Green Toyota Audi VW

3901 Wabash Ave, Springfield, IL 62711

Best Car Buyimg Experience EVER

by from Peoria, IL |

Excellent experience overall. Everyone was helpful & friendly, from the Internet manager who responded to my inquiry to the sales and finance team who all congratulated my family & me on our purchase. Richard West was our salesperson and he was incredible from day one. He was open, honest, straight forward and made the drive down from Peoria well worth it. I HIGHLY recommend Green to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. You won't be disappointed.

April 20, 2013

Thank you for your review! We hope that because of your experience here you will come back to see when the time is right for you to purchase your next vehicle. We would also appreciate it if you would let others know about your experience and let them know about our great selection we have at Green!

Oil change

by from Pleasant Plains, IL |

I was confused on the time of my appointment yet they worked me in in a very great time-frame, washed it and vacuumed it and the service man was fantastic. Everything was great and I left there feeling calm, relaxed and ready to conquer the world again. What a difference an attitude and great service make. Thanks, Audi!

Really good experience

by from Springfield, IL |

Great experience with this dealership. It took a bit for them to source what we wanted, but they made it happen!! Loved that they always had snacks and drinks and it was very easy to get in touch with our salesperson. Everyone was friendly and were would go back again.

Outstanding experience

by from Forsyth |

Best experience ever when buying a car. Sales Department was great. Finance department was great too.

my 50th birthday present 2015 Avalon!!!

by from springfield Illinois |

Everyone at Green Toyota were a delight to interact with while i purchasing my new vehicle.. from my sales man Greg to the finance department it was a great experience. I would highly recommend Green toyota to all my friends and family. thank you green toyota .. Thank you greg and mylas

Lexus rx350

by from Ankeny, iowa |

Overall great Experience. Drove 338 miles to look at a car that was said to have a small scrape/scratch on a side moulding. I guess I was picky and saw several scrapes and scratches and a couple smaller dents. All ok with me as I can live with that. Turns out to be a great lexus rx350 and totally surprised to find it almost perfectly clean and rust free underneath it. Bickered back and fourth on price, and drove it home. I just may have to come back when I shop again. (Ls430; hint-hint).

Easy to deal with

by from Gulfport, Ms |

I'm 700 miles away and found the car I wanted on the Internet. The whole experience was awesome. Couldn't have been easier. Love my vette.

April 21, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review, Jerry! We are so excited that you love the Corvette! Please keep in touch with us if you are in the market in the future.

Bought Several Cars and LOVE them!

by from Springfield, IL |

We have purchased three vehicles from this dealership and have never had a single issue to date. They are very helpful, very honest, and very knowledgable people to work with. Their facilities are downright stunning from the showroom area to the bathrooms... and always clean. They offer complimentary drinks and cookies- and I love their cappuccino! We would recommend this dealership to anyone... in fact, we recommend people to them all the time. Dave Hudson is our salesperson. He ended up becoming a friend to us because of how easy it is to work with him... you should ask for him if you visit Green. He'll take excellent care of you!

January 25, 2013

Wonderful to hear! We really appreciate your continued business... thank you so much for those kind words! Most importantly- thank you for being a part of our family, the Green Family!

Not honest

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Yesterday we drove 200 miles(one way) to purchase an A6 audi that was described as in "perfect condition." When we got there we saw the car body was in very poor condition, scratched, and clearly needed work. Dealer claimed they "had no idea how that happened." Told us they could "buff most of it out." Took it next door to a body shop and they said the car needed "at least $2500 in paint work" to look good. We asked the saleman what they wanted to do. After consulting with someone he told us they would buff the car and take a couple hundred dollars off the price." It was clear that they knew about the damage but assumed if we drove all that distance we would buy the car regardless. Never once did a sales manager or anyone in charge come out to look at the car, apologize to us, or even offer to buy a tank of gas to make it right. The bottom line is that this dealer is not honest and we were treated very poorly. Buyer beware with these guys.

Nothing but good things to say

by from Springfield, IL |

The entire process was a breeze. Our salesman, Dan Koeppel, was great. He took the time to explain all the features of the new car. I would recommend Dan to anyone.

January 25, 2013

Thank you so much for trusting us to assist you with such an important purchase! We look forward to working with you again! Welcome to the Green Family!