Stingray Chevrolet

2002 N Frontage Rd, Plant City, FL 33563

New 877-395-7918
Used 877-280-2267
Service 888-960-9409

Relax...and enjoy the difference!

Awesome experience!!!

by from Lakeland, FL |

The treatment received by Sales Manager Sean was excellent since the minute we got into the dealership until we got out of it with a new car. I wasn't sure of getting the deal I was expecting, but he really made it happen. If in the future I buy another car, I will definitely return to Stingray and Sean.

Happy Customer

by from Plant City, Fl. |

I was very pleased with the quality of service that I received.the establishment was very clean and orderly. the service attendants were very attentive and accommodating. the only issue I had was that they were very busy and it took awhile for them to get to my vehicle. all in all a great service Bruno what's awesome and I will come back to do more business.

Outstanding Service

by from Plant City, Florida |

The service department was outstanding. They made me feel good about owning my vehicle. I purchased my car two months earlier from Ferman Chevrolet and would not return there! I was regretting my buying experience but with Stingray they renewed my faith in my purchase. I love my Camaro and now I have a service team to take care of her!

One of my best sales experiences of 166

by from Treasure Island, FL |

Very willing to work with the customer and fair. Dealership has a very large inventory and well trained staff.

AWESOME

by from dade city florida |

I highly recommend Stingray Chevrolet, as I have been to Ferman and several other dealerships to purchase only to be rejected, I called and spoke to Pinetta who was very nice and put me in touch with her sales Manager Sean Alderman. When I first talked to sean he said that their were 2 Seans that worked there to ask for the crazy Sean and after seeing him working I KNOW WHY HE SAYS CRAZY!!! He worked with Me and Another couple at the same time and never let myself nor his other customer feel less important!!! I have NEVER seen a Dealer WORK so hard for my business, and I know my issue had some hiccups in it. I highly RECOMMEND STINGRAY CHEVROLET, PINETTA, THE STINGRAY DEALERSHIP AS A WHOLE AND OF COURSE "CRAZY" SEAN!!!

Great Purchasing Experience.

by from Winter Haven, FL |

Very good experience in dealing with Stingray when purchasing a new Silverado. Sales person was very helpful and knowledgeable about the trucks. I searched the internet for the 3 months Chevy offered discounts on the Silverado during this time Stingray consistently had the best selection of trucks with the options I wanted and best pricing. The whole purchasing and trade in experience were excellent. Great group of people to work with.

Good service

by from Plant City, FL |

To someone who isn't fimar with the car dealership industry, walking into the service or parts department can be very overwhelming. There is plenty of signage, but you walk in and basically walk up to anyone that isn't busy. There's no greeting, and where you go talk to the service advisors is, when you approach them, your approaching their back. Because of how the desks are set up. Unless that is, if you walk through the garage and walk into the service building that way. But it isn't very professional, or welcoming to have customers walk through the garage before the hunt down a service advisor that isn't busy. It's a good dealership, one of which I have taken many vehicles too and any issues that I had were resved immediately by the service manager, which is great. The service advisors, are nice. But very busy. With customers paper work, with their information all over their desk. At the very least, the paper work could be flipped over. All it takes is someone to know your name, and/or address and they can easily steal your identity. I never wait for the service to be preformed, but from what I have seen, they have a space for children, which is a added bonus. And a space to sit and wait, in the general waiting area, with parts and accessories and tv to watch to help pass the time. I've always been able to call and make an appointment for the next day, or that day. I've never had to wait an extended period of time for an appointment. Most of my work, is generalized maintence or recall work. And I've never had an issue with the SA trying to up sell stuff, that I don't need. Which is very nice. I've been in the business, and been on the other side of the counter so I know how it all works. Only thing I would say that needs improvement, is greeting a customer, or first impressions and having customers paperwork or information visible to other customers. When you go to pick up your car, they offer to pull it up for you, if you haven't seen it or don't know where it is. Which is nice. Especially if you have your hands full. They offer loaner cars, at no charge for certain things that are going to take some time, they also make sure to have the seat covered when they get in, and floor mats on the floor.. Which you will see when you pick up your vehicle, which is nice to know.. But shouldn't be the customers responsibility to throw it away. If your lucky enough to pick your vehicle up && it's in the garage, there is a trash can right there for you to dispose of the trash right there. If not, if looks like you're gonna take it home with you.

Best buying experience ever!

by from Plant City, FL |

Stingray Chevrolet is hands down the best dealership I have ever dealt with. They go out of their way to make sure that you are happy.

Always Satisfied!

by from plant city, Florida |

From the day I bought my Colorado, and all maintenance requirements I have always been happy with Steve and his excellent staff.

Stingray Chevrolet - WOW!

by from Caledonia, NY |

When we found some dullness on our new (to us) Chevy, Stingray worked until they had the front of the vehicle like new! None of us ever knew what was on the the truck which dulled and spotted the vehicle. No matter: they stuck to it and a year later, our beautiful truck is still looking like brand new. that's service! The process of financing was handled very nicely, no pressure. We don't live in Planat City, but we sure like doing business with STIMGRAY!

Great Service

by from Valrico, FL |

I bought my 2012 Chevy Sonic from them a year ago and it was a great experience. So when I got into an accident and I needed repairs I went to them again. They did a wonderful job and dealt with the insurance company for me. They were able to get a supplement from the insurance company so they could do the extra repairs that were needed that were not in the original estimate from the insurance company. I highly recommend them