by from Renton Washington |

My 2007 GMC Arcadia

by from Lakewood |

I had a great experience I was just looking and got a great deal. I will be recommending all my family and friend to Doug Hill at GT Auto Sales.

June 22, 2014

Thank you for choosing us when purchasing your new vehicle. We strive for excellent customer service, if you have any questions please let us know ASAP.

My 2007 GMC Arcadia

2013 Dodge Dart

by from Fort Lewis, WA |

Could not be happier with the purchase I made from these guys. They worked with me every step of the way. Through countless changes and definitely helping me figure out financial things, I was impressed with the customer service. Would definitely do business with them again, and will definitely be recommending and bringing other soldiers here that are looking for a car. Thank you, Jeff Green, again, for showing and selling me such a great car!

June 22, 2014

Thank you for the review, we look forward to helping you in the future!

2013 Honda Accord. White.

by from Tacoma, Washington |

I came in looking for a car and was approached by Mr. Jeff Green. If you're looking for a used car he is the man to go to. He knows every car in the lot inside and out. He worked with me till i got the best deal possible.

June 22, 2014

Thank you, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! We work hard to provide great customer service!