DeluxeNJ.com

731 E Edgar Rd, Linden, NJ 07036

Used 866-383-9034 Used866-383-9034

Call Sue at 866-383-9034 to schedule an appointment and claim your $500 Travel Voucher!

extremely happy with my service

by from Newark NJ |

I called the dealership and I spoke to a salesman named Kevin who met with me when I arrived at the dealership. He was very pleasant and helped me with my entire transaction. I just got my social security card and have no credit at all, but Kevin told me not to worry that deluxe would get the job done for me. An hour later I was signing the papers for my new Grand Cherokee. Kevin and the guys at Deluxe were great and I would recommend Kevin and the staff to all my friends. No gimmicks, no tricks just great cars and great service. Thanks Kevin!!

Thanks for my new BMW!!!

by from Washington, DC |

I recently purchased a 328i BMW, black on black. My sales person (Duran) was awesome even though I ended up spending $30 more than I wanted! They were really cool guys and made sure that I drove home in the car I wanted at a reasonable price. My overall experience there was good and would recommend this dealership to others.

Great experience. Got my dream car!

by from North Potomac, MD |

I had a great experience with Kevin and this dealership. Kevin worked the numbers well for us to give us a good and fair price. The car ran great and he understood that I came from a very far drive (4 hours) and made sure I was able to leave with the car the same day. Speedy paperwork. I appreciate everything and recommend their cars to anyone!

Just purchased my 3 vehicle with Great results!!

by from Somerset NJ |

My experience at Deluxe has been awesome! I'm now on my THIRD vehicle purchase and Danny Dotel (Sale Manager) has been the difference each time! I've dealt with 3 different salesmen but each one has been patient and knowledgeable in helping me make the purchase I wanted. Thanks to the Deluxe team for easing the pain of the process of getting a vehicle!!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

by from New york, NY |

This is the best Dealership i have ever been to , highly recommend! Adelson made the process smooth and fast and got me approved right away ,and this is my 3rd car from them i am very happy with my purchase and definitely will come back for my 4th car . Thank you Deluxe!:)

Lexus IS250!

by from Allentown, PA |

Excellent customer service, Sue was amazing! She was very professonial. It was a tough neotiation but we got what we needed & wanted. The Sales Manager Nuno explained everything and showed us the numbers which helped seal the deal for us. 5 out of 5 stars! Thank you for everything including Sue's lunch!

Great Experience!

by from Harrisonville, MO |

From the point I spoke to Sue online during their chat option on their website, to the point I worked with Rafael and Kristian everyone made my car buying process easy and pleasurable! Thank you everyone at Deluxe for all of your help!

Great customer service

by from Perth Amboy, NJ |

Willy was a great salesman! He kept everything straight & to the point. He explained all the details regarding the process of getting the car. All of the staff is great as well! I will recommend this place to my friends and family.

Always coming back here!!

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

It was one of the best experiences we ever had in a car dealership & we bought 3 cars this year. Rafael Perez was not only professional he was caring and he was honest & took our position in consideration always. We plan on returning as our family needs & want is warranted. Thanks for the great purchase here at Deluxe.

thank you guys!!

by from Linden, NJ |

Great experience. thank you nuno ferreira and renato for your help. Def recommend this dealership! I feel like a valued customer