Stingray Chevrolet

2002 N Frontage Rd, Plant City, FL 33563

New 877-395-7918
Used 877-280-2267
Service 888-960-9409

Relax...and enjoy the difference!

Awesome experience!!!

by from Lakeland, FL |

The treatment received by Sales Manager Sean was excellent since the minute we got into the dealership until we got out of it with a new car. I wasn't sure of getting the deal I was expecting, but he really made it happen. If in the future I buy another car, I will definitely return to Stingray and Sean.

09 Malibu repair

by from Thonotosassa, Fl. 33592 |

I made an appointment to have some minor repair work performed, the repairs were completed very quickly and done well. I have not had any problems with Stingray's service department.

09 Malibu repair

by from Thonotosassa, Fl. 33592 |

Customer

by from Plant City, Florida |

The visit was for recall work on the ignition keys. Although, no work was done on the car, the car had to be dropped off. It took over two hours for a technician to press a piece of rubber/plastic in the slot of the ignition key where you thread the key chain. Nothing was done to the key. The slot for the key chain was made smaller by inserting a piece of rubber or plastic. That took more than 2 hours.

Joyce Hooke

by from Plant City, FL |

Because everyone is so nice and the work gets done when they say it will be.

Great Service

by from Tampa, Florida |

We worked with Sean A and Sean M to buy our new car. Great, friendly service. Great price. We saved over 8,000 off MSRP, while other local dealers were charging over MSRP for the same vehicle!

Silver Bullet's Latest Journey

by from Lakeland, FL |

Joe Platt is always highly professional and willing to go the extra mile. He takes pride in his work and ensures everything is set and regular status checks are provided. Joe works out best pricing and helps in any way he can to ensure every customer is treated like #1. I was a little taken back when I wanted to get the car fully detailed - inside, outside, steam clean motor for $100 and was told that they were not allowed to take any more appointments for details, as they took in several used cars that needed to be completed first. Funny, my car was already there a week! I called Justin at 10:01 on March 6th to question why, as a repeat customer I found that surprising as I was spending more money. Call was never returned. Picked the car up on Monday, March 9th and the car was FILTHY. I could not even see out the back window. Found this to be quite shocking. Quality - do it right and don't take short cuts. The wash rack was empty. Ah, Maybe next time. Again, Joe - thank you thank you thank you for always taking excellent care of me and the exemplary service you continue to provide. Stingray should be proud to have you as their team.

Jim Coulter

by from Dover, Florida |

Joe Platt is awesome. He is a busy man but when he is talking to you he is focused on your needs.

My Malibu

by from Tampa, Fl |

Stingray is just what a dealership should be. The service is great. I will never go to any other dealership.

just good

by from Zephyrhills, FL |

This is vehicle. #5 since 2011 I have bought from Stingray Chevy. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else to buy my vehicles. The friendship the deals and especially the service from Joe Platt will keep me coming back.

Great salesman

by from Plant City, FL |

The salesman went above and beyond to ensure we had the best possible deal. He ensured the vehicle was in excellent condition before it was delivered to us, cleaned and fueled.