M-R Sales

Used 888-212-9180

Next to Austin Straubel Airport

Friendly Service. Highly recommended

by from Green Bay WI |

Was referred to M&R Sales by many of my co workers who bought vehicles from them.

No hassle shopping

by from Casco, WI |

This is the 4th vehicle I bought from M-R Sales, vehicles are priced as is so it's great knowing what the price is and that I don't have to wheel and deal - prices are great compared to other dealerships. The dealership is very clean and the vehicles are parked nicely so it's easy to look at them. Found our last car on-line, Mark has it running and warmed up for me when I got there so we had a nice test drive and went home the same day with the car. I will be back!!

Good value, quality vehicles

by from Green Bay, WI |

Prices are pretty much non-negotiable, but I experienced little to no pressure sales, which I appreciate. Honest about car quality and conditions. I've only had the car for a day, so I can't give any feedback on the longevity of the vehicles.

Unsatisfied

by from Appleton |

I contacted the seller about a car posted and it was already sold. So much for keep listings up to date.

good experience

by from plover |

didn't have a lot of time didn't have a lot of money but Dan went out of his way to find me an affordable car

Enjoyed my buying experience!!!!!!!!!

by from De Pere, WI |

Clean cars for a n honest price. Enjoyed my buying experience and I would buy again from M-R Sales. Mark was honest and upfront. This is the first time I bought from M-R sales. I have lived in the area for over 10 years. I have bought from larger dealers... seems like everyone wants to sell a lower quality for the same price. I bought a 2003 Mazda Tribute, I am happy with the purchase. I do my homework and look for a good quality car for an honest price. I only live 5 minutes away from this dealer. I will be back. I am not sure about these other negative comments... sometimes you will have just negative people period!

Happy happy happy

by from Green bay |

I bought my third car from mark at m-r sales. The service was good. I was able to have my mechanic take a look at first. The car checked out great . As did the last two. They all are still running and in our family . Mark would not negotiate price but as I looked around. I turns out I got a good fair deal.

Very Happy Costumer

by from Stevens Point WI |

Bought my Envoy from M-R and couldn't believe the great service we got. Dan was helpful and very helpfull about all the cars we asked about. After telling him what we wanted in a car he suggested the Envoy it was in our price range and we couldn't be happier. All the paper work was done in less than an hour!

Total rip off don't buy here

by from Kaukauna wi |

I went to this place to look at two trucks when I arrived had to go inside and get the salesman Mark out to look at the vehicle instead of him coming out. Mark did not seem to care about selling anything. I began looking at one of the Chevy trucks and discovered that it was leaking fluid from the tranny in for separate places pretty bad and pretty fresh. I bring this to his attention and tell him I really want this truck can you fix it. His response Was I am not a mechanic, it was inspected and it will last. Well my four year old could off inspected this better and I am not a mechanic either but this is pretty obvious that it had a real problem. Mark wouldn't even bother to look at the leak and didn't really care about the problem or selling the vehicle. I then looked at the next vehicle and for some strange reason agreed to purchase it. I filled out the purchase agreement and told mark I would be back for the truck tomorrow. After work the next day at 2:00 I called Mark and told him I would be there about four thirty to pick it up and he said he was open until five and would be here. So at four thirty I show up to get the truck and the place is locked up and mark couldn't be found. I tried calling on the phone and there was no answer so I left a message with no response. This place is a joke and they shouldn't be in bussiness

Not a good dealer

by from Stevens point Wi |

Rude sale mans, didn't know the history of the car and wasn't willing to work on the price. This is one of those lovely auction dealers that's looking to sell cars and nothing else. Would NOT recommended buying a car here no matter the price, It will cost more in the long run!