DeluxeNJ.com

DeluxeNJ.com

731 E Edgar Rd, Linden, NJ 07036

Used 866-383-9034

Call Sue at 866-383-9034 to schedule an appointment and claim your $500 Travel Voucher!

Outstanding Car, Outstanding Service!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I?m going to summarize my experience with Deluxe Auto and John Strazza in one word ? OUTSTANDING! The story of how I came there wasn?t too unique. There was a particular model/year of Jeep that I was looking for, searched the internet, and noticed they had two in stock. The cars looked too good to be true. I took a trip to the dealer and met John. John who realized that I did my research, was eyeing a specific model, and then pointed out that he had a third car that they had in stock that wasn?t listed on the webpage. I can?t begin to count how many times he paced the large inventory room trying to locate it. As for the cars, I was ready to go and probably a bit more overzealous than most. There was a point where I was lying on my back halfway under the cars feeling for things checking for leaks, poking around engine, and then sitting in cars with the stereo blasting while testing the heat and AC. John didn?t bat and eye at any of this (he had nothing to hide and he encouraged it). When it came time for the test drive, I gave him my criteria for what I wanted to do, and he found a test drive route to make it happen. The only challenge was, I loved all the cars and had to decide on one. I picked the car and then it was time to do the often dreaded price negotiation. It was honestly a joy. There was no back and forth, he was very honest from start to finish, gave me the bottom line pricing, and I had a car. John even picked me up at the train station when I came back the next day to get the car. If you?re unsure about working with John/Deluxe auto, do keep this in mind ? It?s very obvious browsing their inventory, they do not sell junk. Not only do they sell breathtakingly beautiful supercars, but they also sell cars that accommodate most budgets that are in just as prestige condition. Go to their webpage and they take just as much care in the $100K race car as they do the $10K family van. When a car dealer is involved with keeping a big inventory with this large a spectrum of cars, it should gbo without saying that they?re not going to risk their reputation by selling something anything less than immaculate. Writing this to publicly thank John Strazza and everyone at Deluxe Auto. I am a loyal customer!

Exceptional experience, highest recommendations

by from Freehold, NJ |

I contacted Deluxe Auto online about a specific used car. I was looking for a second family car- one my first of three sons could learn to drive, so I needed something high-quality yet low price. I couldn't believe I found this one so quickly. The showroom was beautiful, everything was exceptionally clean- the offices, the floors, the cars. Professionalism, courtesy and respect was everywhere I turned. It was obvious I was there for what was probably the lowest end of what they had on their floor, a 2005 Nissan Altima, a car that perfectly fit everything I was looking for, but no one, for even a second, made me feel like I was any less important than the customer who might come in paying twenty times what I could. Because their focus to find customers is through the internet, the price you see there is pretty much it. No negotiating. But the price offered was excellent, having done plenty of research before I went in. Sue, my initial contact, was super about getting right back to me with any questions I had before I came in. Adelson, my sales representative was knowedgable, honest, no-pressure, courteous, a good listener, and was a total pleasure to work with. While I did not have to go through a financing process, Kristian, the finance manager, explained all the sales paperwork in plain language and was thorough and exceedingly polite all the way through the purchase process. The whole prospect of buying a car on my own was intimidating to me, and the staff at Deluxe, turned that process into one I actually enjoyed. I drove off the lot with my used car confident that I had made an excellent purchase- a quality car at a fantastic price, supported by a dealership that is committed to giving their customers the service anyone should be lucky enough to have. My experience could not have been better.

Exceptional!

by from Newark, NJ |

Buying a car at DeluxeNJ is the experience that a car buyer dreams of! Initially, I was taken back by the facility and quality of the cars when I walked in. The first car I saw was a Ferrari and I can recall turning to my girlfriend and giving her this "what the heck are we doing here...we can't afford anything in this dealership" look. I could not have been more wrong in my initial impressions! My salesman, Adelson, was the most friendly(and most competent) salesman I have purchased a car through. He aided in finding the dream SUV (very low mileage GMC Yukon Denali) 5k underneath the maximum amount I was willing to have financed. Speaking of financing.....Boy oh Boy was I shocked to see that a bank was willing to finance me my dream SUV with my lets just say UNIQUE credit score! For whatever reason, concessions were made and mountains were moved in order for me to purchase my vehicle and drive off with a very very low down.The financing agent, Christopher I believe his name is, again, was the most knowledgable and engaging agent I have met. I can assure you that you are cheating yourself if you don't go to DeluxeNJ to buy a car! I recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

Easy buy and easy experience

by from Long Island NY |

My experience at Deluxe NJ was all around easy. Kevin G. took the time to show me the vehicle that I purchased. He made the experience pleasant. He also made sure I knew exactly what I was getting with no gimmicks. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Ask for Kevin, he will help you with all you need.

2009 Honda Accord coupe

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

Overall, I had an excellent experience trading and buying a car at Deluxe. Lou Rodriquez was extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and patient. He identified my needs in a vehicle and put me into the perfect car. I was pleasantly surprised with his flexibility and understanding during the financial process. I would refer my friends and family to Deluxe (and Lou) in a heart beat. They took the hassle and frustration out of buying a used vehicle.

2012 infinity g37

by from Newark, De |

Pete was very informative. Helped me with the buying process and was not forcing me into anything I wasn't comfortable in doing.

2008 acura mdx

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Everyone was great to deal with. Returned phone calls. Helpful and honest about vehicle. Great vehicle. Would buy again.

Deluxe Auto Sales - Great Experience!!!

by from Long Valley, NJ |

Thanks to Jesus and Danny for making my car buying experience second to none! Great team to work with and I would highly recommend buying your next car from Deluxe Auto!

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE

by from ANNANDALE VIRGINIA |

ITS BEEN AN ABSOLUTE PLEASURE BUYING MY CAR HERE AT DELUXE AUTO SALES. NO SURPRISES AND STRAIGHT FORWARD ANSWERS.

great service

by from maryland |

great experience working with Peter Angelo and Danny good group of guys

Best Experience

by from New York |

I visited several dealerships in New Jersey and in the end found Deluxe Auto sales online. Was impressed by the service and attn to detail provided by Adelson Salcedo as well as other members of his team at Deluxe. Can honestly say this was a GREAT experience! I wasn't pushed into anything and absolutely love my new MB GL 450! Finance worker Kristian Romero was very precise, informative, and was clear about everything. I had to replace brakes made an appointment and came back one week later, they replaced them, did a full maintenance as well. If there was any part of my experience that was negative I would write it but I've got nothing! It is very hard to find a good dealership these days I would definitely recommend Deluxe Auto Sales to anyone!