Goodfella's Motor Company

Goodfella's Motor Company

7017 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

Used 888-434-1950

ZACH..nothing short of AWESOME!

by from Everett WA |

Our experience was a pleasurable one. Our salesperson was Zach..a very humble yet terribly bright sort. He was no pressure at all..most helpful in every aspect of the buying process. Our transaction had a few strings attached and his patience prevailed!!! The one thing I can say about the cars..they are all tidy! It was a very good car buying experience and we have refrred friends to this establishment! Thanks..we love our Land Rover

Great cars!

by from Puyallup, WA |

I was looking for a used car, but of course i want it like it was a brand new, i mean a used car that has a low mileage and looks great. I try to find it on cars.com and then i saw a mitsubishi lancer 2011 which is i want to buy. Men! It was so sick! It was already costumize, and has a very low mileage, that's why when i saw that car i was so despretely to take it, then i try to e-mail the dealer and they response on time which is great for me, they answere all of my question about the car, they are awesome!! I like the way they treat me as a customer, their so kind to me, the most thing that i want is, when i visit this dealer the car is already park at the entrance, it was like that car is waiting for me! That was cool to me! And when i test drive the car he let me drive on freeway just to try if that car i sick, and it was really really sick! Men i love this dealer, it was really great to me to experience that kind of service specially it was my first time to buy a car! i would love to recomend this dealer to my other friends!

Be Careful of Photo Gallery Pictures

by from Tacoma, WA |

I was shopping on-line and was interested in a 2006 MINI Cooper "S" they had in stock. I specifically wanted a MINI with a Factory Sunroof; but from the many photos in their photo gallery, none depicted a view of either the topside or the underside of the roof to validate if it was indeed equipped with a sunroof. I suspect that the angles at which the photos were taken were pre-planned not to show the roof. I believe this was intentional by the dealership photographer; so as to purposely leave the perspective buyer deliberately in the dark, forcing an inquiry by the buyer to find out additional information. Frustrated, I had to contact the dealership regarding the sunroof issue. Had the photo gallery been more honest, I could have made a decision whether or not to make an inquiry.

Super clean vehicles

by from Tacoma |

Bought a super nice 2004 Ford mustang! Runs and drives great!