Auto Excellence Group

173 Main St, Saugus, MA 01906

Used 888-252-3171

This car is a beauty

by from Hingham, MA |

I purchased my new car last week and I have to say, I really don't like buying cars for the possibility of being pressured, and the fear of getting a bad deal, but this was really pleasant and even a fun experience. I feel the car was in pristine condition and priced fairly.The salesman was awesome and very cute. The owner was extremely professional and a joy to work with. The Office manager was super efficient. I love love my car. All the cars on the lot are gorgeous! I am already recommending this dealership to my friends.

Lots of Fancy Cars!

by from Boston |

Stopped by just to look at a black 2010 Porsche 911. Talked to the guy there and their price was a few thousand under the market. Looked new inside and out, but had a mechanic check it out; now I'm driving it! This is my first Porsche and probably will not be my last - these cars are quality!

August 30, 2013

thank you Eric for your business and kind words, you are a true gentleman and a good friend and i hope you enjoy your beautiful PORSCHE for many years to come. please come back and visit us anytime. tks, wish you all the best, Medi

Great Deal at Allston Motor Sports

by from Longmeadow, MA |

Purchased a like-new 2009 Porsche Cayman in January 2013, best price and lowest mileage (less than 19K miles!) I could find anywhere in the country. Fantastic customer service, fair offer on my trade, and after the sale attention that is rarely found. Highly recommended, and very much worth the two hour drive I made to find them. Medi, the owner, was friendly and personable, and he will get more of my business in the future.

August 30, 2013

we thank you for kids words and we love having you as our good customer and a friend, enjoy your beautiful PORSCHE. god bless.

Good experience

by from New Canaan CT |

Very smooth transaction. Medi was friendly, knowledgable and courteous. They went out of their way to make this a pleasurable transaction and he is a genuine car fanatic.

February 3, 2013

It was a pleasure doing business with you! We are glad that you got your hands on a one-of-a-kind Maserati. We appreciate your business and feedback. It is always nice to deal with a well-informed and knowledgable client and a friend like yourself.

AWESOME INVENTORY A+ CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from cambridge, ma |

I bought a beautiful black Porsche Cayenne from here that was in impeccable condition inside and out. I had done weeks of research and I found that most of the inventory here was priced very fairly so I decided to check it out. The buying process was quick and painless, and the owner even came to pick to me up from home so I could sign paperwork. He was very knowledgable and extremely polite. I would highly recommend this dealership to anybody looking for a used luxury car.

February 3, 2013

We are happy that you found the time around your busy doctor schedule to purchase a vehicle you are so happy with. It was refreshing to meet a customer who knew exactly what she wanted so we could locate the perfect car for her. We appreciate your business and hope that we see you again!