Honda of Illinois

2500 Prairie Crossing Dr, Springfield, IL 62711

Took Too Long to Buy a Car

by from Central IL |

I picked out a new car on 12/23 then went home and emailed the salesman to give my best offer and the am of 12/26 he accepted my offer and made me an appointment him to do the paperwork at 1pm that day. Arrived on timer and my name was on the white board as having an appointment. Salesman was busy with another customer who, when I asked, had no appointment. 1 hour later salesman told me I might wish to leave for a bit if I had anything to do as it would be awhile. at 3 pm I returned and asked a manager who knew nothing about my having had a 1pm appt. to do the paperwork. He asked the bus. manager who also was not aware and said 2 were ahead of me. meantime, my salesman was busy with a different customer.I walked out of there at 4:25 pm after having signed all the papers. The following week they asked me to send them another check, as they feared mine was lost or shredded. A few days later they asked me to come out and re-sign all the papers, as the original papers had been lost or shredded. I told them they had to bring the papers to me and they did, but my salesman did not bring them. They sent a salesman who said he is also an attorney. What compensation did they give me for this comedy of errors that cost me time and grief? NOTHING! I need another new Honda but am very hesitant to go back there. Susan, are you aware of this experience I had?

update; update.

by from taylorville il |

another update on my experience with Honda of Illinois, most notably: the service department. today I took my 2013 pilot in for a factory TSB. I easily scheduled my appointment on line and brought it in. Rusty and Chris took care of me. I needed a loaner vehicle for the day and they were able to provide it. ( 2015 accord exl) then Chris called and informed me that my pilot needed a part and that I could keep the vehicle another day and they would have the part and the repair done by tomorrow. Wow! I cant put into words how much this means to me. I wasn't inconvenienced at all. they had a loner for me to go to work. (no waiting in the shop for hours) im so glad I bought a Honda! Big THank You to Rusty and Chris!!!

service with a smile

by from taylorville, il |

UPDATE; I purchased my honda pilot in 7/13. It's now been 15 months of trouble free ownership...the reason for the update...I am still very happy with my pilot! ....SALES; I am currently installing running boards and I ran into a snag. Two bolts require a special tool. I call service and they said that they might charge for an hour's labor. No problem...I contacted my sales man ,Paul Gary, and he said to just bring it in and they would fit me in and take care of it. Thanks Paul.

Easy and painless way to buy a car.

by from Springfield, Illinois |

I called Gary on Monday June 23 and set up an appointment for Thursday at 10:00. Walked out 2 and a half hours later with a new car. Gary was friendly, courteous, and professional. Very easy to talk to. I would highly recommend Paul Gary to buy a car from.

July 8, 2014

Thank you very much,It was my pleasure to help you with your car buying experience..Have a Great Summer!!!!

WOW!!!

by from Carbondale, Illinois |

The title should say it all. We purchased a 2005 Odyssey on 2-12-14. This was only 2 days after seeing it online. Paul Gary handled everything. We were in a rush to replace our recently totaled 2002 Odyssey and Paul made sure everything went smoothly & quickly. We live 3 1/2 hrs away, so you can imagine how much trouble the process could have been. Paul answered every question about the vehicle I could have asked & offered to get me any additional photos that I would like of the vehicle. It was such an easy process, it almost didn't seem like car buying. I can't say enough about the service. The price was extremely reasonable for the vehicle. Paul actually lowered the price to make it even more affordable for us. You can tell this is a company that prides itself on customer satisfaction & I am an EXTREMELY satisfied customer. My wife raved the whole drive home about the vehicle. I feel we got more than what we paid for & that's a good thing. Thanks Paul.

July 8, 2014

You guys were great to deal with.I wish all my clients were like you guys...Have a great summer!!!!

Great Deal, Great Customer Service

by from Bloomington, IL |

I worked with Paul Gary and the deal went very smooth. He was very professional and detailed in his explanations. Would recommend to others.!

July 8, 2014

Thank you and Have a Great Summer!!!

Easy transaction

by from Springfield, Il |

The entire buying process was extremely easy with great customer service. Thanks!

Treated Like Family

by from Springfield, IL |

This was our first auto purchase initiated on-line and was effective and pleasant. Paul Gary and Max Benson were the people we dealt with. Paul is their internet specialist and Max a sales associate. All on-line communication was personal and answered all our questions. My first impression of Paul was one of an really nice, outgoing person you could sit with for an afternoon and have a good time. Max helped do the preliminary work and showed us vehicles, Paul dealt with the financial aspects. Both are incredibly personable people. Max and I connected immediately. He's young and very much fun to talk with a really nice guy. Closing on the vehicle was efficient and to the point without being "clinical." These guys are awesome!

Thank You...

Great Service

by from Springfield, il |

We had a very great experience here. We worked with Kevin and Paul who were great! We will but our next car here!

Thank you.....

Best car buying experience ever

by from Springfield, IL |

Recently purchased a Honda CRV and this dealership went above and beyond to meet all of our needs. I would also like to specifically mention Paul Gary and Roman Perun. Both of these gentlemen made the purchase and delivery process as smooth and concise as I've ever experienced. Very detailed when going over the many functions of the CRV and extremely helpful with the financing process. Some of my past experiences at other dealerships haven't been near as smooth and pleasant as this process was. I guess my biggest compliment for this dealership is that I won't hesitate to deal with them again in the future. Promo Code: PC12312011

November 25, 2013