M-R Sales

Used 888-212-9180

Next to Austin Straubel Airport

Bad Patch Job

by from Valders |

My daughter bought her first car there. She did not even have it for 3 days and the window broke. We had an auto body tech look at it and he showed us how they "Patched up" a broken window. Their repair would work for a few tries but it is not a "real fix".

Customer service

by from Green Bay |

The sales people at MR sales are courteous and knowledgeable.

Don't trust M

by from Green Bay |

In November of 2010, I purchase a used vehicle from M- R Sales, within TWO hours of driving it off the lot the drive train fell out stranding my daughter. I had the car towed back, the salesman was obnoxious and defensive, refusing to repair the car. It was reluctantly fixed.I paid the tow bill.

Customer service

by from Green Bay, WI |

I recently bought a used Cadillac from M-R Sales in green bay wisconsin, and i LOVE it. wen i got there to pick it up the plates were on it, it was brought up to me, and very clean. The salesman was extremely honest and not pushy at all. Best of all the prices are right, definitely worth the trip to M-R Sales.

Purcahsed 1998 Toyota Avalon

by from Suamico, WI |

I was very pleased with the selection, condition and pricing of vehicles. I have purchased from Monty (M&R Sales)in the past and have always been treated fairly and professionally. Mark Grasse was my saleman and did a great job, I got a great car at a great price, very pleased. I look forward to purchases in the future. Mr Rick Klysen, Suamico, Wisconsin.

Used Car

by from Green Bay, WI |

I got really lucky find a used car. Dealer was very easy to work with. My friend bought a car from them the next day. A+ Thank You

Quick, fast dealer

by from Green Bay, WI |

I went to this dealership because they always have nice and quality cars come through. This time, I saw an Acura TL I really wanted and wanted to trade in my suv. The whole process took ONE day, ONE DAY!. I test drove it on Thursday, picked it up Friday. Mark was fast and easy to work with.

Great Experience! Highly recommend M-R Sales

by from 54304 |

We had a great car buying experience at M-R Sales. They have a big selection and we were able to find a car that we were happy with in one day. The salesperson who helped us, Mark, was very engaging and a pleasure to do business with. I would definitely purchase a car from this business again.