Gillman Nissan of Fort Bend

26001 Southwest Fwy, Rosenberg, TX 77471

New 877-631-8397
Used 888-367-7514
Service 888-214-0518

Gillman Nissan is proud to serve the Houston, Katy, Rosenberg and Stafford region with quality vehicles.

Great Car, Great Service, Great Dealership!

by from Houston, TX |

I was in the market for a 2013 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S model, but soon found myself steering towards the 2012 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV model. I found that it had more of the options I wanted to have in my next car. I found several dealerships that carried this model, but only a few that carried it in the color I wanted, Gillman Nissan of Rosenberg, TX was one of them. I have been exchanging emails with one of the sales associates/managers and made an appointment on a Friday evening to see the car. This location was about 30 miles from my office. The dealership was smaller than other Nissan dealerships, but they seemed to have an extensive lot of new inventory/2013 models. I took the car I was interested in for a test drive. The sales associate was very accommodating, courteous, professional and was very patient with me as I threw a ton of questions at her about the car. I met another sales manager who helped answer several more questions I had comparing it to other trim models and other cars from other competitor dealerships I was interested in. The dealership and I were able to settle on a price that was a fantastic deal! Based on my credit score/history, the dealership was able to beat my pre-approved bank loan APR so I decided to finance through them. The paperwork process was a breeze as the finance director spelled out all the details clearly. The entire car buying process was a very positive experience and this dealership exceeded my expectations. Despite being 30 miles from my office and about 40 miles from my home, I plan on bringing my car back for any maintenance, scheduled services or other repairs needed to my car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to find a great deal on a Nissan.

Bogus Listing

by from Houston |

Advertised 2011 Nissan Murano SL with leather. Drive 30 miles to dealership to find it is a cloth model S . Lame excuse that a third party does their advertising. This car is still listed incorectly.

Advertises cars not for sale

by from Austin |

Twice I've seen too-good-to-be-true deals through these guys only to find that 'The car has been sold'. If it has been sold, why do you still have it up as 'For Sale' for days or weeks? Shady. Boo.