Brodhead Chevrolet Buick Inc

2208 1st Center Ave, Brodhead, WI 53520

New 866-455-7972 New866-455-7972
Used 866-455-7969 Used866-455-7969
Service 866-455-8241 Service 866-455-8241

Discover the Difference of a great store. We strive to give our customers the best car ownership experience.

Great Service!

by from Juda, WI |

I had a great experience with this dealership. They did not push me into making a decision that I wasn't 100% sure about, which is hard to find at a dealership! My salesperson, Kayla was so helpful! She answered all of my questions and gave me all her contact information in case I needed more help after I left. She was so friendly, and always checks up on me to make sure I am not having any problems! I will always purchase here!

Donald L Derus

by from Brodhead Wi |

Bought a truck here in 2011, in 2015 all rims leaking air due to corrosion under the tire bead. Brodhead said too bad as the warranty is over and we are not going to loose money. Absolutely no help whatsoever. Asked the service manager to have GM rep call me 2 months ago and as of yet no call so I am certain he blew me off also. Buy you vehicle elsewhere as I rather doubt that you would get any help outside of warranty here. Also no help from GM on this problem, told it was because I was driving in Wisconsin. Also that this is fair ware and tear for a 4 year old GM vehicle. They also told me they wee in business to make money not give it to me. Don't do business here and better yet buy a non GM vehicle as their vehicles apparently aren't made for Wisconsin.

Fast, quality service.

by from Brodhead, WI |

I recently had my car services with and oil change and tire rotation. They were able to give me an appointment that worked for my schedule. The work was done quickly and exactly as I had requested. Everyone that I dealt with was very courteous and professional.

New truck purchase

by from Orfordville, Wi |

We shopped around for quite awhile before realizing we couldn't find a better price. Ended up purchasing a new Silverado from Jeff Peterson at Brodhead Chevrolet-Buick and it was the best experience ever. Jeff was very knowledgeable and patient with the process. After the sale we then were introduced to both the service and parts manager as well as the general manager. We will definitely be going back for our next purchase as well as any service or parts.

Used vehicle purchase

by from Brodhead, WI |

Went to Brodhead Chevy Dealer looking for a used vehicle, they were very friendly, helpful and gave me a tour of the service dept. which was very interesting. If and when I do get a new vehicle, it will be from this dealership. Was treated with respect and was not pressured to buy a vehicle.