Honda of  Illinois

Used 888-528-5006
Service 866-906-0121

WOW!!!

by from Carbondale, Illinois |

The title should say it all. We purchased a 2005 Odyssey on 2-12-14. This was only 2 days after seeing it online. Paul Gary handled everything. We were in a rush to replace our recently totaled 2002 Odyssey and Paul made sure everything went smoothly & quickly. We live 3 1/2 hrs away, so you can imagine how much trouble the process could have been. Paul answered every question about the vehicle I could have asked & offered to get me any additional photos that I would like of the vehicle. It was such an easy process, it almost didn't seem like car buying. I can't say enough about the service. The price was extremely reasonable for the vehicle. Paul actually lowered the price to make it even more affordable for us. You can tell this is a company that prides itself on customer satisfaction & I am an EXTREMELY satisfied customer. My wife raved the whole drive home about the vehicle. I feel we got more than what we paid for & that's a good thing. Thanks Paul.

July 7, 2014

You guys were great to deal with.I wish all my clients were like you guys...Have a great summer!!!!

Easy and painless way to buy a car.

by from Springfield, Illinois |

I called Gary on Monday June 23 and set up an appointment for Thursday at 10:00. Walked out 2 and a half hours later with a new car. Gary was friendly, courteous, and professional. Very easy to talk to. I would highly recommend Paul Gary to buy a car from.

July 8, 2014

Thank you very much,It was my pleasure to help you with your car buying experience..Have a Great Summer!!!!

Great Deal, Great Customer Service

by from Bloomington, IL |

I worked with Paul Gary and the deal went very smooth. He was very professional and detailed in his explanations. Would recommend to others.!

July 8, 2014

Thank you and Have a Great Summer!!!

Easy transaction

by from Springfield, Il |

The entire buying process was extremely easy with great customer service. Thanks!

Treated Like Family

by from Springfield, IL |

This was our first auto purchase initiated on-line and was effective and pleasant. Paul Gary and Max Benson were the people we dealt with. Paul is their internet specialist and Max a sales associate. All on-line communication was personal and answered all our questions. My first impression of Paul was one of an really nice, outgoing person you could sit with for an afternoon and have a good time. Max helped do the preliminary work and showed us vehicles, Paul dealt with the financial aspects. Both are incredibly personable people. Max and I connected immediately. He's young and very much fun to talk with a really nice guy. Closing on the vehicle was efficient and to the point without being "clinical." These guys are awesome!

Thank You...

Great Service

by from Springfield, il |

We had a very great experience here. We worked with Kevin and Paul who were great! We will but our next car here!

Thank you.....

Best car buying experience ever

by from Springfield, IL |

Recently purchased a Honda CRV and this dealership went above and beyond to meet all of our needs. I would also like to specifically mention Paul Gary and Roman Perun. Both of these gentlemen made the purchase and delivery process as smooth and concise as I've ever experienced. Very detailed when going over the many functions of the CRV and extremely helpful with the financing process. Some of my past experiences at other dealerships haven't been near as smooth and pleasant as this process was. I guess my biggest compliment for this dealership is that I won't hesitate to deal with them again in the future. Promo Code: PC12312011

November 25, 2013

Thank you so much!!!!

great bunch of employees

by from springfield,il. |

Thye were all very nice, honest nd kept their word, more than happyto work w/ me.

October 15, 2013

Thanks Joe,we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Great car buying experience

by from Springfield, IL |

Used cars.com to purchase a 2013 Accord Ex-L. Paul Gary was extremely helpful and made buying the car the easiest car buying experience I've had.

October 15, 2013

Thank you and your wife and kids for your business again..See you when your ready again..

Exceptional customer service

by from Christian County, Illinois |

Last week I contacted Paul Gary to see a car advertised on their website. When I arrived he had a carfax report ready for my review. He brought the car to me for my test drive. He made sure I was comfortable and told me to take my time with the car. The buying process was painless for this single female. Paul gave phenomenal customer service as he was polite, professional and never took advantage that I was a female shopping alone. He is very well informed in auto sales and I appreciated his expertise. I also give recognition to Bob, Business Office Manager, who was very professional, polite and thoroughly explained the paperwork that goes along with the car-buying process.

Great Experience!

by from Bloomington, IL |

I was searching for a small pickup and found a Nissan Frontier at Springfield Honda online. I contacted Paul Gary, the internet sales manager, and I was able to test drive it right away. He was prompt when it came to replying to my emails, and was a pleasure to work with. He was patient (we exchanged over 50 emails back and forth!) and answered all of my questions quickly and thoroughly. They worked with me on the price, and I feel good about what I paid, which isn't always the case when buying a car, no buyer's remorse here. I would recommend working with Honda of Illinois, they even had better financing options than my personal bank!

October 15, 2013

Thank you and you were great to work with..