Hyundai of Newport

1133 W Main Rd, Middletown, RI 02842

New 866-980-8623
Used 888-691-5390
Service 888-899-0955

EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE! Free service pick-up, test drives & loaner cars. Delivered to you, up to 75 miles.

Great Experience!

by from Barrington, RI |

Was to be the first of 4 stops with my son on my first car search experience in 9 years. As a professional skeptic- I entered full of doubts and a bit of natural mistrust for the industry. In the end - this was totally unnecessary - from the get go Sandy our salesman was forthright, honest and in fact very funny. He knows cars -- but the fact of matter he knows people better. I never left and after 3 hours - had a tentative deal and a full two day test drive with car parked in my driveway. We received a fair trade, and a pleasant experience with Bill -- the used car manager (we purchased a 2013 certified sonata) and with a financial background I think I put them through the ringer. Nonetheless, all expressed great attitudes, friendly and heavily customer service oriented. In the end - the finance manager Scott also did a great job as he diligently located the best financing package for us in relatively short order. In summary, I very highly recommend this dealership and its commitment to customer service as demonstrated by the people they hire, the value of their product, door to door service and perhaps most of all....... the respect they show their customers. Very refreshing in today's world!! HUZZAH!!!!!!

First Car Experience, Excellent!

by from Providence, RI |

From the time I arrived on site, Nick and the Finance Manager, Scott were both great. We discussed many options and were able to come to an agreement in a short period of time. Five days after purchasing the car, I noticed the tires didn't seem as safe as I originally thought. They asked me to bring the car in and have the Service Manager look at it. He came out and looked and informed me that the tires in question would be changed. The service was excellent, they provided a loaner car or offered to come pick up the car during the process. I have very high praise for this dealership sales, service and finance team. I will buy from them again.

Brendan

by from Newport RI |

topped in to the dealer today to look at cars to lease for the memorial day special. Was extremely impressed with the customer service I received. The agent who assisted me, Sandy Spanos, went out of his way to ensure I was taken care of in an expedient manner. He arranged my insurance and got me the best possible lease arrangement available. I can not say enough praise about the service I received, and I walked away within hours with a brand new car, thanks to the team at Hyundai Newport. I will definitely recommend Sandy and the rest of the Newport team to friends and associates.

Happy Day! Just bought a brand new Elantra

by from Portsmouth |

This is my fourth car from Rohan Webster and hes does a great jon with all his clients. Contack Rohan if your looking for a car. No pressure it's like dealing with family.

No Pressure

by from Wakefield, RI |

Best car buying experience my wife and I ever had. Sandy is laid back, very informative, and like an old friend. Go to Hyundai of Newport to purchase your next car. No games or gimmicks. Sandy let choose the car we wanted and not the car he thought we ought to have. We got the deal of the century! Thanks Sandy and Bill!

Service is Exceptional!!

by from Middletown, RI |

Last week I had to bring my car in for two new tires. Dropped it off first thing in the morning, and told Scott I needed it no later than 3:00. He wrote down on the sheet to call me back by 2:00. Well, he called before the time he said it would be ready. I cannot praise this place enough! In the past when I've brought my previous cars in for service elsewhere and told them I needed the car back by a certain time, I've practically had to track them down. Half the time they said my car had been ready hours ago (and they never even bothered to call) or else it hadn't even been look at yet (after having been there for hours)! Kudos to the entire Hyundai of Newport team!

Service is A1!

by from Middletown, RI |

Every time I bring my car in for service here, I am never disappointed. I bought a used Lexus from here, I don't get it serviced at Toyota or Inskip, I come here because these people are top-notch!

Far beyond my expectations!

by from Portsmouth, RI |

Kim earned my trust within the first 5 minutes. He was professional and knowledgeable and built a relationship that made me feel at home right away. He worked hard to find out my needs as well as my concerns. We worked together to find the vehicle that met my needs and he made it seamless. Scott was very patient and helpful while explaining each item that I signed to finish the paperwork. I would recommend Hyundai of Newport to my own family. It was a great experience.

second car

by from tiverton, ri |

we just got our second car in a month at Newport Hyundai an incredibly easy experience sandy made it a pleasant experience we drove we ate backlava and the financing process was incredibly easy I would recommend sandy and the dealership to anyone who asks.

No hassle and friendly- Thanks Sandy and Alan

by from Lincoln RI |

I drove 40+ miles to come meet Sandy Spanos based on a referral from a friend. I must say I'm pleased that I did. This is not my first Hyundai, and there are multiple dealerships much closer, but I was told I would not regret the trip so I took a chance. My experience was smooth, painless, and no pressure. Sandy is a professional through and through. He listened to me when I explained what I was looking for, and he patiently walked with me around the lot making me laugh the whole time. With his guidance I choose a 2015 Elantra SE and I couldn't be happier. When it came time to crunch the numbers his manager Alan was straight forward and easy to work with. He laid out all the numbers and payments and simply put, made a very nerve racking experience painless. Throughout my whole experience I never felt like I needed to make a purchase, and by the time all was said and done I couldn't be happier with my experience.

PHENOMENAL EXPERIENCE - SANDY SPANOS

by from New Bedford, MA |

Two months ago, we were leaving the BMW service department from a scheduled appointment when we decided to visit Hyundai of Newport, RI a few blocks away. Upon our arrival at Hyundai of Newport we were greeted and welcomed by Sandy Spanos who was knowledgeable about imported cars and introduced us to the new 2015 Genesis. Although we had limited time we still proceeded with a quick test drive with no pressure to buy. This was not a typical dealership experience. Sandy made such a great first impression and refreshing experience no other dealership could compare with Sandy?s service and I had visited many high-end dealerships. Now, two months later I called Sandy in advance to schedule an appointment to potentially purchase the 2015 Genesis AWD 3.8L Ultimate Package. When we arrived at Hyundai of Newport we were greeted with Greek Baklava and the best atmosphere to purchase a car. Sandy, Fred, and Scott were open, honest, accomodating, factual, family oriented, and professional. I had secured my own financing but Sandy, Fred and Scott, to my amazement offered the best price and made the purchasing experience better when they were able to secure a better rate. At this point, I was sold on the service as much as the 2015 Genesis car. Thanks for the ?BEST? car purchasing experience we ever had ? it was OUTSTANDING and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Hyundai of Newport dealership experience is SUPERIOR AND UNMATCHED IN EVERY CATEGORY. LaVar & Lori