Stingray Chevrolet

2002 N Frontage Rd, Plant City, FL 33563

New 877-395-7918
Used 877-280-2267
Service 888-960-9409

Relax...and enjoy the difference!

Awesome experience!!!

by from Lakeland, FL |

The treatment received by Sales Manager Sean was excellent since the minute we got into the dealership until we got out of it with a new car. I wasn't sure of getting the deal I was expecting, but he really made it happen. If in the future I buy another car, I will definitely return to Stingray and Sean.

Attentive customer service.

by from Plant City, FL |

Julian went the extra mile to put me in the best car for my needs and budget. He even mailed me the things I forgot in the car I turned in. Great experience.

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Plant City, FL |

My experience at Stingray was wonderful. I have not bought a new car in over fifteen years. I always thought car sales people were pushy and demeaning. This however was not the case at Stingray. Everyone was very pleasent, I felt no pressure and my concerns were addressed in a professional manner.

Extraordinary service and repairs

by from Lithia,Fl |

Joe was an amazing service tech,got me in and out as promised.Also with the use of a loaner.Everyone,was great.

Great service!

by from Lithia FL |

I have always hated having to take my cars back to dealers for work...until I met Lou at Stingray. He has always been awesome to work with. My car has been in a few times for warranty work and 2 recalls. When something was coming that Stingray knew about, they always called and got me right in. If it was something my car was doing, I called Lou. A great guy to talk to and work with! Always a smile when I pulled in and usually met me as I got out of my car. We would get the paperwork done and he would have a loaner waiting at the door for me if my car had to stay for repairs. Lou is great at callbacks and explaining work done...something I had problems with at the other dealers I worked with in the past. No worries, no stress at Stingray! Way to go guys! You've got a great thing going! Keep up the great work! As for Lou...two thumbs up, a big grin and 5 stars! Thank you!!

routine service/recall

by from Dade City Fl |

While in for routine oil/filter change (at no charge),I was informed there was a service recall for my corvette. It could be resolved in less than an hour so Itold them to take care of it. I also recieved a complimentry car wash (hand wash)including interior cleaning. All of this was performed in about 2 1/2 hours and I left with a clean, well serviced vehicle. Every experience I have had with Stingray Chevrolet ( 2 new cars ) and service has always been plesent, professional and above expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Trade in great servic!

by from Orlando, Florida |

Sean Alderman was great to work with! Very informative and helpful! Did everything to get the deal I wanted, he works hard for you!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Lutx, Florids |

Recently switched to Stingray for service on my 2008 Corvette. The Service Manager, Lou Bistolfi, was so knowledgeable and reassuring I instantly felt at ease with the care my car would receive. The facilities are beautiful and spacious. The Cusomer Service exceeded any experience in my past. Everyone was polite, considerate, and actually "looked" at you and greeted you. The attention to detail while repairing my car was above and beyond. I bought my car from another dealership and was most unhappy with their service and attitude. It didn't matter to Stingray that I had a used car purchased from another dealer. They treated me as though I was a long-time customer and their best customer. I felt like my satisfaction and my car repair was very important to them. I very definitely recommend this dealership. While waiting for my car I met one of my neighbors who brings his used truck to this dealership to be serviced. We both live 35 miles from this dealership in another county, but we will both continue to go to Stingray's for their excellent service.

Never a better dealer in the Tampa area

by from Tampa, FL |

Bought a 2014 Stingray and I couldn't be happier. The ownership is truly unique and the dealership is very enticing to the eye as well. The sales team, finance and in general everyone has a very positive, low pressure attitude that makes a customer feel welcome. Brian was a great sales consultant and knew details that I hadn't even read about prior. I would recommend that if you are in the market for any new or used car, you make the short drive to Stingray Chevrolet.

Superb!!

by from Riverview, FL |

This marks the third vehicle we purchased from Stingray. Each time our sales associate, Shannon, exceeded our expectations. From getting us the maximum trade-in to finding a vehicle with the required features, Shannon has hit out of the park every time.

New Chevy Cruze Diesel

by from Tampa area, Florida |

I purchased a new chevy cruze diesel. The salesman Mr. Tellis and the business manager Mr. Gould were very helpful, knowledgeable and very nice. I have purchased a vehicle from Stingray Chevy before and i will continue to buy my vehicles from them in the future. If your looking for a large selection of vehicles, knowledgeable people and great prices go to Stingray. While driving my new Chevy Cruze diesel on the highway with the A/C on it is not uncommon for me to average 60 plus miles per gallon.