M-R Sales

Used 888-212-9180

Next to Austin Straubel Airport

Good Customer Service

by from Green Bay, WI |

Was in a car accident in November and found a SUV on the lot I liked. The gentlemen there that day said they didn't negotiate prices however when my husband came back to test drive it Dan told him to call him before buying something else as we wanted them to come down to match the amount the insurance check so they may come down if they want to sell it badly enough. In the end I filled out a quick credit application where an outside finance company would contact me to run application. Heard from them within the hour and was approved with a local credit union one hour later. It was a concern for me as our credit is not perfect and major dealers put you through the ringer.... Interest rate is what I expected and was able to take delivery same day. I am very pleased with the vehicle, the dealership and the process and would recommend them to others!

Once again, found a quality used car here

by from De Pere, WI |

We have purchased two quality used cars here. The no-pressure sales atmosphere was a plus for us, as well as the availability of quality used cars at affordable prices. One minor issue with the car we recently purchased was taken care of before we drove it off the lot. We recommend this place to all of our friends who are looking for a good used car!

Great, honest service

by from Green Bay, WI |

I had a great experience. As a first time car owner, Dan was very helpful and guided me to find the right used car for me.

Great Service and Great Cars

by from Madison, WI |

I had a great experience at M-R Sales with Dan. He was very helpful and even fixed the only issue I had with the car on the spot. I heard from another customer while I was there that he is not willing to negotiate prices at all, which didn't bother me, but is worth noting. I bought a 2000 Nissan Maxima SE, and I am very happy with it, especially at the price I got it at. Highly recommended!

Great deals

by from Green Bay Wisconsin |

I bought a 06 impala from m-r sales and Dan klug was a great salesman very honest and very helpful ... I took the car and had it looked at before I bought it . A couple small things needed to be fixed and Dan had them fixed with no problems ... Great place great prices...

Will never purchase a vehicle there again

by from Green Bay wi |

I recently bought a 2005 jeep Cherokee from mr sales and I'm very disappointed. I test drove it and everything seemed fine so i purchased it 2 days later. As i drove off the lot onto the highway the 4 wheel drive went out and i would only run in 3rd gear. So i called the dealership and they were helpful and took the vehicle to their shop the next morning. They ended up keeping it all weekend. So when i came back monday afternoon they assured me everything was fixed. But as i drove it down the highway it shafted shaking to the point where i had to pull over. So i called them and informed them of it and nicely asked if i could just return the vehicle because I'm a single mom with 2 jobs and i can't afford to pay money to fix a vehicle i just bought. The dealer i talked to said he called the owner and asked if i could return it and they said no because they already sent the paper work into the state. Come to find out that they lied to me and you actually have 3 full business days to return a big purchase. Well anyways i bought the vehicle back and they kept it for 2 more days and fixed the shaking. So when i got it back i was on my way home with my son and the jeep overhead and we were stuck on the side of the road. 7 days after i purchased the vehicle, now i was starting to get irritated i called and asked them if i could return it again and he said no but if you call a tow truck and get it towed he we can fix it. I told him i was not paying to get a vehicle i just bought 7 days ago towed and i asked to speak to the owner and then he offered to pay for a tow truck. After bringing the jeep back there for another 2 days they put a new water pump in it. When i got the vehicle back again it was having a hard time starting so i brought it back again. 2 days later i pull into a gas station and i come out to my jeep only to find it wont start. Do i called them again and i told them that it would be in there best interest to admit that they sold me a bad vehicle and let me return it or i was ready to file a lawsuit against them. So they were no longer willing to help and made me pay for a tow truck to tow my jeep from the gas station. I will never again purchase a vehical from mr sales nor will anyone i know.

safety hazards

by from appleton, wi |

Bought a 2008 Hyundai Sonata from M-R a few months ago. Car pulled to right when test driving but it's not something that is hard to fix so we shrugged it off. Tires had good tread but after winter looked at them again and realized tires were very badly dry rotted. About a week and a half ago our right rear brake caliper locked upwhich in turn popped our tire while driving down the highway. When we got the car home I looked at all the breaks and only the right front brake is working properly. This is an issue which the dealer did not mention to us and there inspection sheet had marked brakes ok and safe, but with three brakes locked tight and rotors completely rusted, it is obvious the brakes are not ok or safe. Please don't make the mistake I made and buy from these people!

Great Experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

Our buying process was quick and easy. The vehicle we bought was very clean and had all service up to date on it. Employees were very helpful and the buying process was smooth and pain free even having small children in tow.

Great place to shop for a used car

by from Stevens point |

I called Dan before I took a long drive from Stevens point. To find out about a Buick rendezvous that was listed on the website. Dan H gave me as much info. As he could. when I got their the car was just what he told me it was over the phone. I WILL BE BACK !!!!!!!

Nice clean operation overall

by from Green bay |

Good cars and prices. Buying a car is hard work . But at m-r sales Dan H was a big help.I'm very happy with my 2005 Nissan altima ...

STAY AWAY, HORRIBLE DEALER

by from Green bay, WI |

Horrible dealership, bought a 2005 Malibu from them, 9 months later went in to the shop, turns out someone replaced control arms and didnt tighten bolts, was missing hardware, bushings etc....they CLAIM to inspect there cars, if so they INCOMPETENT or LIARS, either way stay away...had to trade in the car seeing since it was missing hardware and parts were installed wrong it ruined the whole front end $2500 in damage,,,,they also refuse to supply carfaz reports...STAY AWAY, go to Smittys