M-R Sales

Used 888-212-9180

Next to Austin Straubel Airport

Great Experience! Highly recommend M-R Sales

by from 54304 |

We had a great car buying experience at M-R Sales. They have a big selection and we were able to find a car that we were happy with in one day. The salesperson who helped us, Mark, was very engaging and a pleasure to do business with. I would definitely purchase a car from this business again.

safety hazards

by from appleton, wi |

Bought a 2008 Hyundai Sonata from M-R a few months ago. Car pulled to right when test driving but it's not something that is hard to fix so we shrugged it off. Tires had good tread but after winter looked at them again and realized tires were very badly dry rotted. About a week and a half ago our right rear brake caliper locked upwhich in turn popped our tire while driving down the highway. When we got the car home I looked at all the breaks and only the right front brake is working properly. This is an issue which the dealer did not mention to us and there inspection sheet had marked brakes ok and safe, but with three brakes locked tight and rotors completely rusted, it is obvious the brakes are not ok or safe. Please don't make the mistake I made and buy from these people!

Great Experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

Our buying process was quick and easy. The vehicle we bought was very clean and had all service up to date on it. Employees were very helpful and the buying process was smooth and pain free even having small children in tow.

Great place to shop for a used car

by from Stevens point |

I called Dan before I took a long drive from Stevens point. To find out about a Buick rendezvous that was listed on the website. Dan H gave me as much info. As he could. when I got their the car was just what he told me it was over the phone. I WILL BE BACK !!!!!!!

Nice clean operation overall

by from Green bay |

Good cars and prices. Buying a car is hard work . But at m-r sales Dan H was a big help.I'm very happy with my 2005 Nissan altima ...

STAY AWAY, HORRIBLE DEALER

by from Green bay, WI |

Horrible dealership, bought a 2005 Malibu from them, 9 months later went in to the shop, turns out someone replaced control arms and didnt tighten bolts, was missing hardware, bushings etc....they CLAIM to inspect there cars, if so they INCOMPETENT or LIARS, either way stay away...had to trade in the car seeing since it was missing hardware and parts were installed wrong it ruined the whole front end $2500 in damage,,,,they also refuse to supply carfaz reports...STAY AWAY, go to Smittys

Great Service

by from Suamico, WI |

This is my first purchase at M-R Sales. The customer service provided bt Dan H was outstanding. He took time to listen to my needs and provided many options. The car I purchased was exactly what I was looking for and at a reasonable price. The entire process went smooth and I really felt positive about the experience.

Packer fan from green bay Wisconsin

by from green bay |

This lot has a lot to offer. I drove all over town looking for a car for my sister. We went to m-r sales and bought a nice Toyota Camry at a good fair price. Dan H. Was a big help and made it ez to buy...

Easy going and no pressure sales.

by from Green Bay |

This is the second vehicle I puchased from M-R. Very happy with my purchase. They have friendly, non-pressure salesmen that took the time with me. (on a busy day)

Friendly Service. Highly recommended

by from Green Bay WI |

Was referred to M&R Sales by many of my co workers who bought vehicles from them.

No hassle shopping

by from Casco, WI |

This is the 4th vehicle I bought from M-R Sales, vehicles are priced as is so it's great knowing what the price is and that I don't have to wheel and deal - prices are great compared to other dealerships. The dealership is very clean and the vehicles are parked nicely so it's easy to look at them. Found our last car on-line, Mark has it running and warmed up for me when I got there so we had a nice test drive and went home the same day with the car. I will be back!!