Brodhead Chevrolet Buick Inc

2208 1st Center Ave, Brodhead, WI 53520

New 877-467-8173
Used 888-453-2891
Service 888-306-8642

Discover the Difference of a great store. We strive to give our customers the best car ownership experience.

New truck purchase

by from Orfordville, Wi |

We shopped around for quite awhile before realizing we couldn't find a better price. Ended up purchasing a new Silverado from Jeff Peterson at Brodhead Chevrolet-Buick and it was the best experience ever. Jeff was very knowledgeable and patient with the process. After the sale we then were introduced to both the service and parts manager as well as the general manager. We will definitely be going back for our next purchase as well as any service or parts.

Great Service!

by from Juda, WI |

I had a great experience with this dealership. They did not push me into making a decision that I wasn't 100% sure about, which is hard to find at a dealership! My salesperson, Kayla was so helpful! She answered all of my questions and gave me all her contact information in case I needed more help after I left. She was so friendly, and always checks up on me to make sure I am not having any problems! I will always purchase here!

Used vehicle purchase

by from Brodhead, WI |

Went to Brodhead Chevy Dealer looking for a used vehicle, they were very friendly, helpful and gave me a tour of the service dept. which was very interesting. If and when I do get a new vehicle, it will be from this dealership. Was treated with respect and was not pressured to buy a vehicle.