Charlie's Auto Village

Charlie's Auto Village

72 Bridge St, Pelham, NH 03076

Used 877-803-4531

Excellent overall car-buying experience!

by from Lawrence, MA |

Purchasing a vehicle from Charlie?s Auto Village was an extremely pleasant shopping experience. I had a specific vehicle in mind when I called the dealership. Not only did I get a call back from one of the employees the same day, but they also had the vehicle that I wanted. A few days later, I spoke to Charlie himself, and within hours I was signing the paperwork to roll out of the lot with my vehicle. Charlie was very patient, knowledgeable, and friendly to deal with. Having a car salesman that does NOT put pressure on a customer to purchase a vehicle is always a bonus. I can say without a doubt that, should I need to purchase another vehicle in the near future, Charlie?s Auto Village is the only dealership I will go to for my auto needs.

May 21, 2014

Thank you, and like i alway's say beside cars customer service is our specialty,No HASSEL NO PRESSURE!!!!

Great experience buying my first car

by from Westminster ma |

I was extremely pleased with Charlie's auto village. I saw the jeep online and I went to go check it out and Charlie was very nice and made everything easy to understand. I really had know idea how to go about buying a car and he was very understanding and patient with me. He helped me every step of the way. I was registering the car in MA so it made the process more difficult. He even offered to let me use the dealer plates to drive it home so i wouldn't have go to the registry first. When I went to go make the payment I couldn't get out of work early and I was an hour away. Charlie stayed 2 hours late to wait for me. I had a great experience and I got my dream car so I would definitely recommend Charlie's auto village to anyone looking for a car. The jeep was in great shape! Low miles, clean, all taken care of and I love driving it. Thanks again Charlie!

October 19, 2014

Thank you so much Alicia, As I always say customer service is our specialty and we will always go the extra mile for our customer and I'm also glad you had a great experience at Charlie's Auto Village.

Awesome Dealership

by from lowell, ma |

Charlie did such a great job in making sure that I got everything i needed as well as did everything in his power to correct any issues that we had. The process was fast and easy.

May 28, 2014

Thank You So Much, I always say customer service is our specialty, We go the extra miles to make sure our customers are happy!!!!

Awesome

by from Hudson NH |

Great experience, Charlie is great! Low pressure and he showed me differant cars that I might like. Place is super clean. He takes pride in his dealership

December 18, 2013

Lack of information - Sold car on me

by from Porsmouth, NH |

I had a couple of conversations with the owner and salesman (his son) in/re to a car I had been looking for...for some time. Site on-sceen I started the finance paperwork with them as they informed me there was no other interest...once paperwork good I would come and pickup the vehicle as long as it was in the condition they claimed. They contacted me the next day (Saturday) to confirm some info for the loan officer and finish the deal...I was excited to pick up the car Monday. I had called monday and left a VM to ensure everything was all set for me to come and check/drive and sign the paperwork....well I recieved a VM from them a couple hours later stating they sold the car on ma Saturday, the day they called me to confirm info and lock everything in.....POOR customer service. If you are running paper work to finsh the sale of a vehicle you tell other buyers that and do NOT sell it unless there is an issue/falls through etc. I will not deal with this dealer or anyone that conducts business in this manner, I have already directed many people to do the same in the area.

March 31, 2013

Charlie's Auto Village, strickly enforces that if there is no deposit on a vehicle , vehicle will be sold on a first come first serve basis, ask customer for deposit ,customer refused to put deposit on vehicle.